[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the site where I can post a sad personal story and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: help.png (1KB, 240x45px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
1KB, 240x45px
What's the site where I can post a sad personal story and ask for donations? I'm about to be homeless and my family and I starve ourselves to make ends meet, but we're still in the red every month and it's caught up to us. We still have medical bills to pay and all kinds of debt. We won't survive long if we end up on the street a third time. Is there something like kickstarter for personal issues? How many are there? Can I do more than one on different sites, or will people be upset about that for some reason? (I'm autistic so I don't know much about how to not make people angry on the internet, there are countless times people have gotten extremely upset at me for things I didn't realize I was doing "wrong.")
>>
Prostitute yourself and your family. There's good money in that.
>>
the forms at your local government office are where you "post" that.
>>
https://www.gofundme.com
Post your situation in the most tragic saddest way you can. Maybe even add a bit of "embellishment". Make it as...empathy inducing as you can and you and your family will get by...hopefully. Good luck, OP.
>>
>>16648167
I don't know what you mean. What forms? What government office? The post office? The DMV?

>>16648193
I don't think I'll need to embellish it, it's already very sad. I don't want to get money from lying, anyway. Thank you for the site.
>>
>>16648155
>make well-written video/text
>show your misery from its worst side
>get mad donations and a chance to get decent jobs/cheap stay and get on the right tracks.

Try to do something on a city-level, that might help. Fuck, abuse the youngster of the family for the campaign.
>>
>>16648204
Oh and post on facebook, I forgot.
>>
>>16648203
>What forms?
there will be someone there whose job it is to tell you.
>What government office?
the big one downtown. I don't know where you live bitch
>>
>>16648204
>>16648212
I am the youngster, at 23. And I don't have a facebook.

>>16648222
But what forms do I ask for? I don't know what I'm supposed to say.
>>
>>16648222
Kek kekington.
>>
>> about to be homeless
>> on 4chan
Jus'sayin....
>>
>>16648233
>But what forms do I ask for? I don't know what I'm supposed to say.
say
>I'm about to be homeless and my family and I starve ourselves to make ends meet, but we're still in the red every month and it's caught up to us. We still have medical bills to pay and all kinds of debt. We won't survive long if we end up on the street a third time.
it's somebodies job to help you. they're paid and trained to do it.
>>
>>16648237
there are things called libraries, bro

also he could be about to be homeless because of his lifestyle, sounds like a NEET to me. some people just aren't able to find work. it took me like 3 years after graduating to find my first job, and that was with constant job searching and sending out applications and going to interviews and shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.