[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnancy and dumb people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: received_1134742496544328.jpg (201KB, 1007x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_1134742496544328.jpg
201KB, 1007x2048px
I'm not sure why I'm so pissed about this. I posted a picture of me being 31 weeks pregnant (picture) and a girl named Rachel claimed to have given me my babies name that I chose when I found out I was having a girl. We are naming her Eleanor and we found out when I was 18 weeks. Now this girl is claiming she was pregnant and told me that if she was having a girl she's name her Eleanor. Plausible, if she wasn't only 12 weeks along currently. I'm not pissed that poached the name. There are plenty of people who will use that name. I am pissed that she posted this on my picture of my pregnancy trying to make me look like an idiot. I'm really not even sure why I'm so pissed about it. It's really fucking petty. I know that it's petty. So why is this bothering me so much!!
>>
>>16643644
is it out of character for you to get upset at this sort of thing?
then im going to go out on a limb and guess pregnancy hormones.
guess it just depends on how well you know the girl or whatever
>>
Well it's natural to have heightened and reactive emotions during pregnancy due to hormonal influences. Also she's being a dumb bitch.

But on an unrelated note:
"When you find yourself hating someone (who did not directly hurt you) with blinding rage, know for certain that it is not the person you hate at all, but rather something about them that threatens your identity. Find that thing. This single piece of advice can turn your life around, I guarantee it."

Or you can probably just ignore that dumb bitch and get on with your life you better than that OP no sweat

good luck with the pregnancy you rockin' it
>>
Because the hormones during pregnancy make you crazier. When I was pregnant, I sobbed because I read a story about a man who gave up his career to rescue mistreated donkeys. I also completely lost my shit over people telling me that I didn't look pregnant (I had already gained 15 lbs and had a belly). Both of these things are out of character for me.

Deep breath, eat a food you currently enjoy, and take it easy. You'll chill out again in a few months (you will likely continue to be crazy for a while after childbirth).

Good luck with the baby.
>>
It's extremely out of character for me to get this upset over something this petty. My fiance was incredibly confused as to why I was so upset and to be honest I'm not even sure. I know this girl so-so because she is his brothers girlfriend and they live across the country. So our children will have the same name and be related. I'm upset that she can't be creative for her damn self.
>>
>>16643676
Thanks!!! I'm realizing I'm upset because they will be cousins and know each other decently because I'm making him and this is his brother's girlfriend. They have been together for about a year and she got herself knocked up. No one really likes her but now we are all going to have to deal with her.
>>
>>16643697
that's reasonable. boy it sucks to have to deal with such a dumbass bitchy bitch face but we all have shitty family connections I guess. suuuucks.
>>
I'm not sure how to deal with it. Should I call her out on it? Or should I just let it be?
>>
>>16643644
Thanks for the story. Nobody cares. Go be pregnant and hormonal somewhere else.
>>
>>16643770
Whisper words of wisdom: let it be.

https://youtu.be/ybb6HPDENnE?t=9s
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 190x148px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 190x148px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.