[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
/stg/- Slave Trainer General
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 415
Thread images: 43
File: pretty gud.png (382 KB, 605x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pretty gud.png
382 KB, 605x1000
Summons edition

This is a general about slave trainer games and the creation of games where you play as a male and dominate women. Discussion about games not being created here is also acceptable as long as it's related to the topic at hand(ie playing a male and dominating women).

If you're working on a game and want to list a pastebin here speak up please.

Major Versions of the game (BT is necessary for mods):Silver edition and Russian edition are the most active
Each of these is a standalone game, not a mod for any of the others. BASICALLY the links to download the games are in this pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/kA21ncJK

Maverick wrote a guide for scripting. Shows how to write/structure scenes for coders. Good for idea-guys & script-writers:
http://pastebin.com/gRyrGgDt

Info on character generators:
http://pastebin.com/CaevjctD

Links to other games
http://pastebin.com/7CHVFKWM

Rogue-like by Oni
http://pastebin.com/gLGH6Va0

Witch trainer dress up thing(back by popular demand)
http://stregac.github.io/trainers_image_library/

Korra Trainer/Breaking Bat/Incredibles trainer/Tifa trainer/Momcest trainer/Ben ten trainer/(Anon projects not related to Witch Trainer)
http://pastebin.com/K5NC3Tk1

Contact info for major contributors:
https://quip.com/I2f8AaPEEr0a

Report & ignore shitposters, people that scream proxyfag/samefag/waifu/waifufag, people that post beast and hamplanet attention whore
>>
>>364387
This had a lot of potential. That arm is way to long though.
>>
>>364387
I look forward to this game and the demon guy game
>>
File: 1444770179315.png (179 KB, 525x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444770179315.png
179 KB, 525x700
>>
>>364387
Loli is best
>>
File: 1445783073649.png (172 KB, 525x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445783073649.png
172 KB, 525x700
>>
File: 1445994032545.png (359 KB, 954x424) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445994032545.png
359 KB, 954x424
>>
>>
>>364399
Why do you keep repeating what we all in know?
>>
>>
>>
File: 1445996402940.png (338 KB, 540x580) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996402940.png
338 KB, 540x580
>>
>>364387
That image isn't bad, just needs some Polish
>>
File: 1445996442022.png (342 KB, 728x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996442022.png
342 KB, 728x626
>>
File: 1445996706397.png (109 KB, 314x592) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996706397.png
109 KB, 314x592
>>
>>364423
Why are you taunt me?
>>
File: 1445996824796.png (75 KB, 268x524) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445996824796.png
75 KB, 268x524
>>364429
>>
>>364429
Probably thinks it is funny
>>
>>364434
It is considering how much it was praised.
>>
First time back in awhile. What's been going on? What has been released?
>>
>>364502
Injustice has been
sent a Cease and Desist and will not be continued.

PT: Gold has been
put into some early testing phases, to which Akabur proclaimed "Fuck all of these things," and will likely redo half of them or more.

4houses has been
delayed even further beyond its already almost-non-existant development, due to one writer leaving, for reason that may or may not have anything to do with these threads.

Super Mom/Incredibles trainer has been
making somewhat-unsteady progress, but progress nonetheless, expect a new demo build sometime this weekend.
>>
Stregac to answer your question in the last thread

I think you've missed some costumes, powergirl, Harley quin and lara croft

some poses, holding tits, tits on book/on book open shirt

and a plain white t-shirt

dunno if you could find them for your site though
>>
>>364667
and a Christmas costume
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (703 KB, 1047x634) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled-1.png
703 KB, 1047x634
Momcest Trainer is looking for a new artist or two who can create characters, clothing, facial expressions, and full-screen graphics for the game.

Please shoot me an email at [email protected] if you would like more information or think you might be interested in helping out. You can view the project's blog at momcesttrainer.blogspot.ca. Thanks!

P.S. I temporarily reimplemented the Hermione art like some of you suggested, and it looks like garbage since the art was intended to be put together by hand rather than automatically generated. Part of the problem is also that her wardrobe basically consists of fetish clothing.
>>
File: 1452465811062.png (21 KB, 505x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452465811062.png
21 KB, 505x600
>>364780
there's a plain t shirt now, problem solved
>>
In Silver I'm getting Invalid Syntax on 23_Personal_requests.rpy, line 2512 after having her show me her tits and then breaking my promise and groping them at W12.
>>
>>365081
Found the problem, there's a part that says "if if whoring >= 17:"
Remove one of the ifs and the extra space and it goes through just fine.
>>
>>365085
And there's another double-if right after that. Same solution, naturally.
>>
Adult games biggest disappointment in years?
Khan32 and his UseleSS Russians.

