[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf/something let me go today. She is 17, and her parents wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sad pepe.jpg (22KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
22KB, 500x486px
My gf/something let me go today. She is 17, and her parents wouldn't let us be together, I am 23. I didn't do anything with her besides hug her, but we couldn't do anything, hang out, nothing, just text and talk. She let me go because she loves her family and her family is very upset she was with me, someone so old, even though they never met me. I would never hurt her, but she said I am perfect, and she cares about me, but she can't endure the pressure and anger from her family and us not being together together.

I found out I loved her when she told me this, and I broke down in tears in my car, I can't handle it. She was my future, we planned on it...I've never had this sadness before, like my future and brightness all ripped apart from me, so kindly and soft, like suffocating from a pillow. I'm not angry, I'm just incredibly sad :(

How do I move on. i've had thoughts of suicide more then once, and not fake thoughts, like cries for attention like before, like real longing for ending it all. Oh man
>>
You had never done anything but hugged her, but this is having this much of an impact on you? Harden the fuck up. Sounds like you weren't even 'together' for that long.
>>
I am pretty sensitive to relationships. And I haven't had a lot of experience in them.
>>
>>16650178
Well if you plan to continue to live and to date, you're going to experience more heartbreak. Grow some balls and get over it. She's fucking 17, it's not like you had much of a future together anyway
>>
I feel like I will compare everyone from now on to her. I tried online dating sites but not one girl on tinder or okcupid is interesting to me. Maybe I'm not one for online dating, but I've truly never had so much in common with a girl then I have had with this one. I really thought it was fate. I am such a fool
>>
>>16650205
The sooner you take her off this pedestal you've put on her, the better. Honestly, you sound more and more pathetic with every post
>>
I say don't go down without a fight. Talk to her parents. Tell them you are crazy about her and you want to prove it to them. They might come around. Any parent would be worried that you are a bad influence or just gonna pump and dump their daughter. Prove me wrong
>>
>>16650227
Let's say you were the parent of a 17 year old girl. Are you telling me you'd seriously be okay with her dating a 23 year old? And pleading to them is up to her, not him.
>>
>>16650227
I think I'm too late for that. I thought of that though, its a last desperate attempt to save it. It hurts knowing there was maybe something I could do...what a sweet girl, she thought the was so horrible for doing this. I hope she finds a wonderful guy.....
>>
When I first started dating my boyfriend I was 17 and we had a similar age difference. Introduced him to my parents when I was 18. Parents hated him at first and disapproved but after awhile they realized how hardworking and dedicated he was to me. They decided to give him a shot, and I'm currently 23 and I live with him. Have you actually had a proper conversation with her parents before? It seems like your girl made up her mind already, and if that's what she really wants then there's not much you can do about it.
>>
>>16650251
Thats beautiful. I'm happy for you, that it worked out. Your story sounds like mine, I am very hardworking and loyal. I just don't think she, at the bottom of her heart, wanted what I had to give. If she does then she is making a mistake. I would wait years to be with her, thats the type of person I am.

I am just so afraid of telling her any of this, I don't want to push her after she's made a decision, but I am dead inside. We said so many things to each other, things Ive never said to anyone else. I believe in God and i thought he might have been guiding me, I guess I play the fool again
>>
>>16650205
Why aren't they interesting? Because they don't allow children on them?

You're one of those people who were a loser growing up and are dating out of your age range because you're too much of a child. It's pathetic, like an 18 year old NEET throwing a slumber party with 12 year olds. Grow the fuck up and start seeing people who aren't children living with their parents.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.