[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand why fucking another man's wife or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: fu.jpg (201KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
fu.jpg
201KB, 750x500px
I don't understand why fucking another man's wife or gf is a big deal. Or rather, I do understand why it's a big deal that your significant other WOULD fuck somebody else, but I don't get why it's bad to be the person that they fuck around with.

If someone is inclined to be unfaithful then they're going to be unfaithful, and if they don't put themselves into those situations and are not so inclined then they won't. Cheaters cheat, and if you didn't figure out that someone who you are intimate with is such a person then you're blind or in denial. To be quite frank with you I feel like I'm almost doing you a favor if I prove that your girlfriend is going to fuck around on you, but finding that out the hard way sucks so I feel like it's negated by the suck.

Am I operating on blue and orange morality here, or is there something to this?
>>
>>16649174
Because you didn't do nothing wrong. If the significant other cheating is shitty for their partner, you are the other half. It took two to cheat, not one.
>>
You are the cancer killing western society. The proper thing to do is decline, then inform the SO of the person so that they can get their shitbag partner out of their life. If everyone did this, whores would not exist.
>>
You're right and I completely agree all I would add to that is that you should tell the cheating persons partner afterwards
>>
something to what? your belief in everyone having an unalterable fate to cheat or not? no.
>>
File: C8BFSHQ.png (22KB, 180x121px) Image search: [Google]
C8BFSHQ.png
22KB, 180x121px
>>16649174
If you're aware that their in a relationship they you are being a dick by sleeping with them. What if it was you that was getting cheated on? The whole act is immoral. If you found out the day after sleeping with the person then you're absolved of guilt but you're being a "homewrecker" if you consciously do it.

Also blue and orange? You been snorting those blue stop signs?
>>
>>16649183

Nothing stops such a person from going out without their wedding ring and cheating with someone oblivious.

>>16649185

You're quite wrong. There are already consequences for being a cheater socially and always have been. It hasn't stopped people.

>>16649190

Naturally.

>>16649191

People's behaviors are a consequence of their inclinations. Someone who doesn't respect other people's property is likely to be a thief. A narcissist is likely to throw others under the bus in order to benefit themselves. The same is true of cheaters.

>>16649197

I'd know that I was better off because i wasn't with a cheater anymore. It would hurt, but I value knowing that my partner is a cheater so that I can avoid further entanglement with them and save myself future pain.

>blue and orange

As opposed to black and white morality. Blue and orange denotes that I'm aware of the possibility that I'm operating along a different moral axis.
>>
>>16649174
holy shit, you're enabling someone to cheat instead of saying gee sally, break up with him first. you're being a fucking scum bag, forget the notion that you weren't the cheater. this shit is why the world is terrible. grow up anon, please, for your own and everyone else's sake
>>
>>16649218
I don't know I see him as more of a renegade vigilante except with his dick instead of a sword.

Cumming deep inside slutty girlfriends and telling the boyfriends. Leaving a cumstain smiley face on the sheets.
>>
>>16649216
>nothing stops such a person from going out without their wedding ring

That's absolutely true, and it makes them a victim too. But that's a different situation than the one you described. In the OP post you talk about doing someone a favor by demonstrating the partner's infidelity.
>>
You're giving the cheater what they want, even if it's for a moment. You're enabling them.

Instead, the best thing to do is to deny them, shame them, and out them. Complete and total shutdown. If more people operated this way, society would be better off.

Plus, it's pretty gross on your part that you'd involve yourself at all with a cheater.
>>
>>16649174
>I don't get why it's bad to be the person that they fuck around with.
Because you're the accomplice. Just because they might have found another enabler if you hadn't ahowed up doesn't absolve you of your wrongdoing in taking up that role for yourself.
>>
Nobody is immune to seduction and temptation OP.

Your logic is that everyone should be exposed to temptation and seduction, so they can be truly tested if they are faithful or not. This is flawed logic, because part of being faithful is avoiding putting yourself in a compromising situation.

Deep down, everyone is potentially a cheater if they fall deep enough into the trap, the trick is to avoiding the pitfalls of temptation. You are the enabler, you are encouraging people to cheat because you are playing on seduction.

So TLDR, you are a piece of shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.