What is WT Russian Edition in the end?
A pile of dogshit made merging Akabur's work and stg anons time and art, unable to spark the littlest wank in anybody.
And the the silence of months.
That's only ridicolous.
>>
>>365119
Akabur go away.
>>
>>365119
Akabur pls go
>>
Hi Mo,

Error withe last release when launch:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.


File "game/00_hp_rpy/28_gifts.rpy", line 131: Line is indented, but the preceding one-line python statement statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
call give_her_existing_stock("jeans")
>>
>>365133
My disciples disappoint me.

Kehk.
>>
Akabur make something fapworthy
>>
>>365267
Always do. I'm the first to fap over my games.

The others don't, that's their problem.
>>
File: 5Y1DI1X.gif (2 MB, 350x234) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5Y1DI1X.gif
2 MB, 350x234
>>365278
>>
>>365183
There's an extra space before the word call and python is very sensitive about spacing.
>>
>>365523
>python is very sensitive about spacing.
God I fucking hate Python. The way it uses indentation for scoping is the most retarded BS I have ever seen in a language. At least Haskell is logical.
>>
>>364780
Non matching art is better than the shitty art you had before. That shit was ghastly. Besides, placeholder art is perfectly fine until you get an artist on board that can actually produce something.

Keep working on your game bro. You have the project that has possibly produced the most interest so lack of art should not hold you back.
>>
Mo, are the scenes favour scenes with the custom dresses not implemented yet, because it keeps trying to find the images in 25_mo and theres nothing to do with the dresses in there
>>
Tropic, upload new build. Im desperate for something to do. Dragon's Dogma is taking forever to download.
>>
>>365575
Found the solution: copy all the files(not folders) from 23_clothes_store to 25_mo

however, i still cant get but molester above 2 hearts but thats probably a bugged save file
>>
>>365599
also, for the phoenix scenes, move the files from 29_custom_events>phoenix to 13_hemoine_main>phoenix
>>
>>364413
It's an okay rough draft, but I'd say polish wouldn't help too too much with the issues present, it would probably work best as a concept piece to hand off to a more skilled primary artist. Good practice for the original artist so he can eventually operate solo if need be, and saves time for whoever is doing the final designs.
>>
>>365599
>>365619

these fixes worked perfectly. thanks.
>>
>>365698
Shitposter pls go.
>>
>>365717
Didn't know it was shitposting to say something was good practice and reference material. I have learned the error of my ways, oh wise and stupendous Anon-chan.
>>
>>365730
Give it a rest shitposter.
>>
>>364780
keep going my man
>>
I really hope Akabur adds a lot of more of Lola in the gold edition
>>
>>364387
Are there any other games like the Witch Trainer dress-up?

For science, of course.
>>
File: 1428867855748.png (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428867855748.png
41 KB, 600x600
>>364607
>to which Akabur proclaimed "Fuck all of these things," and will likely redo half of them or more.
>>
>>364607
You forgot

Roguelike has been
Constantly updated, with Oni listening to and fixing all bug reports submitted and hasn't been a snarky ass about the game. Confirmed that once he's happy with Rogue, he's moving on to Kitty, then on to other Marvel girls, and is open to expanding to DC as well.
>>
>>366019

sadly no goyim, but he will do more lola in the platinum edition of Princess Trainer, just wait until 2018 and keep that money coming :)
>>
>>365591
Dragon's dogma is such a fucking boring game
I spent so much time downloading it then I just couldn't give a shit after playing it past the tutorial
It's just so fucking clunky and not fun
But it has such a cool story....
>>
>>365563
>>366017
Thanks for the supportive words. It makes it easier to keep going.
>>
>>366143
But the question is if its ever going to have actual content to go along with the animations. Dude needs to get a writer or something.
>>
>>366029
Theres the daphne dress up generator, http://pastebin.com/CaevjctD
>>
>>366029
There was also a generator for luna like the hermione one in the OP but I don't know the link for it and nemo hasn't updated it in ages.
>>
>>366387
you must find that link.
>>
>>366409
what nemo dumped was mainly facial expressions

there were some unfinished poses in it and hints at other hair styles but if you have a pic of luna you've pretty much got it all
>>
>>366409
>>366387
>>366434
probably not what exactly what you were looking for but here is a mega to a downloadable hermoine generator and an extremely beta version of luna generator(just go to the hemoine generator(3-9) folder

