[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv this is pretty much a feels thread I guess. Felt really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0004.jpg (827KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0004.jpg
827KB, 1920x1080px
Sup /adv this is pretty much a feels thread I guess. Felt really depressed today. Went to the docs to get medication for my shity health conditions. Got a hair cut. Everything was kinda good. I wanted to go spending some money on clothes but I didn't buy anything and felt terrible. Anything I looked at I just thought it was a waste of money or it looked stupid. I spent 2 hours looking. Didn't even buy lunch. Got the bus home. Went to sleep straight away. Didn't eat dinner. I feel like a discussion I had this week with my mother really funked me up. Dad left me 13/y and other shit. Fuck I h8 this. Now it's 4am and I'm just laying in the bath since 1am. Please share your feels so I don't feel so shit about myself.

Pic is my dog sleeping
>>
>>16644623
19 and my score wasn't enouht to go to a descent college.
One more fucking year trying.
I'm so fucking dumb it hurts
>>
>>16644629
can't even write ''decent'' fuck
>>
>>16644633
Op here. Failed the majority of my exams. Didn't tell my mother about bullying problems because she was going through a stressful divorce. Finished school with shit grades. It's all my fault. And she blames herself.
>>
>>16644647
I don't know wich sucks more:
Your case when you mom blames herself and you feel guily.
Or mine when my mom keeps saying I'm a failure and will never reach anything in life.
>>
>>16644683
Op here my dad turned up at my door January 2nd. Haven't spoken too me since my birthday in September. He didn't ask how was my Christmas or new year. He just asked me why I didn't call him. He says he called me three days after my birthday. Why should I give a fuck? The guy saw me twice this year and he wants some sort of medal for Calling me a couple of times. I think if he really cared about his son he would at least try and call each month. And my mum and her friends think I should be the one to make an effort when I have tried in the past and my dad left me at 13/y I honestly don't care about him anymore. He says I dont respect him or care about him. And you know what he right. But for what reason should I be the one to fix the problems he created. He says my mum brain washes me. Likely since we think differently. My mum is Catholic and I'm just not religious/atheist. But that doesn't stop me loving the parent that works 12 hour shifts to keep me alive. Fuck I feel like I'm gonna flip.
>>
do u have steam op
>>
>>16644737
Op here yes.
>>
>>16644740
u want a new friend?
>>
>>16644732
Just completely ignore your dad. He doesn't get to be the rolemodel and ''DAD'' after he did that to you. Explain to your mother and friends that you feel better without him, and I think those kind of connections only leave you feeling worse.
>>
>>16644749
Each time I've gone out with my dad I've come back in tears. The guy hasn't paid any child tax when I was a minor. The guy got mad at me when was washing his car. Because I chucked a hot bucket of water on his car. And he heats it on on open fire. I said do you have a kettle I can use to do it quicker it would be more efficient (since he told me it takes 30m) the just flips out shouts at me for say "it's more efficient" and he walks away in a strop. Wtf am I supposed to do. 7 years I've tried going out with the guy doing stuff. He just gets mad with me. He had problems with his dad and my mum thinks will be the same. Wtf :/
>>
>>16644786
You don't need someone toxic like that, OP. Just focus on your grades and on helping your mom
>>
>>16644797
I have said the same anon. My mum has always said she just wants us to get along. But she just wants to keep the dream alive. Sure I wish it could be different. But reality is harsh. Sometimes I wonder if it's my fault and that I make my mum upset by not trying anymore. I failed my exams. Im unemployed. I don't have any friends I really connect with or laugh with. I guess I'm just dealt a shity hand and now I have to deal with it.
>>
>>16644737
My steam name is Vaultron, probably has a pic of Fallout 4.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.