How am I supposed to meet girls if all I do is school all day, work all weekend(nights specifically) and my hobbies are mostly solo or with guys
I'm doing fine developing myself as a person, my people skills are good (service industry) and people like me but I have no idea how to meet new people/girls with this schedule
Even if he meets a girl on Tinder, there's not a lot of potential for that to go anywhere. She's not going to go to school or work with him, so their life together would boil down to:
- playing soccer together
- skateboarding together
- photographing things together
- cooking together
I'm not saying that's a terrible list, but I expect it to be pretty difficult to find just the right girl to fit into that. One might think "well he can do other stuff," but that's exactly why he should be doing other stuff to interact with more women in the first place.
I went bowling the other day for no reason in particular, and the bowling alley was packed with women. Honestly, we counted. 5 guys in the place, over 40 women.
There are plenty of women out there, you're just not looking in the right places.
To run with your analogy let's say that the barrel is really big. So even after he shoots the fish, he needs a net to reach in and get the fish out of the water. But he doesn't have a net right now. And if he had a net, he wouldn't need the gun in the first place. He'd just catch the fish with the net.
He does have to start somewhere. I think he should start with himself, instead of finding a girl on Tinder only to realize that he's got basically no time or lifestyle to offer her.
You're still missing the point. If he starts with a net, it doesn't matter whether the fish is alive or dead or floating or whatever. He just scoops up as many fish as he wants.
I'm saying he needs to start with the net. Because think about what happens in your suggestion. He meets a girl on Tinder, they go out one or two times, she realizes that he's got no time and little lifestyle to share. So she complains to him and he has to adjust his life to make room for her.
My idea: he adjusts his life right now. Not only will that let him meet more women in the first place, but it's something he'd have to do either way. So why not just start there? It doesn't make sense to me to walk into a problem which anyone can see coming from a mile away, namely that girls don't date guys who can't offer them jack shit.
Tinder is so lame it's fucking pathetic.
Here's how you meet girls on Tinder.
Three pics ..
1) Of you in a uniform, paramedics work for me, but you can do almost anything really. I work in theatre, so it's easy to get but renting them is just as well. Firefighter, police, military, medical ... something that's easy to assign as 'story' to.
2) Of you with girls. I prefer my sister, because she's cute and it's easy to laugh it off, but cousins and sisters, or a group at something local (baseball, tourist etc). The goal is to show that you and women get along.
3) Of you with an animal. Ideally a body shot, so girls can see what you are like physically. I use my neighbours big chocolate lab for this one, it's impossible to hate a man with a chocolate lab in a picture.
If you're going for a forth (I rarely do):
4) Print up a marathon number card and get a picture of you warming up. Women love marathon runners, it'll give them something super easy to talk to you about and even if you're fat it shows that you're goal orientated.
From what op says that he's all ready can't change things. If he does tinder he may find a girl and from there he could changes thing it seems like he was looking for a fast result if you go with your way he's looking at the long term plan which there's nothing wrong with that