[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me , 18 >I haven't gotten a job yet and I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

> be me , 18
>I haven't gotten a job yet and I really need money.
>I've been seriosuly considering taking pictures of my little sister and selling them on the internet
Is that even a good idea? Will I get decent money?
>>
>>16645081
It'll get you put in jail and despised by your family, friends, and community
>>
File: StHelenasLeafySepals8870.jpg (48KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
StHelenasLeafySepals8870.jpg
48KB, 750x562px
>>16645081
Naked pictures?
>>
>>16645093
Sort of
>>
Are you so (pick one):

>desperate for attention that you're making a retarded bait thread on /adv/?

>retarded that you think distributing cheese pizza is a better way of making money in any way, shape, or form than just getting a fucking job?
>>
>>16645103
I'm not retarded. Getting a job is hard , and I really need money right now.
>>
>>16645081
You disgust me OP. Your own little sis?! I bet she trust you and loves you all her life! Now you want to do this!?

Just get a proper job OP. It's not all that bad.
>>
you're 18, that's like barely even eligible to work. shit's tough to find a job especially without work experience but you're seriously fucked in the head if you're going to sell pictures of your sister on the internet. I hope it bites you in the ass if you do.
>>
>>16645169
If you're that strapped for cash ask one of your parents for money; fuck your pride. It's better than whoring out your sisters pictures on the internet. Seriously. Get a fucking grip, OP.
>>
>>16645081
Why don't you whore yourself out?
>>
>>16645115
If you think selling homemade CP of your OWN FUCKING SISTER is in any way an acceptable or rational alternative to getting a job, you need help.

Getting a job is not as hard as you think.
>>
>Plays CS:GO

What a disgusting human being.
>>
>>16645081
Not only should you not even consider this, why didn't you consider selling drugs first holy fuck. Both are shameful but at least selling drugs won't make you look like a fucking creep ass psycho. Quit being a NEET and go work at walmart
>>
>>16645203
Id be scared to whore myself out.
>>
>>16645897
I do lmt know, I just sorta looked at my sister and then though shes young (7) she seemed attractive enough to do something like that.
>>
Dunno man, it's really dangerous to distribute cheese pizza, you'll probably get caught since you have no experience. And NN stuff probably won't earn you much money.
>>
>>16645081
If you do that I hope you get put in jail and you get buttfucked by a 7.ft tall black guy then after you get out you do 5$ back alley blowjobs to pay for your sisters and more likely than not your whole family's therapy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.