[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just got a call from my land Lord and she said she had a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: download_20151205_005255.jpg (37KB, 320x321px) Image search: [Google]
download_20151205_005255.jpg
37KB, 320x321px
So I just got a call from my land Lord and she said she had a complaint
about a smell of marijuana coming from my place. Can she legally do anything to make me leave if she's only heard rumors? I know I dun fucked up.
>>
>>16643482

Yeah, she'll wait a couple weeks then call the police,

Drug addicts are predictable, you won't smoke for a week out of fear then say 'in the clear haha 420 blaze it yolo edm music 420 no scope' and light up
>>
>>16643485
I wouldn't call smoking every now and then being a "drug addict," but I see your point. Guess I'll have to no-scope elsewhere.
>>
>she had a complaint about a smell of marijuana coming from your place
>can she do anything to make you leave if she's only heard rumors

>landlord comes by one day
>marijuana smell in the air because you are fucking retarded
>no longer a rumor
>WHOOP WHOOP ITS DA SOUND O' DA POLICE
>WHOOP WHOOP ITS DA SOUND O' DA BEAST

Pick a new place to smoke, dumbass. My friend got evicted from his place for the exact same reason. I told him MULTIPLE times that I could smell the smoke in the hallway days after he lit up, but he thought I was just fucking around and thought they couldn't do anything about it.

Enough complaints piled up and someone called the cops on a day where the smell was exceptionally strong (a day he was actually smoking, surprise surprise). He got busted, and was shortly after evicted due to violating the rules which stated that it was a no smoking apartment.
>>
>>16643501

Look, if you use weed because your life sober doesn't satisfy you, you're an addict.

That's why most people drink, and most people smoke- and they're all addicts.

Why should I try to unfuck my life when I can just get drunk/high and forget about it?
>>
>buy weed
>smoke tons of it so the smell fills the building
>wait until landlord comes to your apt
>offer her free weed
>she lets you stay as long as you are her dealer
>problem solved
>>
>>16643528
It wasn't that much, just a blunt or 5 with some friends from the neighborhood. But I'll try to offer her 1/8ths for 40. That's the best I can do.
>>
>>16643518
By calling every person who drinks and smokes weed addicts you're no better than the feminists who think all penis-in-vagina sex is rape.

It's simply wrong.
>2 years sober alcoholic
>>
>>16643561

That's not what I said man, and you know it.

There are people that spend the day sober, and they work on their lives, and then they crack a beer- maybe they crack a bottle of vodka and get fall on the floor drunk.

That's not alcoholism.

Alcoholism is when you drink because your life is in shambles, and when you're drunk- you're happy. Who cares that your ex wife won't let you see the kid anymore? Who cares that you're broke?

NOBODY IM DRUNK THIS IS GREAT WOOOOO

And when the liquor wears off, and the problems come back, MORE LIQUOR WOOO

I'm glad you've been sober for 2 years. Congratulations. 19 months today here
>>
>>16643567
I didn't know it, because the post I quoted was pretty explicit
>That's why most people drink, and most people smoke- and they're all addicts

That's just so off it's crazy and I wondered how you ever came to believe that. Turns out you just aren't great at getting your point across.
>>
>>16643599

Because man, that is why most people smoke. It's you know, let me take a hit before I go to work and then cleaning up dishes for 10 hours won't feel so bad, etc

Most people use this shit, alcohol included, as a way to push through their lives

And that's not a healthy way to handle shit- because life always has more shit for you,
>>
I fucking hate your neighbors- they didn't even come talk to you first. That really rubs me the wrong way.

I'd chill out with the smoking activity going forward, but no they can't do ANYTHING about a rumor of weed.
>>
>>16643620
I really wouldn't throw around the word "most" so much. It seems you've had your own experiences with sobriety, so you're likely used to excuses on top of excuses.

But sometimes, it's just a really fun thing to do. All my friends and I have plenty of sober time fun. Laughing so hard while doing nothing we're almost crying. But it's also fun to get fucked up every now and then. Smoke up and giggle at shit movies and have weird existential convos. Life is pretty good right now, and I still like to partake.
>>
Just use a fucking hush... Toilet paper roll and dryer sheets... Blow that shit through it...
>>
>>16643663

Stop being a pot head and think about that statement for a second

You say that like everyone's cool with druggies and that all druggies are reasonable.

Would you really want to go complain to a potential drug addict who might be high out of his mind and jonsing for a fix of coke, heroin, and has done god knows what to get it? Do you expect that to be safe or to be able to have any reasonable conversation with someone who's high out of his mind? Fuck no. That's stupid.

Yes I know that's hyperbolic and that's not at all what most pot heads do (I went to college, I smoke every now and then, I've been at plenty of parties with people doing lines and whip-its), but that's the public perception that a lot of non-exposed people have. They just lump in all drug users together, because that's what they know.

Why risk fucking with the unknown when there's a perfectly easy way to stay safe. And even when you're talking to sober neighbors, that shit barely ever works. Better to just take the safer, easier, more effective pathway and just report em.

I say all this never having had to report anyone, but i definitely understand why they would.
>>
>>16643728
I don't smoke.........
>>
>>16643482
I'm actually super annoyed with my neighbors who are smoking pot occasionally in my building, they may have just moved in or what but every night it seems all I smell is pot. But the stupid thing is they have a balcony.
I smoke cigarettes like a civilized person on my balcony, why are they not smoking it outside on their balcony at least. it would be way less obvious.
>>
>>16643957
OP here. I've lived here for 6 years and the neighbor moved in a week ago. Other neighbors are cool and some even partake on occasion with me.
>>
Yeah go outside and smoke. That's what I used to do when I had non smoking roommates. There were some trails over by the apartment complex where I lived and I'd just smoke and hike. I gott good exercise in and was able to blaze up with no problems.
>>
>>16643561
>>16643599
>>16643670
Anon... The man's making sense. He made sense in his first post your just not getting it.
>>
>>16643518
>weed
>addict
>weed addict
kek
>>
Ive seen a bunch of you retards calling him an addict. you guys know nothing about drugs yet are talking to OP about drugs.
huehuehue weed addict. sit down faggots grown ups are talking.
OP quit being a fucking idiot and go outside or go on the roof. A blunt indoors? are you fucking kidding me? and do you even cover your vents and doors? OP quit giving stoners a bad name
>>
File: 20160105_000351.jpg (575KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160105_000351.jpg
575KB, 2048x1152px
OP here again. A drunk driver crashed. That is all. I think I'll blame it on renegade drunks breaking in and smoking
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.