[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most painless and cheap/effective way to kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: dooder.png (56KB, 199x282px) Image search: [Google]
dooder.png
56KB, 199x282px
What's the most painless and cheap/effective way to kill yourself? I've hit rock bottom and really don't know where else to turn. I know about the heluim trick but I don't have a dime right now and I'm living at my parent's place. I've looked around online and most seem to cost some amount of money.
>>
Old car exhaust trick?

Also what's this dime trick you're talking about?
>>
Carbon monoxide via car. Catalytic converters will make it about a 20-30 minute long process of slowly replacing the oxygen in your blood with CO, essentially asphyxiating you; however, because it binds to your blood like oxygen, you won't be suffocating in the conventional sense.

That said, you should seek help. Wanna talk about things? Could be private or on here
>>
Please don't take your life.
>>
>>16650464
>>
>>16650374
Don't do this OP.
>>
>>16650374
Talk to us before you do it, bro

...or maybe it's too late. I cam here an hour too late
>>
I'm not really looking for a talk out of it. I've heard enough of that.

What's the car trick? How do I do that?
>>
Um I would go about drowning myself If i ever had to die otherwise if I really wanted to make a mess for someone cause they where ticking me of I would stab myself and leave blood everywhere for them to clean up
>>
How much is a helium tank? Always hearing how people don't have enough money for it
>>
just dont do it
>>
Jumping off a tall building doesn't cost anything faggot. But you're probably too fat and unmotivated to even climb stairs.
>>
>>16650948
this, also suicide by police is always a good time.
also don't do it op you have so much to live for!
>>
>>16650374

Who gives a shit about the cost, you're going to die anyway. Just open up a line of credit, purchase a grenade, and eat it.

It's instant fucking death.
>>
so, car trick.
get a tube, get in car. put one end of tube in exhaust. open one of your car's windows and put the other end of the tube through it. get in the car and turn of the A/C. start the car and close off all open windows without choking the tube.

to make it quick try to use a bigger tube and get as much of the car's exhaust in the vehicle as much as possible.

jumping off a building leaves mess.
make sure you have your note and everything ready so they'd know what to do when they find you.

i wish you luck in the afterlife.

i really think you should go see a therapist first before you do this.
>>
>>16650374
Don't kill yourself, yet. If you're going to do that, how are you going to read JJBA?
>>
>>16650374

jumping is the cheapest, suicide bag is the most painless. safe travels anon.
>>
>Draw a image of Muhammad.
>Put your name and address on it.
>Email it to every one in the middle east.
>???
>Meet the profit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.