[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard to actually have a relationship with a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: TF2 SOLLY.jpg (96KB, 379x360px) Image search: [Google]
TF2 SOLLY.jpg
96KB, 379x360px
Why is it so hard to actually have a relationship with a girl?

20, never had one. Only ever been on dates and occasionally kissed girls on nights out.

I just cant make anything stick and I dont know why

And its a self perpetuating cycle because I feel like I'm missing out on a core part of life experience by never having had a special... anyone.

And that makes me really want someone

And that makes me come off desperate, which isnt attractive at all
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 700x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 700x464px
If you have your own place and stable income for expenses, it's easy. Imagine your best friend. Now imagine the qualities you like about your best friend with a nice set of tits and a vagina. This best friend will have sex and do naughty things if you tell her she's pretty, she'll cook for you if you tell her that her cooking skills are the best, and you'll always have her warm, soft, slightly squishy body to cuddle with and keep you warm at night. Her hair will smell like strawberries and sweet pea, her hair is silky soft, and her waist will seem like the perfect fit for wrapping your arm around while you cuddle.

You'll play vidya together, you'll argue about stupid things, you'll discuss religion and past lovers, she'll complain about her periods and be a nervous wreck until she gets her next period. She'll want chocolates and flowers on Valentine's day, as well as the occasional back rub. But for all the things she asks for, she'll repay them ten-fold if she loves you

Pic unrelated, the MX5 is delighted by the snow
>>
>>14988493
God you're a bastard. Luckily I have this, but if I were already upset about not having a gf, this could make me fucking cry myself to sleep.
>>
File: REMEMBUH.gif (141KB, 90x120px) Image search: [Google]
REMEMBUH.gif
141KB, 90x120px
>>14988493

You're just describing the perfect relationship to me.
Doesn't really help me when my problem is I cant seem to get a girl to even consider me as boyfriend material
>>
File: 1404879499556.gif (2MB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
1404879499556.gif
2MB, 160x200px
>>14988498

OP here
Pretty much just summed me up.
>>
>>14988499
Get a job, move out of your mom's place, get a haircut and shave the neckbeard, shower regularly, wear clean clothes, try wearing cologne, and buy a car
>>
>>14988499
Are you ugly or have shit prospects as in NEET? If not it shouldn't be all that hard. You already have it in you to get a date, just put in the extra effort to try and push it to the next level.
>>
File: DEXTERS SECRET.jpg (899KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DEXTERS SECRET.jpg
899KB, 3264x2448px
>>14988506

>Get a job

Working on it

>Move out of your moms place

Already done

>get a haircut

I have nice hair, I'm growing the top longer to get it to the style I want at the moment and getting it tidied up + back and sides cut short every 4-5 weeks ish

>Shave the neckbeard

I cant grow a beard
I have a really shit moustache for movember for charity

>shower regularly, wear clean clothes

I do both of these things

>try wearing cologne

I could try that more often

>and buy a car

Hoping to get one over christmas

>>14988507

As much as I would like to just say I'm ugly and thats probably why, I dont think I am. I've had enough people tell me otherwise and the attention I've gotten (However fleeting) from pretty girls speaks to the contrary

And I'm not a NEET, I'm a uni student

I just dont know how to get it to the next level.
Seems like everyone I meet is so flingy or just not interested in going out with me
>>
>>14988455
You know what OP, I'm in the same boat. Its just so difficult. And its not for a lack of trying. Then you get so desperate...

I'm 20 in a month and currently have nothing going on when it comes to females.
Ive taken measures to try change this.. joined gym, go out to social stuff with friends etc...

I'm slowly losing confidence man, rejection is so humiliating and sour :P
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 600x500px
>>14988520
>hoping to get a car over Christmas
M8, save your ass some money and buy your own fucking car. If mommy and daddy buy you one, you'll getcdome lame ass Buick Century Or Vauxhaul Astra, lame shit. Get something interesting and fun, like a Mazda MX5 or something
>>
>>14988536

>rejection is so humiliating and sour

Yup
And its gotten to the point where I dont even take pride out of just knowing that I'm at least somewhat attractive anymore

Last friday I got off with a girl in a club who lives on campus. Really pretty girl, lovely accent
Seemed into me

Tried messaging her again a couple days later?

