[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unexpected pregnancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>been having a LDR with a girl for years
>we finally decide to meet
>i fly to her and we rent out a small apartment by the beach for a few weeks
>literally the best time of my life, she was amazing and it was great
>we're both madly in love with each other

I just found out she's pregnant. We used a condom, it didn't break or anything, I don't know what happened. Either way, what the fuck do I do now? She called me earlier yesterday to tell me, it's definitely mine too since I'm her only sexual partner. She isn't sure on what she wants to do either. I love her. I think it might be possible to make it work, but I just met her like a month ago in person. It's just happening so fast. What would you do /adv/?
>>
how old are the two of you? how long distance?
>>
>>16650855
Paternity test, first and foremost
>>
>>16650864
I'm 26. She's 22. Not very long, like a three hour flight. We didn't meet up for so long since she was overseas for quite awhile and she has her uni and I've got my work.
>>
>>16650872
doesn't sound too bad.
it's risky since it seems like you haven't spent a lot of time together. if you genuinely think this could work, why not. a lot of awesome families started unexpectedly. don't listen to all those "run, custody, divorce" faggots. they are just lonely and bitter. i have seen this working out in several occasions. sometimes, getting thrown into the cold water isn't that bad
>>
Do you think you will be able to move closer to her?
>>
>>16650870
I trust that she isn't lying to me, but I will get it done anyways. I'm 99.99% sure it's mine though.

>>16650881
I always planned on getting a job and moving to her, but I didn't think I'd have to so soon. It is possible.
>>
Abortion and if she dosent want that tell her you have AIDS or some thing,
>>
>>16650889
You have 9 months to get your shit together
>>
>>16650889
don't bother if you trust her. it will only make her feel like a slut. you don't want to make a pregnant girl you intent to start a family with feel like a slut. trust me on this one.
>>
>>16650908
> you don't want to make a pregnant girl you intent to start a family with feel like a slut.
Agree on this.

>>16650889
>I always planned on getting a job and moving to her, but I didn't think I'd have to so soon. It is possible.
If you think it is possible, try to get there as soon as you can and live with her.

Also, if you manage to, go and visit her soon and talk to her about your future in person.
>>
>>16650912
You can do a paternity test once the baby is born without the girl finding out.
>>
>>16650954
or maybe then you'll see it anyways because the baby looks like a mini-version of you
>>
How well do you think you know her? If you're both agreeable people and want to make it work then you can. But the reason why everything was so perfect might be because you've only known each other for such a short amount of time. What happens after the honeymoon phase is what matters.
>>
>it's definitely mine too since I'm her only sexual partner
>I just met her like a month ago in person
>been having a LDR with a girl for years
>we finally decide to meet

You poor, naïve bastard. Get a paternity test before you commit to anything.
>>
>>16650959

Are you that kind of person who says to a recently born baby "omg he has your nose!" aren't you?
>>
>>16650908
I think it'd be a good idea to have one done anyway, just to remove doubt. I mean, even if OP himself would trust the girl, it's possible there are well-meaning (or not) relatives or friends or whoever who will always quietly suspect something, and having solid proof that yes it's my child we had it tested now shut up could help with that.

Especially since there is this weird question of the unbroken condom. It IS a bit odd, and while OP is "madly in love" now, it's something that could come back to haunt his mind when there'll be some harder times in the marriage (there will be, all relationships experience rough patches). In the worst case it might end up eroding his relationship with his own child.

I'd say that it's a good idea to paternity test, OP just needs to find a good way to present the reason to the girl.
>>
>>16650855
What's with all the pregnancy posts all of a sudden?
>>
File: baby61.jpg (26KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
baby61.jpg
26KB, 500x650px
>>16651030
nah, i'm not really. but i have seen a fair share of babies and you can usually make out distinctive facial characteristics. it's also incredibly helpfull to look at babypics of the parents. sometimes your mind will be blown. but you're rght, i'm one of those persons that doesn't think all babies look the same
>>
I notice that you write "we used a condom, it didn't break" instead of "we used condoms, they didn't break". Is it just a random choice of word or did you happen to have sex once? How many times did you fuck?
>>
>>16651256
That kid's nose is an icepick.
>>
File: 1279079637439.jpg (80KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1279079637439.jpg
80KB, 500x381px
Do the test it doesn't matter how she feels in this case. If she's not lying it shouldn't be a problem.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.