[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

I just broke up with my GF of one year ten days before our 2 year anniversary.

The reason being that she has told me that she will become a stripper as of tonight.

Am I wrong for this? I have worked at strip clubs and have some knowledge regarding these places. Still I feel really bad/sad/mad.

Just bouncing this off some fresh minds.
>>
>>16648210
No big deal. She sounds too boring for the real adventures. Dont chase em, replace em said a wise man once.
>>
nah, whatever, that's a legitimate thing to not want.
>>
>>16648210
i would do the same thing
>>
Been in your same situation. In my case she ran off and told all her friends I was abusive and controlling. You don't need that kind of shit in your life. You're better off and never doubt that for a second bro.
>>
Totally fine thing to do OP, I would have done the same.
>>
>>16648210

WAIT WAIT WAIT! OP what are you doing??? Think of all the stripper pussy / threesomes you can get. Don't fuck this up because your have a whittle achy heart. Use your head! And dick!
>>
>>16648270
>>16648270

I can get laid. I do NOT wanna deal with stripper drama at home. I had enough of that shit at the bar and in the parking lot.

She is supposed to be my woman.
No one else's especially not for a fucking paycheck.
>>
>>16648210
Do you still work at strip clubs? That's the only situation in which I'd call you wrong.
>>
>>16648362
>>16648362

No man I got a real job without stinky subhumans trying to stick me with knives.

Sucks. I really wanted this to work but I am not captain save a hoe.
>>
>>16648210

>GF of one year ten days before our 2 year anniversary

Just say GF of two years, bud.

But yeah, you're well within your rights. Even the most alabaster cavalier of them all would have to admit that her decision was a pretty egregious one to just dump on you like that.
>>
>>16649297
I don't really have anything smart to contribute here, but I really like "alabaster cavalier."
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-05-22-20-54.png (118KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-05-22-20-54.png
118KB, 800x1280px
>>16649341
>>16649297
>>
>>16648270
>muh dick

come back when you are thinking with your logical brain. Do you think a man of self respect would want a gf as a stripper. I would leave such women for crackheads or some low life.
>>
I'M IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER
>>
No woman that takes her clothes off for money in public, or does it for free via webcam for hundreds in a chat room, is worth being in a relationship with. Period.

You just know these women will never tell someone they want to get serious with about these things.

The ones that do it for free are lowest-tier, as they crave attention that much.

Avoid such women as if they are diseased, as chances are...
>>
Excellent move OP. Bonus points for not being indecisive.
>>
>>16649395
>>16649395

Totally agree. She said I was selfish and judgmental. My rebuttal was that she is pretty fucking stupid.

I would say I wasted my time but I learned some important stuff.
>>
>>16649434
You did, and it will sting for some time, but you will meet a better female. Or, at least, a female that will keep her clothes on in the presence of strange men.

Besides, you've worked the club scene. You know exactly how much drama strippers bring, what they get up to in private rooms, and why they always need to be fucked up.

Best of luck.
>>
..for thinking that we could be something for real?

o' yea yea yea yea
>>
>>16648210
If you have worked at strip clubs you probably have more insight into how this would affect you than anyone on here. That said, its a very fair deal breaker and if she isn't considering your feeling son the matter then I don't think you have made a mistake ending things
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.