Ignored.

So what am I supposed to take from that. I dont wanna fucking just make out with some girl. I want intimacy with someone holy shit is that so wrong

>>14988550

[spoiler]My mum won the euromillions this year, its not gonna be a shit car. The only catch is I gotta actually get my license before she buys me the car and I haven't bothered taking my test yet[/spoiler]
>>
>>14988550
> If mommy and daddy buy you one, you'll getcdome lame ass Buick Century Or Vauxhaul Astra, lame shit.

Lame shit is cheap to buy and cheap to insure. As long as you have 4 wheels that you can afford to run girls don't care what it is.

>>14988662
>So what am I supposed to take from that. I dont wanna fucking just make out with some girl. I want intimacy with someone holy shit is that so wrong

Dating is a numbers game. Men have to make the first move and continue to push the relationship forward. It sucks but that is the way the world works.
>>
Chin up guys. It's because you're FUCKING 20 and it's unfair because the girls can do whatever they want cause everyone wants to bang 20 year old girls but 20 year old guys are usually still awkward and immature especially with the mothering womb of modern society holding em back (think: videogames, anime, coca-cola).

Spend your early life becoming THE FUCKING MAN. Picture the coolest motherfucker you can think of, write it the fuck down. Commit to becoming that mother-fucker, do whatever it takes.

You will be crawling in pussy before you are even a fraction of the way there, and you wont care because becoming that man is a lot more rewarding than women are.

tl;dr: improve yourself, bang heaps of ladies when you are older. Then you can laugh at all the idiots who wasted their youth.
>>
>>14988757

I dont give a fuck what I do when I'm older
When I'm old I may as well be dead

I wanna enjoy my youth
>>
>>14988779
You will, I'm just saying you gotta put the hard yards in right fucking now and commit to them.

Seriously you'll see payoff with the ladies before you are 21. By the time you are 25 you will be all over it.

That IS enjoying your youth. Did you think I meant you had to be 35 or something?

If you just want immediate rewards go buy yourself a hooker buddy.
>>
>>14988789

>That IS enjoying your youth. Did you think I meant you had to be 35 or something?

I did

Ok what have I got to do to put the hard yards in?
Just self improvement?
Fuck everyone else and go cocoon mode and work out and shit?

I can do that. Its hard to stay motivated when you feel lonely but I can try

Dont understand why I have to do shit like that when other people seem to be able to just get girls for doing nothing but I dont understand lots of things
>>
>>14988816
>Dont understand why I have to do shit like that when other people seem to be able ..
Yeah none of us do, life is just fucking bullshit like that, but them's the breaks.

>Ok what have I got to do to put the hard yards in?
Definately don't cocoon yourself. You need to excel in all walks of life. That means conquering the social world as well. Mastering a physical discipline IS essential in my view as it will ensure your health, and teach you enormous amounts of respect, love, pride and awareness about your body, as well as make you physically capeable. Martial arts, dance, sport, etc, something like that. Apart from that, it's all fair game, whatever your passions and your interests are, do whatever hard-slog it takes to excel at them.

I'd reccomend reading the entirety of The book of pook.
>>
>>14988839

>Book of pook

Is that actually legit?
I dont wanna read some PUA bullshit written by a guy that hates women who cant actually get laid or something stupid.

>You need to excel in all walks of life. That means conquering the social world as well. Mastering a physical discipline IS essential in my view as it will ensure your health, and teach you enormous amounts of respect, love, pride and awareness about your body, as well as make you physically capeable. Martial arts, dance, sport, etc, something like that. Apart from that, it's all fair game, whatever your passions and your interests are, do whatever hard-slog it takes to excel at them.

Alright
I can do that I guess
>>
>>14988872
>I can do that I guess
You sure as hell won't make it with an attitude like that, anon. Maybe you should just lower your standards.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.