https://mega.nz/#F!HEt2zJgY!ElShcFDGEmvVoYpYmKsDqw!ecVSGaYa
>>
>>364780
I still look forward to the game
>>
>>366180
gtfo of here and release the game, tropic
>>
>>366461
Fuck you
I'm going to spend the day playing the new boruto game
You can't stop me
Also I gotta wait for my coding friend to wake up because I don't know how to do inventory stuff
>>
>>366471
bitch
>>
File: Previews.jpg (2 MB, 1875x3360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Previews.jpg
2 MB, 1875x3360
>>366453
is what I was on about
>>
>>365542
>At least Haskell is logical.
Haskell also uses indentation for scoping, though, and in a worse way IMHO
>>
>>364780
still here for ya bro, though i cant artfag for you
>>
File: hostage4.png (233 KB, 590x339) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hostage4.png
233 KB, 590x339
one of you people got my dropbox project source shut down.

why'd ya do it?
>>
File: hostage4CLOSEUP.jpg (25 KB, 461x203) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hostage4CLOSEUP.jpg
25 KB, 461x203
you think I'm fucking joking
>>
File: extrhost.jpg (4 KB, 136x49) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
extrhost.jpg
4 KB, 136x49
>don't tell him anything Phil!
>>
does anybody have a link to a working bitch trainer 1.04 download/torrent, the one in the pastebin has 0 peers
>>
>>366551
It was me. Whatcha gonna do about it faggot?
>>
File: hostage.jpg,.jpg (5 KB, 150x91) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hostage.jpg,.jpg
5 KB, 150x91
>>366555
release the site Phil.
How many of them must I murder?
Is your bandwidth so precious?
>>
>>366551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
>>
>>366115
At least he's made something that can be released. Everything else hasn't even reached the alpha stage.
>>
>>366905
Go away Akabur. You just keep getting BTFO by the amateurs in this general.
>>
>>366180
Seems pretty fun to me so far.

Also, you can kidnap lolis. So thats cool.
>>
File: hermione_preg.png (1022 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hermione_preg.png
1022 KB, 1920x1200
Preg content for trainers when?

I heard incredibles trainer was working on something
>>
>>366979
I think that only incredibles is doing it
and from what I remember that's still far off since it's after 50 corruption which is the second part of the game
>>
>>366979
Tropic mentioned something about it for Super Mom, and I think Ben10 guy said he was going to include it. Dunno about any others.
>>
>>365542

> At least Haskell is logical

Indent for scope to same indention level. By convention, four spaces.

So difficult. Illuminati levels of illogic.
>>
File: hostage3.jpg (8 KB, 200x118) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hostage3.jpg
8 KB, 200x118
I had a legacy acccount with direct links.
It was only 20gb a month until one of you fuckers decided to be a goddamn bitch.
>>
File: hostage3CLOSEUP.jpg (11 KB, 340x152) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hostage3CLOSEUP.jpg
11 KB, 340x152
>>366555
>what are you doing Phil?
>DON'T LET HIM KILL ME!!!!
>>
>>367031
*boom*
>>
>>367011
Just because it's not difficult doesn't make it good practice.

If you use spaces for indentation you're cancer, only an idiot would use them over tabs.
>>
From all the talk in this thread it seems to be full of genius programmers and master artists with the latest degrees from MIT. Why can't you beat a single Russian that uses a notebook and pencil?
>>
>>367173
Akabur pls.
>>
ugh....
I might get new art this weekend so I might have to hold off on a release
>>
>>367185
Why is everyone but Akabur such a shit?
>>
>>367198
Oh shit i'm sorry
Did you want to wait 8 months rather then a couple of extra days?
I can do that ya know
>>
>>367199
Akabur is about to drop a great game while you are pushing back more vaporwave. Do what you want it doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>367199
And I can stop donating. Hell, your own patreon guarantees me "Access to pre-public builds", not to mention that $100 goal included "new build every 2 weeks"

Better step up your game, or at least keep it on track.
>>
>>367206
to be fair I don't really enforce those patreon tiers since the game is still in meme phase, and I don't really care if you donate or not.
I actually prefer if you didn't since it's barely a game yet
>>
>>367211
>gibe me money pls
>but I totally don't care
You call people a jew long enough and you become a jew yourself.
>>
>>367217
Stare in the abyss...

