[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: girlslaughing.jpg (11KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
girlslaughing.jpg
11KB, 238x212px
Hey /adv/, I need you to tell me what I did wrong so I can improve myself and become better.

I’ve only had one gf and it’s been about 2-3 years since then.

(21 now, 6’4” 215 lbs., a 8.5-9 out of 10, with an athletic build)

>be at grocery store
>on my way to check out when I notice a cute femanon w/red brownish hair
> she’s the cashier in the express lane (15 items or less)
> I head to the shortest line past her because I’m way over that
>as I pass her I catch her checking me out. She smiles. I smile.
>I get to the other line and I start putting groceries on the conveyor or whatever you call it
>as I’m doing this I look up and catch her checking me out again. She smiles. I smile.
>a bit later as I’m still loading groceries I look up at her. A second later she looks up and catches me checking her out. I smile. She smiles.
>I begin talking with the cashier in my lane about school. As I’m talking, I occasionally catch the cute femanon in the express lane looking at me and she catches me looking at her.
>after I pay I head to the direction of femanon (because the exit by her was closer to where I parked)
>as I’m walking toward her she waves to me like she knows me. I don’t know her.
>there are a bunch of people in her line waiting to be rung up
>I get to her checkout stand and I say “hey femanon, do I know you?”
>her: “idk, do I know you?” with a nice smile
>me: “I’m not sure.
>her: well I’m pretty sure I know you
>me: well how about I get your number and maybe we can figure that out sometime?” (or something along those lines)
>her: “maybe”
>me: “maybe what?”
>her: “maybe next time.”
>me: “alright, whatever.”
>I then load up my truck and go home.

So /b/, please, enlighten me on what I did wrong so I don’t make the same mistake again.
>>
You bothered her while she was at work and had customers to serve, that's what you did wrong.
>>
You did the right thing: You recognized an opportunity and tried. there could be 1000 reasons why she didn't give out her number. I wouldn't internalize this one. Just be proud you put yourself out there
>>
>>16648668
I agree with this dude. You tried, and perfectly imo. "Thousands of handshakes, millions of Heartbreak's, can't prevent the shots you take"
>>
>enlighten me on what I did wrong
asked out a cashier. fucking creep.
>>
>>16648658
To me it sounds like she tested your courage. She basically has you noted down in her mental list. Next time, be sure to greet her, and wait for an opportunity to speak to her while she's alone. And try to be direct, about it. Ask her out, don't just ask her for her number.
>>
>>16648668
>>16648677

Thanks for the advice. I guess that is really what it comes down to.

>>16648688

Hopefully that's it but I'll try that next time. Thanks anon.
>>
>>16648846
shes not interested in you, shes at work, and shes obligated to be nice to you. stop bothering her.
>>
>>16648846
Way to ignore everyone telling you what you actually did wrong.
>>
>>16648910

I'm not, i'm ignoring completely unhelpful and demeaning comments that people feel safe to say on the internet.
>>
>>16648880

did you even read the text? she showed clear interest through eye contact and body language. a better example of your statement would be the cashier who was ringing up my groceries that I talked to school about with.
>>
>>16648981
>>16648664 was not an unhelpful and demeaning comment. I was telling you what you did wrong, from a cashier's perspective. Now that you know, you can judge for yourself whether you want to take on that advice or not.
>>
>>16648995

fuck me I mean talked with about school
>>
>>16648996

You're right. Your advice is shit and unhelpful and I'm going to ignore it. How about you explain your answer like the other two did that I responded to? Saying I bugged her, that's my problem, isn't constructive or helpful if you don't explain the reason.

How about next time you give advice you do something like:

>You bothered her while she was at work and had customers to serve, that's what you did wrong.
>I work as a cashier and it annoys me to no end when people approach me while I'm at work.

See how much more useful that is?
>>
>>16649037
hey OP, that girl either felt uncomfortable giving her your number if front of strangers or she's a cunt. it's that simple. you're lucky, it's not rocket science here (which 2/3 of relationship shit can become)
>>
>>16649175
sorry, this or she was busy. i mean she had customers... so i kinda felt like it goes without saying that you fucked up interrupting her
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.