[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help Large group of friends and I are play an assassin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: nerf.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
nerf.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
Need help

Large group of friends and I are play an assassin game, where we need to kill our targets with a nerf gun within 2 weeks to get to the next round. My target parks in a garage door, how can I block the door or get her to park outside so I can shoot her coming out of the car?

I was thinking garbage cans in front but that might be a bit obvious
>>
>>16647829
Park in the way?
>>
>>16647829
>assassin "game"
see you in the news
>>
>>16647829
Just sit in front of the garage with a gun and a lawn chairs and tell her to come out or you'll wait
>>
>>16647842
Everyone put 10$ in and winner gets it all, we got like 500 dollars on the line here

I'm willing to take risks just gimme some ideas
>>
>>16647883
leave some thrash in her lawn so she has to come out and clean
>>
>>16647912
Grab a shit ton of cardboard boxes and block the door!
>>
Put on a disguise and ring the doorbell?
>>
Holy fucking shit this sounds fun.
>>
>>16647829
i used to play this game with my friends during my senior year of high school. I picked the lock on the trunk of her sedan and climbed in. at a red light i popped through the armrest in the back seat and shot her in the back of the neck with the nerf gun because she used to pull right up to her door whenever she went home so that no one could shoot her as she was going from her car to her house
>>
>>16647950

You gotta give us her reaction.
>>
>>16647829

Is your target "playing" too, or at least in some way familiar with you?

Kind of fucked up to pretend to murder a complete stranger, and yeah, someone can file an assault charge on even a Nerf gun attack.
>>
>>16647959
>"OH MY SHITTING GOD WHAT THE GOD DAMN DICKS"
>honk honk screeeeech
>CRASH
>"oh my god somebody oh my god call 911"
>Alcohol Suspected to Play a Role in Five-Vehicle Crash on Vine Street
>more on page 6
>>
>>16647968
Yes she has her own target and gun and someone is trying to get me and all that stuff, we aren't just attacking people for shits and giggles lol

If she shoots me while I try to assassinate her, I'm "stunned" for 15 mins
>>
>>16647829
Try hiding next to the door, then when the garage door is closing slip something large under it (big cardboard box) and it will stay open, then she will come out to fix it and you shoot her
>>
>>16647974

Okay cool, that sounds fun then actually.

My advice would be to conceal yourself until you can get a shot on her at close range. Nerf guns aren't reliable enough for distance or moving targets, there's a reason they're the slang term for something becoming shittier.

Maybe outside her work. Call her just before she walks in, then as she's saying, "Hey Dave, what's up?" you come around the corner and shoot her. Bonus points for a one-liner like, "Your number, sweetheart," after your shoot her, or more points if you say it into the phone before you shoot her.
>>
>>16648010
Can't get targets at work, also if they are holding a white towel coming in and out of work then we can't get them

The phone call is a good plan tho
>>
>>16648022

Yeah, work was just an example, but pretty much anywhere you know she's going to be at a certain time. I'd figure she'd be most on her guard leaving and coming home.
>>
>>16647980
This is a good idea. Do this OP. if you only get stunned then nothing to lose
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.