[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>6'0
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: sandwich.jpg (23 KB, 512x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sandwich.jpg
23 KB, 512x384
>6'0
>65k income
>work out at the gym constantly
>can lift 280 thus far
>work at major studio everyone wants to work at
>have a car with good gas mileage
>good family with no issues
>speak 3 languages
>most popular dude in high school and college class
>personable, people usually come up to talk to me first
>I have never bought a woman a drink at a bar, but women have gotten me non alcoholics beverages at bars
>people smile at me in passing

despite all this Still a virgin
I honestly don't put as much effort into it as most dudes, but I should have acquired something by now. (Only got as far as second base in college)
Normally this would bother me, but for some reason tonight after reading this board, I am having some apprehensive thoughts. Because none of their logic seems to apply and I keep getting in stupid situations.
I will give you some examples

I will give you some examples


>Girl complains about beta male
>tell me how much deeper, ambitious, and handsome I am than her
> he still lives at home and doesn't shower
>goes with him because she says that he needs her


>girl will give me a handjob and kiss me
>make me feel her tit
>but still claim I am "ugly" and won't date me

>Women have chosen mantels over me
>the manlet even likes me
> asks me to me to walk with the couple because he is afraid he cannot protect her at night

What do you make of this robots?
>>
You have self-esteem issues. Desperation is an instant turn-off.

First thing you do, leave /r9k/ and don't go back there. That place is toxic and makes your desperation even worse. Whatever you may have learned there about girls, forget all of it.
>>
>>16645444
not really,

I stand up straight, hold my head high and speak with a somewhat bold voice, I am just saying what has happened doesn't make any sense.

I just am wondering why this
I thought that /R9k/ is the place to ask this question. I really haven't been there since 2009, I just heard it was the place to ask.


I really never gave much thought to relationships, I have mainly been focused on my craft since 07'
>>
>>16645389
>>16645473
You clearly do. The only things you've said are so overwhelmingly positive that your story literally doesn't make sense. There's something you aren't telling us, or aren't aware of.

You claim girls have bought you drinks. Where? Why? When? How did you respond?
>>
There's obviously something you're not telling us about. There's nothing wrong with you based on your description, you're not telling us the whole story
>>
>>16645482
>>16645482
>>16645482
No I am not hiding anything and I am not insecure, I am honestly just as perplexed as you are.
Alright, people think I am tad "goofy", but think I am an interesting fellow over all

>Where
Bar in my home town
>Why
I just sparked up a friendly conversation
>When
about 4 years ago
>How did you respond.
Friendly conversation about our professions, experiences in life and where we want to go
>>
>>16645531
1. It happened one time 4 fuckin' years ago and you are using it as ammo that you are obviously desirable? Dude, c'mon.

2. Define goofy. Give us a bunch of examples of goofy shit you've done.
>>
>>16645389
>>most popular dude in high school and college class
>>16645389
>>Women have chosen mantels over me


People that are the "most popular" usually dont claim to be.
And you think that just because you are taller than a guy a girl should pick you before him ?

You list of a tonn of shit that does not make any difference to females and think that you are somehow impressive:
Your height and income does come into play, and good shape, but constantly going to the gym is not needed.
How much you lift they do not care about.
Oh look how much mileage you get, why am i not sucking your cock already.
You speak 3 languages, good. now Can you speak to a female without creeping her out or trying to impress her?
>>
>>16645541
well that was the first time it happened.
It happened a couple of times afterward
I don't frequent bars; I don't drink

Happened 3 years ago at a networking event in NYC

Happened 2 years ago constantly when I was hanging out with this really wild chick for awhile.

Happened last year at a networking event in SF
when a girl told me to losen up.

2.
>I smile pretty much all the time
>I get others to smile
>I have a thing for small dogs
> I do silly dances, when ask to dance at clubs (rarely will go to one, bc I don't drink)
>>
>>16645565
I mean, the way you are talking you sound like. a weird dude who doesn't get out much.
>>
>>16645565
>>I smile pretty much all the time

This kid seems to smile a lot as well.
>>
>>16645560

>People that are the "most popular" usually dont claim to be.
I didn't think so either, but I kept getting invited to events and I got the largest cheeer when graduating

>And you think that just because you are taller than a guy a girl should pick you before him
Short dudes always complain about it, and he was
afraid to walk alone with his girl at night so they called me.

What the hell is that?
Also girls have also said "he's too short for you" while talking among st themselves


>Your height and income does come into play, and good shape, but constantly going to the gym is not needed.
I go to the gym for me and no one else, keeps me active.
I get really tired if I don't go
>You speak 3 languages, good. now Can you speak to a female without creeping her out or trying to impress her?
I perhaps wait too long to reveal that I can speak like that
I don't really creep any one out, I can get them to laugh though.
>>
>>16645582

Are you upfront about your intentions ?
Or do you first try to become their friend then their lover?