No but really stop donating, it's getting fucking weird
I don't understand why i have over 100 dollars on there, I only have art and the foundation of a game
Please stop
>>
>>367211
Fine, be a cunt about it. Im supporting it because what I have seen is good and I want you to be working on more content, but if you are gonna threaten to drop it for most of a year because somebody pisses you off, and you make no attempt to be amiable when you are called on going back on your promises (about goals and such, I dont even actually care whether you release the build today or next week), I guess there really is no reason to keep supporting.
>>
>>367226
>I don't sarcasm is the post
>>
>>367199
Super Mom release when?
>>
>>367230
Its not a matter of being sarcastic or not about the exact time, its a matter of being willing to withhold part of the game because somebody made you mad. Its petty and pointless.
>>
>>367232
If I don't get word back by today or early tomorrow then i'll release tomorrow
If I do and get art, then tuesday since it's mostly just a new helen costume
>>
>>367234
Sorry, you're right I should be less of a dick
>>
>>367238
>If I do and get art, then tuesday since it's mostly just a new helen costume
Actual content when?
>>
>>367260
I think he means that the art he is getting is mostly just that, so it wont take too long to integrate into the build that has actual content.

I hope
>>
>>367260
like cg and stuff?
Probably when I get a second artist or if my drawing skills improve
These next few builds will mostly be just creating the town, adding more people, working on the gameplay aspect of buying and selling, inventory management, and making events and branchline paths
>>
Tropic loves cock
>>
File: 130575025553.jpg (19 KB, 263x378) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
130575025553.jpg
19 KB, 263x378
>>367338
>>
>>367338
stop stating the obvious please
>>
>>367122
Lisp uses two spaces rather than a tab
>not making your porn games in Common Lisp
>>
>>367494
I think tropic is making his in Lithp.
>>
>>367612
Tropic is writing it in cuck.
>>
Are there any other good porno games to pass the time
>>
>>367856
common cuck
>>
>>367868
The noblemans retort
>>
File: 1450759717593.jpg (50 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450759717593.jpg
50 KB, 1200x600
>>364607

has anything been leaked?
>>
>>367205
He isnt.
Its the last 20% of a game that should have been completed almost 2 Years ago.
And the reason why most People in here work slow is, unlike Akabur, they dont have enough Shekels to feed them, they also need to Work.
>>
anyone know the song in the main menu of bitch trainer
>>
>>367868
It's called a girlfriend
>>
>>364780
make her slightly thicker please. I cant imagine any other character but Hermione whenever I see this base
>>
>>366915
I hope Akabur stays. He's got the best trainer, hands down. I enjoyed the shit out of both of them. lack of CGs in WT was a bummer, but I enjoyed the shit out of the writing and interacting with Hermione. Don't even need to go into details on PT. Everyone already knows that shit is great. Hopefully PT:G lives up.
>>
>>364607
>Injustice has been
>sent a Cease and Desist and will not be continued.


Would this even have held any weight if the guy wasn't using Patreon?
>>
>>368282

In a manner of speaking. Sunrider themselves werent sent the C&D, Patreon received if on their behalf. Patreon caved and said "remove it or else". Akabur received one when working on Witch trainer, and got around it by just changing the name (It was originally "Hermione Trainer"). Then again hes Russian so who knows how much that compares.

They have said they still intend to work on Injustice more "at some point", but their new game will be their major focus for the near future.
>>
SR7 was told to remove anything infringing to any copyright as well or face permanent banning. So obviously they had to switch to OC right away to have anything on Patreon.

He'll probably wait 4 months or so, finish off Injustice a bit, rename it, and throw it out the door.
>>
public sluts
>>
>>368334
Yeah, just because Akabur got away with something one time does not mean that the same options were available to SR7. Patreon was a much younger service back then and might have been more flexible than they are today, as well as the contents of the CC&D may have been different. They made a dumb move giving it the same name as the fighter game in the first place, but trying to "fight it out" would have been a waste of time.
>>
What happened to that Belle game? it had a shitty demo where you wank in a room but that's the last I heard of it
>>
>>368436
https://www.patreon.com/latissa?ty=c
>>
>>367122

