[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking whores (not literally)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1640.jpg (2MB, 2448x3059px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1640.jpg
2MB, 2448x3059px
Me and this 10/10 perfect girl, started talking over facebook and we really hit it off. I have a close friend and i told him i was speaking to a nice girl, i never told him her name or details like that. He asked if i could show him signs of her being interested in me. So i screenshotted two examples, but here is where i fucked up. I sent the screen shots to the girl which i then explained he lives ages away and he doesnt know who you are. She was mad which i guess is understandable, a few hours later she went to a friends house and they had sex (she did it because she was mad at me, also me and this girl weren't in a relationship we were just seeing each-other) She told me she fucked a guy and she never knew it was going to happen. Im mad and fucking some other girl is not what i want to do. I really like this girl and im prepared to move on. What the fuck do i do? do i talk to her about it or just drop her?

(pic unrelated)
>>
>>16646626
C U C K
U
C
K

She sounds like a really mature and reasonable picture, I literally don't see any reason why you should just cut contact with her and looking for someone that wouldn't just sleep with the first rando she crosses for a minor disagreement.
>>
run.
>>
Ok. Don't do that screenshot text thing, what a weird move. But yeah, cut contact. Either she actually got mad and fucked a dude for "revenge," or she just fucked the guy and used that as an excuse to make herself feel better.

Either way,
>>16646640
>>
>>16646634
this. you should marry her and give her your SS number, mother's maiden name, your car, and your house.
>>
>>16646626

wifematerial/10

go for it op
>>
Her ceiling should be adjusted to fuck buddies. Keep contact til you fuck her. Fuck her til it's boring. Do not GF. Post her pics.
>>
he guys, this just happened
>>
>>16646807
lol weird as fuck jump ship main
>>
>>16646807
truth or not, fucking run.

Its so absurd I'd actually assume she didn't fuck him. But nonetheless, alarm bells are ringing.
>>
>>16646807
Reply with, "Girl, you need serious help. You fucked up in the head." and proceed to gtfo forever
>>
OP, if you keep talking to her. DO NOT COME BACK TO /ADV/ SEEKING HELP. I will fucking watch you for your thread and call your bitch ass out. You a fucking fool if you keep this joke on.
>>
>>16646807

Doesn't eve matter, she is crazy

dodge the bullet.
>>
i dropped that psycho bitch
>>
File: 1438226766272.gif (693KB, 339x279px) Image search: [Google]
1438226766272.gif
693KB, 339x279px
>>16646626
Haha...she went to a friends house and had sex because she was mad at you?

Bahahaha. Dude you need to man the fuck up already. Ditch the bitch and find a girl better suited to you. 10/10's are a waste. Look for a 6.5-7.5/10 that has a great personality. Those are the best girls man.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.