Just be honest about your intentions form the start:
Something in the line of:
You seen like a awesome girl, i would love to take you out some time.
If she asks as a date, then you answer, yes as a date.
If they say no, so be it. Once you get rejected 50 or so times it stops bothering you.
>>
>>16645575
cant dodge the rodge, nigga
>>
>>16645615
I usually am I will give you an example of an instance
>new girl transfers to college in 09'
>RA friend introduces me
>everyone hits on her
> she for some reason sticks to me
> Friends tell me to ask her out
>I do
>go on walks with her
> buy iced cream
>do the usual
>she then picks the ra friend over me and says "You are super sweet, funny and original Idk, not sure it would work"
>we are all still cool
>he constantly asks me to go with them when we are out at night
>she complains to me he insecure about his height
>mean while I am trying to hit on other babes, but strange issues keep occurring

>one girl only wants punk rockers
>another is only into femmy bi dudes and girls
> another wants a more country guy
>many are still hung up about dudes from home
>and even more are lesbians
>>
>>16645389
Virgin doesn't mean anything for a man. I had sex and I'm no different than I was before. I'm still the same awkward loser who people don't like, I just got lucky.
>>
>>16645657
>for a man
It doesn't mean anything to anyone who places no value on virginity. Your gender doesn't come into this
>>
>>16645389
Post your lift routine.
>>
>>16645663
Say that to a Muslim girl in an Arab country.
>>
>>16645672
>to anyone who places no value on virginity
>>
>>16645582
Speaking 3 languages is not impressive at all these days. Don't bring it up.

t. European who speaks 5 languages
>>
>>16645663
I can only speak from experience. I am a man and having sex improved my life in no way. The only possible difference is now I know exactly what I was missing out on. I know would have been just fine still being a virgin and that's it. I'm still lonely, hated and not having sex.

Funny story too the women I did fuck have since moved on and every one of them have had a kid. No the kids are not mine.
>>
>>16645668
>15 mins on elliptical max resistance
> 30 push ups
>5 sets of 20 on the pec fly machine 220 lbs
>dead lifting 5 sets of 10 250
>weight machine another 5 sets of 20 250
> pull ups 5 sets of ten

Is that a good workout?
>>
>>16645718
no
>>
>>16645693
>bragging about knowing five languages

bet it's some bullshit like 3 germanic 2 romance.
>>
>>16645718
>machines
>cardio
>bodyweight

besides the deadlift you're basically doing nothing
>>
>>16645775
so what do you want me to do.
I can't run for long periods of time,
flat feet.
>>
>>16645389
Maybe you look gay and/or give women the impression to be gay. Do you have male friends? What do you wear when going out?
>>
>>16645802
It's this kind of answer that gives hints as to your issues.

You don't even know the real problem and you've got an excuse prepared to avoid the work you are worried you'll have to do.

That really says a lot.

Because you are wrong. When the guy asked for your "lift routine" it should have clued you in to what he meant: he's talking about lifting weights, not doing more cardio.

You act like you know everything when you don't. I guarantee that's part of your problem.
>>
>>16645831
No, no, no
People don't think I am gay.
Gay folks don't even hit on me because I supposedly "radiate straight".

I have tons of guy friends, and I have had many all throughout my life.

I back in college I would wear urban/skater attire, and now I primarily wear pea coats, sweater vests and cacis
>>
>>16645852
You missed his point. Which was that you are not looking at the real problem. You should be asking yourself, what am I not doing right that I should do better? Instead, you are asking why you cannot get girls even though you are perfect.
>>
>>16645389
First, you forgot to mention your age, which is important. If you're young, you've likely just been unlucky so far. Just focus on yourself and your own confidence and it'll happen naturally.

Second, you're giving off the impression that you're either rather elitist or status oriented, which will give others the impression of arrogance or makes them feel intimidated. Maybe you're usually humble and you're just being open and factual rift now, but humility is definitely important when you have all these external successes. If so, again work on your own confidence. All these manlets and betas you describe are much more sincere than someone who thinks he's better than everyone else because of materialistic qualities.

Tl;dr: don't dwell on your status and external qualities and stop thinking about sex. Grow some actual confidence and emotional stability.

If you're wondering how to do this, you may want to start meditating, get casual therapy or read a book about happiness (something simple like The Art of Happiness is a nice opener. Alain de Boutton also has a book on Status Anxiety, but I haven't read it yet).
>>
>>16645891
/thread fucking nailed it.
>>
>>16645906
26 years old
>Maybe you're usually humble and you're just being open and factual rift now,
I actually never exuded this attitude irl, I just have to come across as a blowhard on the boards because if one show's weakness. It's game over.

I still feel as though I have much to do in life and many things to achieve, it would be nice to experience the human interaction known as a relationship though. I actually just staved it off for the longest time because I wanted to be the best fellow I could be.

>Tl;dr: don't dwell on your status and external qualities and stop thinking about sex. Grow some actual confidence and emotional stability.
That's the thing, I've been doing that my entire life till this point, I just want to experience this sex or what romantic love is

>>16645891
To be 100 percent honest
I don't think I am aggressive enough,
Honestly I don't touch people unless they ask, I just honestly don't want to make people uncomfortable. This one girl said that EVERYONE WANTS to hung me, I hate that. And she told me that I was her favorite person because I respected her boundaries, and talked to her like a human; however she was only into femmy guys. (She was bi)
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 378254



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.