[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I break her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: break up pain.jpg (61KB, 436x298px) Image search: [Google]
break up pain.jpg
61KB, 436x298px
>Meet girl
>Start flirting
>Reject her
>Carry on acting as we always did
>Learn things about her life (which I'll get to in a sec)
>Start falling for her
>She wins me over
>She asked me what our relationship was; are we together?
>Told her I'd tell her on Tuesday (tomorrow), implying that it's good news.
>Suddenly changed mind and realised I don't want to pursue a relationship with her
>If I reject her now, I'll ruin her life

This is why: some of the things she's told me are that her parents divorced when she was at a very young age and her father doesn't support or visit them (he's dead to her). Because of this, they've had economic problems and have had to move 13 times (she's 16 now) and she has to work with her single mother at the local market.

So apart from her fear of moving again and losing all her friends and all (she's been here a year now), she also lost her virginity (at some age before 14) and started passively smoking at 12. Her grades aren't that great either (to be expected when all the before has happened to you).

Now, since we started getting close and I tried to help her change, she's stopped smoking, been studying a lot more, just seems to be having a better life, as if she'd been saved.

Now, if I break up with her, she'd be devastated, I think that, not only she'd go back to the bad habits, but she'd do them in bigger proportions, worse than ever. And, honestly, I don't think she could handle nor deserves any more sad occurrences in her life. Even after all that's happened to her, she's still got a great personality, kind, sweet, honest, etc.

I really don't want to destroy her life, is there any way I can let her down without doing so?
>>
>>15096689
>Suddenly changed mind and realised I don't want to pursue a relationship with her
Why?
>>
>>15096689
Post a pic of her, or at least someone that looks similar.
>>
>>15096696
Personal reasons. Selfish reasons if you must.
>>
>>15096702
I'm not going to spend a long time searching for an image that looks like her because I probably won't find one.

She's pretty good looking though, not a ten but good looking.
>>
If you break her heart, prepare for fallout. Her life WILL be ruined, especially at 16. You were at least someone who cared for her, she will have noone. She will end up a whore, or with an abusive prick.
If you really think she doesn't deserve this, stay with her, especially if she has a good personality.
>>
>>15096744
If it's not a 10 I'd move on brah. You're selfish anyway.
>>
File: 1356322284574.jpg (23KB, 576x372px) Image search: [Google]
1356322284574.jpg
23KB, 576x372px
Yes, just press that magical "let me do what I want without any sort of negative consequences" button on your computer. It says "power," but we just called it that, because we knew that you'd never fucking press it.

No, there isn't. Don't you care enough about her to at least give her a shot? You're both fucking underaged, so it's not like you're choosing her over a girl who's not a suburbanite bimbo anyway.
>>
>>15096772
Damn, that hurt for some reason...

>>15096761
Yeah, you're right, maybe I should, I probably will end up with her, but I know this feeling's going to just keep popping up. I guess I'll just have to ignore it for now, until her life has recovered at least.
>>
>>15096781
That's kawaii as fuck nigga.
>>
>>15096781
I wasn't expecting no negative consequences, just something I could do to soothe it down to the point where I won't ruin her life. And I'm 2 years older by the way. But I guess you're right, I'll give it a shot...
>>
I know I will sound like a huge, edgy prick here, but ask yourself this

How will it affect you? I know she will feel like shit and all, but what will the consequences be for you? For all you know, you can dump her and cut all contact and be on your merry way

It's probably my bitterness after a bad break-up talking here, but do consider this point of view
>>
>>15096853
This was similar to what I had in mind, the only difference being that I wouldn't be merry, I'd be guilt ridden and I can't cut complete contact as we see each other almost every day.
>>
So, in the end, nothing's changed. I've still got to make the decision: be selfish, or don't be selfish.

I guess I'll sleep over it.
>>
>>15096877
>I'd be guilt ridden and I can't cut complete contact as we see each other almost every day.
Then you have your answer.
It will affect you badly, so you should stay with her.
>>
>>15096761
WTF this is the worst advice ever. She is 16, she can find another boyfriend in 10 minutes time.
What would really break her is if OP started a relationship he didn't intend to follow through with, and then dropped her at his next most convenient time.
>>
>>15096689
Yes, break the bitch.
>>
>>15097021
This is what I thought too, except for the part about finding another boyfriend in 10 minutes, she seems pretty crazy for me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.