[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be fit >be able to speak 4 languages >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>be me
>be fit
>be able to speak 4 languages
>be in college
>be somewhat handsome
>have a lot of hobbies
>still no gf
>the girl i've liked for a whole year likes some fucking idiot
is because i'm a 5'5, isn't it?
>>
Its because you relate to that fucktard.
Now fuck off
>>
>like a girl for a year
>never make a move

Hahahaha
>>
Maybe if you had some balls it wouldn't take 1 year to ask her out. Damn OP why are you so weak?
>>
Height doesn't mean anything
I'm 195cm and I've never had a gf, also fit and 6~7/10 face
My neighbor is a short dorky-looking Indian guy and he has a hot gf
It's literally all about social skills
>>
I love how comparative and self-conscious you are. Honestly you sound like an insecure jerk off that has a superiority complex.

The reason that girl likes him and not you is because he'll just fucking talk to her like a normal humanbeing. That's it. All you have to do is talk and treat the girl right.
>>
It's because you are a whiny fucktard. Nobody likes angry desperate sperglords.

Have you ever talked to a girl? A gf will not magically pop up without any effort from your part.
>>
>>16649820
The struggle is real.
>>
You only like one girl?
Try liking lots of girls!
That way, when one does some stupid shit, you won't even notice because there's gonna be some other chick who has your dick in her mouth!
Your dick in her mouth!
>>
File: 1451302821001.jpg (150KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451302821001.jpg
150KB, 600x450px
>>16650330
it's quite the opposite, i have an inferiority complex;
i need to become better than everyone at everything, so that i can feel superior to them and be able talk without shaking,
>>
>>16650561
In other words, you come off as an insecure jerk. That answers your question. Now go do something about it.
>>
>>16649804
>is because i'm a 5'5, isn't it?
maybe, but in my opinion the main reason is you posting shit like your OP
>>
>>16650314
This. I started uni this year. There is a kinda qt gyal at my class who, during the first month or so, tried to engage with my at couple tasks, talked to me and shit. But I behave like an asperg misanthrope (mainly against my will) at uni mornings so now she ignores me.
>>
>>16649804
Psychology time:
You feel the need to be people's equal or better, you love meeting highly famou people, you like your looks, you're well off in life, but you any get a girlfriend? Your mind begins to run through of all the possibilities and lands on your private insecurity you can't change? Your height. Even now you didn't want to post this without balancing your pros and cons.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.