[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

craigslist to learn how to blowjob?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

is this a good idea? finding some guy and practicing giving head with him until i'm good at it?
>>
Are you s guy or girl?

Either way you'll probably find plenty of people on craigslist for it.

Also epithet easy, it's a bad idea.
>>
>>16650397
who's going to turn you down because it's your first blowjob? you're sucking them off... it doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing, or at least i'd hope not. insecurity about this or other sexual shit is no justification to do something with strangers. the whole idea of sexual interactions with strangers is gross =/
>>
>>16650397
Just put it in your mouth and keep saying "oklahoma" :)
>>
wtf? no op! don't do this! blowjobs are something you'll going to learn very fast. just get a bf, tell hi you never did a bj and to tell you what he likes. he will probably feel honoured to be your first.
>>
Hm, good question I suppose. I've done this a few times ( "straight acting" male ) under the premise that i'm practicing my deep throat skills, or that I just want to give head with no reciprocation. Although I only really do this because I just get homosexual urges that pop up once every couple months, and then right after I do the deed I usually think to myself "ugh, lets not do that again".

I usually only go after older guys that live in fairly nice houses, something about the whole married men who aren't getting what they need at home make them easy targets and it makes me feel safe when I do it.

I get a little self conscious and to be honest, its tiresome to make these guys cum, maybe cause i'm not too great at it or I have no clue really. I've done it 5~ times and i've made them all cum, but sometimes it takes like 40+ mins of constant throating and stimulation, which does in the end make for decent practice, and I do feel like i've gotten better at it.

I wouldn't do it /just/ to practice, if you don't really want to do it then I wouldn't try to grab a random guy off craigslist, if you're insecure about your skills, just do it with someone you actually like, they won't mind.
>>
Do you live in Portland, OP?
>>
>>16650425
I don't know how to find a bf. And can't stop thinking about what a boy would taste like and how it would feel on my lips. Plus I want to be good at it if the impossible happens years from now and I find a bf.
>>
>>16650435
Where at you from? You can practice with me.
>>
>>16650430
Yeah I think an older married guy would be best too. How hard is it to deepthroat? Sometimes my toothbrush gags me
>>
>>16650435
i can understand. i got some kind of oral fixation and could suck on my bf 24/7.
however, it's much more enjoyable to give pleasure if you care about the person on the other end of the dick. trust me.
there's an awesome book on bj's that i love. maybe give something with a smaller impact a try first? like finding a bf, reading a book about it? blowing random dudes seems not that sanitary
>>
>>16650452
pic related is the book. it's from a speek therapist that gives detailed exercises to strengthen your mouths flexibility, strength and endurance.
>>
>>16650446
What a coincidence. I'm an older married man. Where do you live, op?
>>
>>16650465
Ohh thanks. Definitely gonna get this. But I'm still wanting to find a guy to play around with...
>>
I swear to god MOST threads on /adv/ have to be troll threads.
>>
>>16651248
why?
>>
>>16651206
Do you know any guys?
Invite one around.
Neal down between his legs.
Undo his jeans.
Pop it in your moth.
>>
>>16651273
Oh god I wish I could do this. There are so many I'd like to have in my mouth...

But I don't really know anyone. I'm quiet and have books instead of friends?
>>
>>16651273
Doing that within your circle of acquaintances is a horrible idea though, people will start talking and you'll be branded a massive slut
>>
>>16650430
Kill yourself faggot
>>
Regardless of being a homo or a girl: I would advise against.
Give a bj to someone you care about, not as "practice".
>>
>>16651579
I can't stop thinking about it though. It's getting to be ridiculous how often I'm fantasizing about sucking someone off. What does semen taste like? I think I really want it.
>>
>>16651639
Sticky. Not that great, to be honest.
>>
>>16650397

you're already good at it but, if you really want to practice, ask a friend, not some random dude on CL.
>>
>>16651639
>I'm fantasizing about sucking someone off.

ask a friends dad, they're always up for a good time.
>>
I still don't have friends.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452103556866.jpg (113KB, 1229x1229px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452103556866.jpg
113KB, 1229x1229px

Weird creeps
>>
Wow I think I just realized I'm severely depressed. The mind is a strange thing.
>>
Nice troll thread faggot.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.