[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FWB situation totally backfired at me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1421519731600.jpg (100KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
1421519731600.jpg
100KB, 500x466px
So i met this asian guy a few months ago, pretty beta in looks and personality, short guy, small dick.
Whatever, regardless of size and looks sex is awesome as he is very submissive and i can practically do everything i want with him when it comes to sex, which is rare.

Everything was pretty good and convenient, until he recently started to change our routine, which translates in him inviting me to grab dinner in fancy places, or spending the
night and have breakfast or movies next day, etc. He started to turn things more personal, and I'm actually starting to grow feelings for him. It was me who set the FWB situation between us in the first place as I didn't find him attractive or whatever, so i guess i was wrong but I'm open to do something about it.

Preferable from a guy's perspective i would like to know if Is it possible that a guy will turn a casual situation like this one into an actual relationship or wtf is this guy doing, I just would like to get an overall idea of how guys think about this before actually doing any kind of move and possibly embarrass myself so thanks in advance.
>>
>>16645297
Yeah, it can be done. Be careful about how you go about it, though, because requesting the relationship change could really fuck with your power dynamic. You might have better luck caging him to make things more serious, but I don't know your relationship well enough to make that call.
>>
>>16645297

just say to him that you're not serious, cuz when you get bored and want to ride Chad's dick, is this poor dicklet who will get destroyed
>>
I'm curious. How did the whole thing began OP?
>>
>>16645297
>So i met this asian guy a few months ago, pretty beta in looks and personality, short guy, small dick.

Describing Frank Yang in a phrase.
>>
>>16645297
>I'm actually starting to grow feelings for him.
So why is this a bad thing.
>>
>>16646175
Isn't it obvious? If she grows feeling for him then she can't simply use him as a sexual toy and might end up in a serious relationship with her ex-toy.
>>
>>16645297
>I just would like to get an overall idea of how guys think about this before actually doing any kind of move and possibly embarrass myself
I'd say it's either him wanting more cuddle time out of you, or wanting to share interests more often.
Bottom line is, he wants there to be more feelings between you. (Some guys think about romance a lot, too.)
>>
>>16646184
Not seeing the problem...
>>
>>16645297
How did you guys become fwb?
I need advice to be fwb with girl, im a guy btw
>>
>>16646247
express explicit interest, be clean/good looking, be generally advantageous without overexerting yourself
>>
>>16646261
>express explicit interest
>be generally advantageous without overexerting yourself

what do you mean? I have heard people here saying just ask the girl whether she wants to have sex? i think it's a bad idea though since it sounds desperate
>>
>>16646172
Jeff seid pls go
>>
>>16646247
Not OP and another guy here. But I had my FWB start on Craigslist. I posted a LTR ad on craigslist and she responded, traded numbers, decided to meet at the movie theaters but after midnight. We talked a bit then left together to go to somewhere more secluded (all her idea I followed along) and she sucked my dick. Went out for 8 months, was basically a relationship but she dumped me when she found a better guy and pulled the "we were just FWB" card.

I think to OP that it's obvious the guy wants you because from his perspective he has scored pretty well. A hot chick and good sex is the most guys want out of life. I think you should try having a relationship if you're starting to get feelings or end it because he's not wanting to lose you. Either way, communication is key even in a fwb situation.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.