[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips and Tricks on Waking up Early (I need them)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: WAKE UP.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE UP.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
I'm a seriously heavy sleeper who goes through their alarm clock all the way through. Been trying to wake up at 3:00 AM to do something early in my day. However I go to sleep around 12:00 Am, so it's hard for my body to wake up. Can anyone help me out on this.
>>
There's an alarm clock app called "Sleep as android" or something. Check it out, it has some interesting stuff to make sure you get up.
>>
you have to sleep more than three hours. it's not optional.
>>
You can only shift your pineal gland internal clock about an hour a day. Gradually shift back your wake up and sleep times only by an hour a day. Dont nap.
>>
>>16648763
>>16648768
this, OP you have to at least try to get to bed earlier or you're gonna make yourself sick and/or have some kind of accident
>>
>>16648743
Three hours of sleep is too little when you only have one sleep phase a day (maybe polyphasic sleep would interest you).
If you want to get up early, go to bed early and have seven - eight hours of good (!) uninterrupted sleep. Keep a strict schedule for at least a month where you wake up / go to sleep every day at the same time (even on weekends).
>>
OP here:
>>16648763
>>16648806
>>16648811
I do understand the implications of not sleeping for as long as my body needs. Still I prefer using my time as best as possible, and I fight off the low energy and weight gain by doing some exercise and eating a proper diet.

>>16648768
Shifting my pineal clock can help me, however it'll still require me to sleep the full time span my body wants (or at least extend my sleep schedule). But I know it works, so I'll try it if all else fails.
>>16648755
Thanks I'll check this app out and hope it works.

Thanks everyone.
>>
>>16648965
>and I fight off the low energy and weight gain by doing some exercise and eating a proper diet.
no, you don't. you can't even wake up, you're not fighting off shit.
>>
>>16648971
Currently No, Used to be able to do this regularly. Then I stopped this sleep schedule when I got too busy with something, now I'm trying to get back on it, but it's a bit difficult to start it up.
>>
>>16648965
>>16649032
You don't get it...
Humans aren't made for long term sleep deprivation. That's why we have a biological circadian sleep rythm, to keep our hormones, brain chemistry and psyche intact.
I mentioned polyphasic sleep (like the uberman or everyman rythm). Those are ways to reduce the total amount of needed sleep down to two hours. But even they aren't fully researched...
>>
Before sleeping, masturbate to set your scrotal timer then drink a pint of water. Youll wake up three hours later and have to pee.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.