[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Butt stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (32KB, 236x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 236x318px
Guys, how would i gently approach the subject of ass play with my Bf?

I know a lot of guys are sensitive when it comes to their back door. I think it's a fucking shame to exclude a part of your own body from
your sensuality/sexuality and deprive yourself from heavenly pleasure.
I'll talk to him about it, but first i would like to know what would be the best way to make YOU open up about exploring your behind.
>>
I understand, just pinch him spank him - really just show interest, butt-focused flirting
>>
Lick it first and see his reaction. Then next time massage it with your finger. Then get inside.
>>
>>16650572
i already do that. i also play with his balls/perineum a lot when we fuck and he LOVES it.
i grab his ass when in missionary and pull him closer/dictate the pace and rhythm. i grab his ass very low and gently spread it. i'm not sure if he knows that this isn't unintentionally - tehe
>>
>>16650612
i guess a lot of guys would walk out on you if you just casually licked their ass(hole)...
>>
>>16650513
i wish more girls like you. I'm a guy and i love ass play but i always assume that most girls will find it weird. just keep teasing his ass area and mention about a g spot being there. he might be into it but doesn't want to bring it up incase you find it strange.
>>
I mean for me it would be a solid "no" but personally I would appreciate the girl being direct about it during a non-intimate situation, and just get his opinion about it. Ask him if you could maybe "experiment" and then you'll have your answer.
>>
>>16650621
I disagree. Last time I talked about rimming with friends, we generally liked it and wished we received it more often.

But it's not really casual as you need to make sure it's clean before.
>>
>>16650626
solid advice. i guess i'm going to go about it like that. i mean, i don't want to shove a dragon dildo up his behind. i just want to play with his ass a bit when we fuck. nothing over the top. and i would like to try my hand on prostata massage. he told me more than once that i'm free to do to his body whatever pleases me, so i guess i just need to make use of that offer.
>>
>>16650630
holy fuck, that's really hot...
i
>>
>>16650677
wasn't done yet...
i hope my bf thinks the same.
meh, he's very clean and i love him with all his bodily fluids, so i guess ass-play would be casual in our case
>>
If you show interest and that it turns you on to see him get pleasure that way, he'll like it. At least that's how I was with my ex. I had no interest in rimming, but once while she was blowing me she asked if I had ever had a rimjob, and when I said no she said she had always wanted to try giving one, so I let her. And she was super into it and thus I developed a love for rimjobs.
>>
My gf and I were doing it missionary and she was squeezing my butt while I was going at it, and slowly inched her finger towards my butt hole and slipped her finger in. Major prostate stimulation.

I immediately came and she regretted it.
>>
>>16650793
that was very encouraging. thanks anon!
>>
>>16650797
oh my... now i miss my bf like crazy.
so going to to all the things you guys suggested itt.
>>
>>16650797
>I immediately came and she regretted it.

Do girls really get that mad over making a guy cum really soon?

I figured that would be more flattering than anything.
>>
>>16650979
i don't get it. i feel very flattered when i make my bf cum in no time.
but i guess there are girls that are bothered - as it seems.
maybe that's because my bf can get an erection after cumming pretty soon again and he also loves oral, i don't feel neglected or anything. i just love to watch and feel him cum.
>>
>>16650979
Because most guys can only last one round. Girls get mad because they aren't getting satisfaction.
>>
>>16651087
they never heard of oral?
>>
>>16650513
Say , "I just bought a new butt plug , wanna try it out?"
>>
>>16651154
which part of
>gently
did you missinterpret?
>>
Nothing. I have no interest in it, nor any desire to try even in the absence of interest. The only way for a girl to find that out would be to ask me directly so that I could give an honest answer in return. It's really that simple.
>>
Build a culture of experimentation between the two of you, i found when my gf inserted a finger when I was on top in missionary and just applying pressure in general to be awesome. Purely from the taboo nature of it all. What's the point of a partner unless you are getting a bit freaky?
>>
>>16651180
i'll bring it up at the right moment to not get a bad surprise.

>>16651196
that sounds exactly like the thing i would go for! i hope he's up to try it. but i'm fairly positive. we generally like to experiment.
>>
>>16651207
As long as you bring it up directly and without judgment, there's no wrong moment. You're also unlikely to get a negative reaction unless he's really touchy about that sort of thing. Then again if he was so sensitive I highly doubt you'd even consider approaching the topic at all.
>>
>>16651207
We had talked about it in the past and the first time we tried it was our second for the day and I was having trouble cumming. That didn't last long :p
>>
>>16651216
would "mid-fuck" be a bad moment?
i'm not that concerned. es not narrow minded at all
>>
>>16651231
>As long as you bring it up directly and without judgment, there's no wrong moment.
>>
>>16651228
i thought about casually asking him if he'd be ok with it and not make a "big deal" out of it.
>>
>>16651234
weeell - ok. i'll give it a try tonight. wish me luck guys!
>>
also, does anybody know a good step-by-step guide to prostata massage? y'know, just in case...
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.