[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I supposed to meet girls if all I do is school all day,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: shabazz.jpg (101KB, 685x456px) Image search: [Google]
shabazz.jpg
101KB, 685x456px
How am I supposed to meet girls if all I do is school all day, work all weekend(nights specifically) and my hobbies are mostly solo or with guys

soccer,skateboarding,photography, cooking

I'm doing fine developing myself as a person, my people skills are good (service industry) and people like me but I have no idea how to meet new people/girls with this schedule
>>
You expand your hobbies.
>>
Make effort to have time for that? Duh
>>
>>16647321
Tinder?
>>
>>16647383
Even if he meets a girl on Tinder, there's not a lot of potential for that to go anywhere. She's not going to go to school or work with him, so their life together would boil down to:
- playing soccer together
- skateboarding together
- photographing things together
- cooking together

I'm not saying that's a terrible list, but I expect it to be pretty difficult to find just the right girl to fit into that. One might think "well he can do other stuff," but that's exactly why he should be doing other stuff to interact with more women in the first place.
>>
>>16647321

I went bowling the other day for no reason in particular, and the bowling alley was packed with women. Honestly, we counted. 5 guys in the place, over 40 women.

There are plenty of women out there, you're just not looking in the right places.
>>
>>16647405
Well ya but he's got to start some where I mean tinder is like shooting fish in a barrel with a 50. Cal your going to hit something
>>
>>16647420
To run with your analogy let's say that the barrel is really big. So even after he shoots the fish, he needs a net to reach in and get the fish out of the water. But he doesn't have a net right now. And if he had a net, he wouldn't need the gun in the first place. He'd just catch the fish with the net.

He does have to start somewhere. I think he should start with himself, instead of finding a girl on Tinder only to realize that he's got basically no time or lifestyle to offer her.
>>
>>16647436
I'm pretty sure when fish die they become buoyant that's what tender is dead fish like I said its bottom of the barrel about everything else but he needs to start somewhere
>>
>>16647436
So let him start out with one night stands
>>
>>16647450
You're still missing the point. If he starts with a net, it doesn't matter whether the fish is alive or dead or floating or whatever. He just scoops up as many fish as he wants.

I'm saying he needs to start with the net. Because think about what happens in your suggestion. He meets a girl on Tinder, they go out one or two times, she realizes that he's got no time and little lifestyle to share. So she complains to him and he has to adjust his life to make room for her.

My idea: he adjusts his life right now. Not only will that let him meet more women in the first place, but it's something he'd have to do either way. So why not just start there? It doesn't make sense to me to walk into a problem which anyone can see coming from a mile away, namely that girls don't date guys who can't offer them jack shit.
>>
>>16647321

Bitches at school.
Bitches at work.
Bitches and photography.
Bitches and cooking.

Come on dude, you are doing this on purpose.
>>
>>16647420

Tinder is so lame it's fucking pathetic.

Here's how you meet girls on Tinder.

Three pics ..

1) Of you in a uniform, paramedics work for me, but you can do almost anything really. I work in theatre, so it's easy to get but renting them is just as well. Firefighter, police, military, medical ... something that's easy to assign as 'story' to.

2) Of you with girls. I prefer my sister, because she's cute and it's easy to laugh it off, but cousins and sisters, or a group at something local (baseball, tourist etc). The goal is to show that you and women get along.

3) Of you with an animal. Ideally a body shot, so girls can see what you are like physically. I use my neighbours big chocolate lab for this one, it's impossible to hate a man with a chocolate lab in a picture.

If you're going for a forth (I rarely do):

4) Print up a marathon number card and get a picture of you warming up. Women love marathon runners, it'll give them something super easy to talk to you about and even if you're fat it shows that you're goal orientated.
>>
>>16647466
From what op says that he's all ready can't change things. If he does tinder he may find a girl and from there he could changes thing it seems like he was looking for a fast result if you go with your way he's looking at the long term plan which there's nothing wrong with that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.