[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rape Culture / Getting Drunk Together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 11111111111.jpg (13KB, 304x171px) Image search: [Google]
11111111111.jpg
13KB, 304x171px
Hey, I've recently turned 19 and have been to a few small house parties. During a couple of these parties, guys would bring girls over and try to fuck them. At one party, the girl declined and literally everyone treated her (and her friend that she brought with her, and who must've been brought there to have sex with one of the guys at the party) like shit for declining. It was the weirdest thing and I'm still a little emotionally scared by it (I'm a 19 kissless virigin and I couldn't rape another human being)

At another party, a couple was making out and someone else forcibly began to finger the girl until she started to cry.

Then at another party the same guy from above raped his girlfriends best friend while she was passed out.

All of this is so completely confusing to me, I have no idea what I should do when I bring a girl back to my place for a couple of drinks. Should I force myself upon her? Wait for the signals? Does this sort of thing happen often?
>>
>>14706041

What kind of fucking people do you hang out with?
>>
>>14706045
There is a 100% chance this is bait.
>>
>>14706047
>>14706045
This isn't bait, should I drop contact with all of these people? could you two answer a couple of my questions as they're serious.
>>
>>14706053
Run.
>>
>>14706059
Yeah but if I ask a girl to come over for some drinks between the two of us will she get the hint? Or should I not make any moves?
>>
report that rapist fucker and tell the girls involved (in that order) then beat his ass whenever you see him.

the rejected girls, take them out for pizza.. everyone loves pizza..
>>
What the fuck, where do you find people like that? I mean me and my crew like to hit on girls and shit, but damn forcing your finger into a girl is disgusting as shit. Lose these creepers man, make better friends.
>>
>>14706066
Simple answer - wait, see if she is enjoying herself, and then see if she is open for a kiss.

If she is, take it slow, no need to go overboard, if she wants it she will let you know.

Never, ever force a woman unless it is roleplay and she is in on it from the start.
>>
>>14706075
Thank you for the sound advice it's what I was looking for, I'll also drop contact with those friends ASAP as I have plenty more.

But just to confirm, these are rare events right?
>>
>>14706082
These people are seriously fucked up and this is going to come back to bite them in the future. Make your distance as fast as possible. The last thing you need is some girl telling the cops that "Anon was there too" 5 years from now.
>>
>>14706082
Are they jocks or rich white kids or like serious Maury tier trash? I don't think most people act like this.
>>
>>14706082
>But just to confirm, these are rare events right?
Yes, people generally dont forcibly finger/fist girls at parties
>>
>>14706090
Combo of jocks and rich white kids. One actually just recently joined the military.
>>
>>14706093
I knew my first instinct was right.
>>
>>14706041
Never really thought of this before, but - how come (a lot of, not all I guess) women seem to "under-react" to this kind of thing? I mean it obviously affects them quite seriously, but it's very rare you hear of them actually doing anything about it, right?

I guess everyone reacts to things differently, people do things the way they're used to. I can tell you for certain sure though, that if I got pissed up and some bloke tried to do me up the shitter, I wouldn't think twice about beating him like a readhead stepchild, putting him in a coma then burning his house down, just to make sure I really got my point across. I honestly don't understand it.
>>
>>14706041
These are trash-tier people. Wouldn't hesitate capping them in a state of anarchy. Don't associate with them, avoid their company if you don't want to be seen as "one of those guys".

Regarding bringing back a girl to your place: Show her gallantry, but not pussiness. Flirt a lot by loosely following these steps (from step 11): http://www.wikihow.com/Flirt and if things go well you'll be just naturally get drawn to each other physically as well.
>>
>>14706214
What I went through is nothing compared to this, but I do think I have a bit of insight. When something like that happens the shock that takes over can be paralyzing. Every sane reaction there is just flies out the window. It happening in a room filled with a bunch of other people some that you might even consider friends, adds to the surreal feel that takes over.

While it happened to me it was like I wasn't around mentally, but I broke down as soon as he was finished. He knew I didn't want him, I leaned back, said no, and tried to push him away, but other than that I just stood there when I could have ran. Many strangers walked past, and they knew that I was in distress, but they didn't care. I was fourteen at the time, and have gone through it a thousand times in my head telling myself I'd react differently if it ever happens again, but I really don't know.
>>
>>14706053
run and hopefully contact the cops and the victims.

you can get this to stop.
>>
File: RonaldMcFondled.png (114KB, 351x361px) Image search: [Google]
RonaldMcFondled.png
114KB, 351x361px
Stop hanging out with nigger ass people, OP. If this isn't bait, then you should get the hell away from people like that, the are a bad influence. The reason why legitimately honest women hate frat guys is because of shit like this. Only idiot whores actually allow themselves to be put in a position where they can get drunk raped, and only shitty men who can't get girls sober drunk rapes. It's fucking abhorrent, and as a resident advisor, I hate to see the girls I oversee end up with a crotch full of cock because they were convinced by a bunch of shitheads to give herself alcohol poisoning so that they could fuck her comatose, soon to be brain dead body.
>>
File: 1332281078178.jpg (3KB, 197x206px) Image search: [Google]
1332281078178.jpg
3KB, 197x206px
>>14706041
>At another party, a couple was making out and someone else forcibly began to finger the girl until she started to cry.
I don't even care if this could be a troll, 12/10. Ruined my fucking week.
>>
THIS WHOLE THREAD. What a shit generation. Next world war/human culling when?
>>
>>14706053
You need to get the fuck out of there. Those are bad people.
>>
File: 1401172369850.jpg (72KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1401172369850.jpg
72KB, 531x471px
>>14706866
Or contact the fathers, tell them what happened. Get some shovels and a saw.
>>
op
>i saw someone rape someone and i didnt do anything about it because im a huge faggot
>im emotionally scarred from it
>should i rape a girl?

if you are this fucking stupid, please just a hero. but please take out your scumbag friends first
bye
>>
>>14706842
good luck ebola chan
>>
>>14706041

ok now op, i want you to tell me the skin color of the people at the party
>>
File: 1393338499487.jpg (286KB, 1050x649px) Image search: [Google]
1393338499487.jpg
286KB, 1050x649px
>>14706041

OP, saying yes to a drink is saying yes to sex.
>>
File: 2014-08-24-16-41-47.jpg (268KB, 539x959px) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-24-16-41-47.jpg
268KB, 539x959px
>should I force myself on her

The fuck. This better be bait.
>>
>>14708148
Hey guys OP here, I've dropped contact with all of those people (I told them to fuck off and it was a pretty heated argument). Thanks for all the advice about this serious topic guys.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.