[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is a girl dating a short guy as sad as a guy dating a fat girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: big.jpg (60KB, 620x727px) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
60KB, 620x727px
is a girl dating a short guy as sad as a guy dating a fat girl?
>>
The only sad thing is worrying what other people think.
>>
no, that's not even similar.
>>
>>16648179
What's wrong with a guy dating a fat chick?
>>
>>16648329

The fat is unhealthy, disgusting, and lowers the persons lifespan.

Why would you want a serious relationship with someone slated to die during a failed quadruple bypass at age 55?

The guys that date them, it's because they don't have enough MONEY to date anyone else.
>>
>>16648344
>The guys that date them, it's because they don't have enough MONEY to date anyone else.

That is the stupidest thing I'very read today.
>>
>>16648179

i think the biggest difference there is that someone cannot control how tall they are going to look

someone who's fat can do something about it
>>
>>16648353

Fine- they don't have the ANYTHING to date anyone else.

The looks, the money, the power, they have NOTHING.

Is that more clear?
>>
>>16648179
My girlfriend was a bit taller than me and she didn't find it weird at all, she was foreign though so maybe that's why she didn't find it weird?
>>
>>16648379
Bitter much? Fat chicks reject you? Do you just need a hug?
>>
>>16648529

Wouldn't touch one with a stick
>>
I dated a short guy once, maybe 5'6 @ best. He was however extremely well endowed. Go figure.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 800x480px
>>16648179
Being short is no one's fault and as long as it is not too extreme, it doesn't cause any problems in everyday life.
Obesity on the other hand is a damaged body as a result of a damaged or weak mind. So one person is ill, while the other is not. Comparing this is actually quite pointless. You don't need to be a big guy to be healthy.
>>
>>16648179
wtf is this question, the only sad thing is how shallow this thought process is...
>>
>>16648568
not OP but we live in a shallow society
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.