[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I meet women\ get a girlfriend? I'm 19 and utterly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Britney-Spears-Feet-540207.jpg (768KB, 2143x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Britney-Spears-Feet-540207.jpg
768KB, 2143x1380px
How can I meet women\ get a girlfriend?

I'm 19 and utterly clueless but I can feel it's time and this needs to happen, please give me advice from level 0, i have no experience or knowledge
>>
>>16649253
take local classes, visit the library or museum or something and initiate a conversation. try doing social shit you enjoy or online dating, potentially craigslist even. sorry thats all i got, and i've got shit to do irl now
>>
>>16649253
Watch Simple Pickup on Youtube.
>>
Okcupid works, just take your time and send a well written first message. Women's inboxes are flooded with bullshit everyday. If your message shines like a rusty coin in a pile of shit, even that is going to catch their attention.
>>
>>16649253
>Britney Spears Feet
Probably stop browsing /s/ and /hc/ for a start
>>
>>16649700
Don't do this. Read Models by Mark Manson and your success with women will be astronomically higher. You can torrent it, find it online, buy it, whatever. Fuck PUA and Red Pill theory, it's all bullshit.
>>
>>16649287
>>16649946
What so going to classes and reading books is all it takes? Really please be more specific
>>
>>16650897

Not the same poster but here's my take on it: Reading various guides or books on how to interact with women or generally with people will definitely help but the most important thing is experience. You WILL make mistakes and those mistakes are what make you learn. It's like cooking, reading all the best cookbooks will not make you a great chef until you start cooking and failing and repeating it enough times that you start to get a FEEL for it. It's nice to have a book for a reference but those are just guidelines that can assist you and not something that should be strictly followed.
>>
>>16649253

stop trying to meet a girlfriend, and start trying to meet friends, both men and women. Take up new hobbies, expand your interests, learn new things ... women aren't a mystery, they're just people looking for the same thing you are.
>>
>>16650915
I'm sorry, I do appreaciate the help, but what experience are you taking about? Experience doing what?
>>
>>16650917
i already have hobbies and don't want to drop them, i box but its not great for friends since everyones much older than me
>>
>>16649253
Start by looking better. If you looked good, some girl would have asked you out already.

Then practice your social skills, getting a girlfriend is not much different than getting a friend, for the first contact at least.

Do you have friends?
>>
>>16650919

Life experience, experience with talking with women, etc. It's how I learned all this stuff. You can read it from guides or books but it'll click in your mind when you experience it for yourself.

For one you have to stop seeing a girlfriend as something you go out and look for. A girlfriend is essentially just a friend that you share feelings with. Therefore like >>16650917 said, you meet women by just living your life. Don't go somewhere with the strict intention of meeting a girl because it will become a forced interaction where you will come off as desperate. For example I met girls at school, work, through hobbies (gym, etc.), travelling, parties, through friends, etc. You talk with them normally and if you fancy them you can ask them out. Very important bit is to take a moment to think if she's actually a good fit for you and not just a person you find physically attractive. A relationship is not only sex and it WILL fall apart after a while if you too don't have mutual interests or mindsets.

If you work on becoming more social and confident you will learn that you can actually meet girls anywhere. That's a much harder step to do so I won't get into detail.
>>
>>16650926

This is not necessarily true. In some countries, like mine (not OP), there are social norms where girls are the ones expected to be asked out, and there will not be many girls that will make the first move. They may hint and show signs of interest but will wait for the guy to suggest a date. I find this very annoying because I find timidness and being on a high horse very offputting.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.