[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you talk to/hook up with multiple girls in high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mvw3ymRdbO1rwji10o4_1280.png (556KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvw3ymRdbO1rwji10o4_1280.png
556KB, 601x601px
How can you talk to/hook up with multiple girls in high school without getting caught?
>>
Underage, go to bed. And to answer your question, you can't. And you're quite a child for even wanting to.
>>
>>16645341
I'm of age

Also whiteknight detected
>>
>>16645354
Those who unironically use the term "white knight" are not capable of handling one relationship let alone multiple relationships at once.
>>
>>16645367
Fuck off
>>
File: mangoes.jpg (97KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mangoes.jpg
97KB, 400x400px
1. Dont tell anyone what you are up to.
2. hopefully your targets are in seperate social circles the further apart the better.
3. you always got to be one step ahead... which is hard in HS.. people see shit in hallways, classes, overhear stuff. not to mention rumors.
4. see rule #1 again
5. Feel one out and see if you can make it a friends with benifits open relationship... safer.
6. cheap dates always
7. Always be good to them.. even if caught
8. if caught.. deny everything.
9. rubbers.
10. no dances or any of that shit school activities.
11. Lock up your cellphone
12. 2 email addresses with no online accounts associated with social media.
>>
>>16645354
Yes, of under age.

Seriously, you underageds are completely clueless about how obvious you are. Shit threads like this is exactly why you are banned, you are cancer.

Go to bed, virgin.
>>
>>16645421
I'm 18 scrub
>>
>>16645337
get with girls from different schools, brah.
girls from other schools are easier, too, since they ain't as worried about gossip.
>>
>>16645441
Does that work?
>>
File: 74.jpg (24KB, 296x444px) Image search: [Google]
74.jpg
24KB, 296x444px
>>16645441
THIS.
if she lives in a different area code, it isnt cheating.
If you think its a big deal, she is going to think its a big deal. Anytime the conversation gets even remotely close to in inquisition... CHANGE THE FUCKING TOPIC, instantly. you do not even have to wait for a segway.. just cut that fucking cord.
>>
>>16645337
Follow the FAQ for the Persona game you are playing.

If you are just trying to fuck multiple chicks why would you give a shit about "getting caught"?
>>
>>16645460
Cause if I get caught then none of them will fuck me...but I see your point=

Shit spreads like a wild fire in HS
>>
>>16645465
None of them will fuck you anyway. You will exit HS as a virgin.
>>
>>16645450
it does.

i only dated one girl from my school during my whole time in high school.

cheating aside, it's just way easier to connect with people who don't have access to a network of gossip about you/your friend group and vice versa.

When I moved schools, I realized that half the girls in my school that i thought were hot or desirable, only seemed as such because of thier social status. girls who i thought were undesirable were the same way.
>>
>>16645469
Too bad you're wrong faggot
>>
>>16645474
This is why you underageds are banned.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.