[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21yo >No job >No school >Not sad but not happy >Foggy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>21yo
>No job
>No school
>Not sad but not happy
>Foggy mind
>Live with parents
>Parents almost broke
>No friends
>If I try to make friends they end up not being interested.
>No girlfriend for a year now.
>Last broke up left me like this (she left me for someone else)

How should I start my life again ?

All insults will be taken kindly,I know I am a piece of shit anyway.
>>
Sign up for next semester community college my friend, at least you'll be doing something productive and won't be spending too much money, do well and try to go to university and study what you're most interested in and WILL GET YOU A JOB after you graduate. Also look for a part time job, nothing wrong working at a gas station or a grocery store or even a retail clothing store. You're not a failure, no one is, you just need to start making choices that can be well invested into your life now!
>>
>>16651290
Aren't I a little old for university?
>>
>>16651309
No
>>
Go join the army. That's all you're good for at this point
>>
>>16651319
Am I really that screwed ?
>>
>>16651309
21 isn't old at all for university. yeah there's plenty of teenagers there, but there's also a fair number of people in their mid 20's and older.
>>
>>16651319
You have to be in good shape for the army
>>
>>16651330

Honestly,I am a little scared to be laughed at for my age.
>>
>>16651336

Just lost 45 pounds so no problem.
>>
>>16651337
not gonna happen. literally nobody cares and your average person isn't going to automatically detect that you're 21 anyway.

US military is also a solid option if you're able. depending on what you choose to do you can end up getting paid to do jack shit on a base in a completely safe country.
>>
>>16651322
>>16651322
They won't take you if you have any mental health problems, if that's not an issue then go for it. Free college afterwards and 4 years of job experience, idk why people who never served always assume it's so shitty.
>>
>>16651337
Dude, i take a night class with a 35 year old father in it. Stop being so self concious
>>
>>16651362
Well that really gives me hope.Thanks man
>>
>>16651346
That literally means nothing. You have to pass the physical test which requires a minimum of 50 pushups in under 2 minutes, 60 sit ups in under 2 minutes and run 2 miles in under 15 minutes
>>
>>16651352

I think Ill go for the college option.I forgot to mention I dont live in the US.What really makes it worse is that I live in a shitty country.
>>
>>16651378
>a shitty country
Which one? Do you not have free college there?
>>
>>16651396
Mexico

University is free but It is really hard to join as you have to take a test.You must have 118 out of the 120 questions correct.

All racist jokes will be taken kindly.I know my country is a shithole.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.