[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Butt stuff
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 236x318) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 236x318
Guys, how would i gently approach the subject of ass play with my Bf?

I know a lot of guys are sensitive when it comes to their back door. I think it's a fucking shame to exclude a part of your own body from
your sensuality/sexuality and deprive yourself from heavenly pleasure.
I'll talk to him about it, but first i would like to know what would be the best way to make YOU open up about exploring your behind.
>>
I understand, just pinch him spank him - really just show interest, butt-focused flirting
>>
Lick it first and see his reaction. Then next time massage it with your finger. Then get inside.
>>
>>16650572
i already do that. i also play with his balls/perineum a lot when we fuck and he LOVES it.
i grab his ass when in missionary and pull him closer/dictate the pace and rhythm. i grab his ass very low and gently spread it. i'm not sure if he knows that this isn't unintentionally - tehe
>>
>>16650612
i guess a lot of guys would walk out on you if you just casually licked their ass(hole)...
>>
>>16650513
i wish more girls like you. I'm a guy and i love ass play but i always assume that most girls will find it weird. just keep teasing his ass area and mention about a g spot being there. he might be into it but doesn't want to bring it up incase you find it strange.
>>
I mean for me it would be a solid "no" but personally I would appreciate the girl being direct about it during a non-intimate situation, and just get his opinion about it. Ask him if you could maybe "experiment" and then you'll have your answer.
>>
>>16650621
I disagree. Last time I talked about rimming with friends, we generally liked it and wished we received it more often.

But it's not really casual as you need to make sure it's clean before.
>>
>>16650626
solid advice. i guess i'm going to go about it like that. i mean, i don't want to shove a dragon dildo up his behind. i just want to play with his ass a bit when we fuck. nothing over the top. and i would like to try my hand on prostata massage. he told me more than once that i'm free to do to his body whatever pleases me, so i guess i just need to make use of that offer.
>>
>>16650630
holy fuck, that's really hot...
i
>>
>>16650677
wasn't done yet...
i hope my bf thinks the same.
meh, he's very clean and i love him with all his bodily fluids, so i guess ass-play would be casual in our case
>>
If you show interest and that it turns you on to see him get pleasure that way, he'll like it. At least that's how I was with my ex. I had no interest in rimming, but once while she was blowing me she asked if I had ever had a rimjob, and when I said no she said she had always wanted to try giving one, so I let her. And she was super into it and thus I developed a love for rimjobs.
>>
My gf and I were doing it missionary and she was squeezing my butt while I was going at it, and slowly inched her finger towards my butt hole and slipped her finger in. Major prostate stimulation.

I immediately came and she regretted it.
>>
>>16650793
that was very encouraging. thanks anon!
>>
>>16650797
oh my... now i miss my bf like crazy.
so going to to all the things you guys suggested itt.
>>
>>16650797
>I immediately came and she regretted it.

Do girls really get that mad over making a guy cum really soon?

I figured that would be more flattering than anything.
>>
>>16650979
i don't get it. i feel very flattered when i make my bf cum in no time.
but i guess there are girls that are bothered - as it seems.
maybe that's because my bf can get an erection after cumming pretty soon again and he also loves oral, i don't feel neglected or anything. i just love to watch and feel him cum.
>>
>>16650979
Because most guys can only last one round. Girls get mad because they aren't getting satisfaction.
>>
>>16651087
they never heard of oral?
>>
>>16650513
Say , "I just bought a new butt plug , wanna try it out?"
>>
>>16651154
which part of
>gently
did you missinterpret?
>>
Nothing. I have no interest in it, nor any desire to try even in the absence of interest. The only way for a girl to find that out would be to ask me directly so that I could give an honest answer in return. It's really that simple.
>>
Build a culture of experimentation between the two of you, i found when my gf inserted a finger when I was on top in missionary and just applying pressure in general to be awesome. Purely from the taboo nature of it all. What's the point of a partner unless you are getting a bit freaky?
>>
>>16651180
i'll bring it up at the right moment to not get a bad surprise.

>>16651196
that sounds exactly like the thing i would go for! i hope he's up to try it. but i'm fairly positive. we generally like to experiment.
>>
>>16651207
As long as you bring it up directly and without judgment, there's no wrong moment. You're also unlikely to get a negative reaction unless he's really touchy about that sort of thing. Then again if he was so sensitive I highly doubt you'd even consider approaching the topic at all.
>>
>>16651207
We had talked about it in the past and the first time we tried it was our second for the day and I was having trouble cumming. That didn't last long :p
>>
>>16651216
would "mid-fuck" be a bad moment?
i'm not that concerned. es not narrow minded at all
>>
>>16651231
>As long as you bring it up directly and without judgment, there's no wrong moment.
>>
>>16651228
i thought about casually asking him if he'd be ok with it and not make a "big deal" out of it.
>>
>>16651234
weeell - ok. i'll give it a try tonight. wish me luck guys!
>>
also, does anybody know a good step-by-step guide to prostata massage? y'know, just in case...
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 378452

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.