[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I slapped some feminist after she pushed me into my car. Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I slapped some feminist after she pushed me into my car.

Just be be clear, legally i am in the right?
>>
Nope.
>>
Let me guess: She started it, because you'd never do anything bad to another person unless you were provoked.
>>
>>16643080
Let me guess, if a woman strikes you, you are supposed to just sit back and take it?

>>16643064
Legally speaking, if it went down as you said, you should be alright. Or at least as fucked as she should be. But that's assuming 1. she *touched* you first and 2. you have credible eyewitnesses who can corroborate this and/or
a video of the event taking place showing her laying her hands on you first. But, then you aren't really in the right to slap her - you are legally within your right to deck the shit out of her because you feared for your safety and well being after what is legally defined as assault, but slapping isn't exactly enough to end a threat, so it would probably not be considered self defense in court and would probably just get both of you assault charges.

Morally and practically, you're likely to get ganged up on by white knights if you hit a woman for hitting you first. There's not much you can really do in that situation except avoid being in it, unless there is a police officer staring at you as the situation goes down.
>>
>>16643114
What I'm getting at is, if you think some ooga booga "feminist" came out of the blue and pushed this guy into his car, you're a rube and a fool. A grade A frube.
>>
>>16643127
I think it is entirely possible that someone described as a feminist would be willing to make contact first. I think it was entirely likely that OP was saying something that was pissing her off, but someone pissing you off is no excuse for escalating the situation to being a physical confrontation.

I have a friend who describes herself as feminist - she literally believes women can't be sexist, and that black people can't be racist against white people. I could definitely see that kind of person being capable of the mental gymnastics necessary to hold the belief that men shouldn't hit women under any circumstances, but women are allowed to push men without repercussions as long as they didn't do what they perceive to be too much damage.
>>
>>16643064
>Slapped
>Not full on haymaker KO punch
Wtf is wrong with you, OP? Mike Tyson that bitch.
>>
>>16643143
>I think it is entirely possible that someone described as a feminist

Do you believe women deserve the same rights as men?
Congratulations, you are also a feminist sweetie
>>
File: ChrisBrownXTygaLoyal.jpg (25KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisBrownXTygaLoyal.jpg
25KB, 220x220px
Pull a Chris Brown or an OJ
>>
>>16643183
They put that in to specify that she wasn't being a proper feminist, dumbfuck
>>
>>16643127
>What I'm getting at is, if you think some ooga booga "feminist" came out of the blue and pushed this guy into his car, you're a rube and a fool. A grade A frube.
That's probably not how it went down, true, but this doesn't mean anything. There are still plenty of plausible scenarios in which she could have attacked him without valid provocation. At the very least, there are enough that OP's claims should not be dismissed out of hand.

Personally, I would like to hear more about the situation. OP, do you have any sense of what might have been going through her head? What were you doing before she pushed you into the car?
>>
>>16643183
Do you believe men deserve the same rights as women?
Congratulations, you are also a men's rights activist sweetie
>>
>>16643064
Are you a man?
Then no. Legally a man is never in the right.
Our justice system literally hates men more than they hate poor black people
By the pure letter of the law you're technically in the right, but in practice there's at least a 50% chance you'd be the one fucked.
>>
File: VAWA.png (303KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
VAWA.png
303KB, 500x576px
>>16643080
Let me guess: If a woman was mouthing off and a man physically assaulted her because of it, your attitude of "who started it" would be the same because you're not a white knighting faggot at all.

>>16643183
On most boards I'd assume this was bait but I know that /adv/ has some people dumb enough to believe this.

Does pic-related look like gender equality? Because it definitely looks like feminism.
>>
>>16644505
This makes me made, more men get raped than women in the US, just counting men in prisons and it is still higher.
Half or a little bit under half of domestic abuse in the US and Canada men are the victims.
>>
>>16643064
>I slapped some feminist
neat
>>
Should've just restrained her to enforce how powerless she is while also not possibly getting an assault charge
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.