[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>house sitting for a friend and running a few local errands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1450689503185.jpg (135KB, 723x1234px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450689503185.jpg
135KB, 723x1234px
>house sitting for a friend and running a few local errands while he's out of state.
>secure hookup via social media
>chubby cute Indian girl
>we smoke and order food. She tries some weed liquor I have
>get her on the bed, start making out
>she whips out my cock and starts sucking it
>pull out her tits, starting sucking
>she keeps sucking til "don't you wanna fuck me"
>missionary
>oh shit I'm hitting it raw
>smash for a while, she's really into it
>whimpering, clawing my back, biting my lips hard
>try doggy, to high to get positioned, stick to missionary
>fuck, take a break, more bj
>never come
>have to run out real quick
>don't wanna leave her there
>I'll only be gone for 5 minutes
>ask her to wait in the hall only because it's not my place. If it was my apartment I wouldn't give a fuck
>while I'm out my friend's cousin deops by to pick something up. He has keys.
>return, she stayed outside, he's still there
>she aaks if she should leave
>tell her no, he's leaving and I want her to stay
>go and eat
>mood killed, shut is awkward
>try to determine whether she wants to leave or stay
>she thinks I'm trying to get rid of her and agrees to leave
>I know she's unemployed so I ask if she wants to meet up again
>gives me a kinda harsh no

How bad did I fuck up? I guess this ends up as a ONS. I would have preferred a new fwb. Any way to salvage this?
>>
you sound like the type of guy that has a lot of harsh "no" ahead
>>
>>16650804
>hurt durr I'm gonna brag about my cool life on 4chan

Fuck you faggot go back to Facebook retard
>>
>>16650813
Why is that?

>>16650825
I'm not bragging. I fucked up and want advice.
>>
>>16650838
>I fucked up cause some stranger didn't get my cum on her boo how feel sorry for me

Go cum on your own face and get over it fag
>>
>>16650838
you sound shallow.

and honestly, that whole evening sounds like a fucking disaster.
i don't think she needs that shit in her life. just let her alone
>>
>>16650848
>you sound shallow
Why is that?

>and honestly, that whole evening sounds like a fucking disaster
I agree, things were going so well before I had to leave. Do you think it was fucked up to have her in the hall? What would you have done? I rarely meet/hookup with women and I'm mad that I blew this. She was cool and very sexual and I wanna salvage this if possible. This is a terrible first impression.
>>
>>16650883
because you fuck random hookups you intoxicated in your friends house, then leave them mid-fuck only to make them 1000x more uncomfortable by confronting them with another friend. she surely wouldn't want to have seen anybody in that situation. if i would have been in her shoes, i would have walked out the door and never looked back.

you seem to have serious intimacy and empathy issues.

how to fix this? by finding a gf instead of fucking random hoes.
>>
>>16650902
We fucked for like 20 minutes, she was trying to finish me but I suffer from death grip. I wouldn't call that mid-fuck.

The other dude showed up unexpectedly. Trust me, I felt horrible. There was a small emergency. I had planned to not leave after she arrived.
>>
You fucked up majorly senpai. But it was some random chick so i understand why you wouldnt want her to stay in your friends (or whoevers) apartment on her own. You were being somewhat reasonable, but you really shouldnt bring people over to other people's places to fuck. Otherwise you get situations like this... next time, dont leave a girl alone/ask her to wait alone like that. She had every reason to believe that you were trying to dump her.
>>
>>16650804
You're a moron for not using a condom with a complete stranger.

Why the fuck didn't you take her with you when you had to leave, instead of leaving her standing by herself in the hallway?

Why would you ask if someone wants to leave? If you wanted her to stick around, you would just invite her to stay, and then you'd find out if she wanted to stay because if not, she'd say "no".

Want to try to salvage this? Call her, apologize for how it went, tell her you'd like to see her again and extend an open invitation. There's no magic that's going to force her to accept this, if that's what you're looking for.
>>
>>16650934
>You're a moron for not using a condom with a complete stranger.
Heat of the moment. My lizard brain swore she was clean because she's a pharmacist.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.