> 2016
> not following PEP8
> not mail ordering guidos toenail clippings for your local shrine
>>
>>368517
cool, seems like it still exists at least
>>
File: 368358536.png (339 KB, 656x435) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
368358536.png
339 KB, 656x435
>>368517
>I wanted a belle trainer before this was announced
>the art is so revolting it's turning me off the whole concept.
>>
If anyone still has the luna generator could you post it.
>>
>>368555
I surfed throught all the mega links I had used and eventually found this so I'm posting it for those that want it, it's the luna generator mega:///#!JBtQmKab!uRrppwAroKhEbux0jbLs_IZek6IC7hKvI2QrW6gXeEA
>>
>>368602
not someone who needs it but thank you, it is nice to see some helpful people still exist amongst the shitposters
>>
>>368640
Get out.
>>
>>368517
>>shit tier art
>> someone based pls save it
>>
>>368692
She's getting 450 a month for it
If Latissa needed she would have got someone else to do the art for her
But the fact that she doesn't means she and her beta orbiters believe that it's good
You're fucked
>>
>>368698
Sounds just like that tropic guy...oh wait!
>>
>>368727
:/
I don't have beta orbiters
Or tits
>>
>>368698
Do you believe the art you're using is good? Just to be clear.
>>
File: 2.png (53 KB, 600x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.png
53 KB, 600x500
>>368731
>>
>>368771
any stg related art instead?
>>
>>368771

You're nice people, linear. I never understood why this general turned so quickly against you.
>>
It*s weird how much fun Rouge Like is for me, even though it has not much content.
btw is there a list with all the scenes?
>>
>>368734
I like it.....
I didn't at first but i'm really into it now

>>368771
thanks senpai
>>
>>368771
nice to you around linear
>>
>>368815
So Tropic, you're releasing today right?
>>
>>366143
has there been an actual update though? because so far the version in the OP is really old.
>>
>>368927
It's on .95, so yes.
>>
>>368912
I'm trying really hard, but my coding freind hasn't been answering any of his text or skype messages
I need him to help me do duo events
I'm actually getting pretty worried
>>
>>368931
just bugfixes I take it, though?
>>
>>368936
Buxfix, better progression, changed some scenes, added some new stuff like flirting, etc.
>>
>>368941
interesting. any reason why the OP hasn't updated on that, or has it just not been widely distributed yet?
>>
>>368947
I share the updates within a day of them being released on /weg/, so I don't know.
>>
>>368952
/weg/?
>>
>>368971
western erotic games. It's another thread on here because this one was too anal to have discussion outside of namefag drama, vaporware, and the occasional akabur shitpost.
>>
>>368971
western erotic games>>358643
>>
>>368971
/wiggers egging-on genie"
>>
>>368976
>>368979

Please don't send people our way.
>>
>>368982
fuck you. i can link the thread to anyone i want and there's nothing you can do. if you want a secret club of circlejerking there plenty of other sites more suitable for you
>>
>>369022

>and there's nothing you can do

I can ask politely.
>>
>>369034
ok fair enough. but there was no reason to ask not to share this time. it's not like i did it to get the shitposters there
>>
>>368979
>go to check
>realize there's nothing in OP about playing as a man
>realize it's a cuck general
No thanks
>>
>>369038
problem is whenever a more successful yet similar thread pops up, someone get butthurt and deletes it

/wpgg/ was twice what /stg/ has ever been and used to get banned , the janitor would literally stalk tropic and shut it down as soon as it was posted
>>
>>369098
/htg/ is literally the best version of all these threads
>>
>>369098
that's fucked up.
>>
>>369105
There's nobody on /htg/. If you want all games and no community you can fuck right off.
>>
>>369109
He's lying anyways weg has always been dead.
>>
>>369188
its been up on page 1 a few times now.
>>
>>364387
doesn't this go against what this board is about since these games aren't about pre-existing cartoon characters? You guys usually go apeshing over anything even remotely insinuating the dreaded OC, why so lenient now?
>>
>>369200
Shitposter go away.
>>
>>369203
only shitposting on a board that is mostly just angry shitposting
>>
>>369206
Akabur pls.
>>
I wanted to download witch trainer, but it says that it isnt safe. should i do it?
>>
Tropic, go punch your coder friend in the face, I want Helen's tits.
>>
>>369319
Witch trainer is shit, don't even bother.
>>
>>369324
I'm sorry :L
>>
I'm so Jewish I can hardly see what I'm typing. Library Story getting more than me is a turn-on. Akabur is my hero. Thanks for playing, /stg/. My heart belongs to Patreon now.
>>
>>369352
what do you suggest for a first game?
>>
I've been so caught up in western porn games that I missed the fact that eastern porn game translation has blown up in the past few months.

I blame Tropic.
>>
>>369441
99% trash
>>
>>369441
Are any of them actually worth playing?
>>
>>369441
I blame myself as well

But to be fair there really ins't anything note worth aside from bunny black 2
The only translation i really cared about was princess sacrifice
But we all know how that turned out
>>
>>369364
Princess trainer. No question about it. Despite Akabur's jewery it is by far the best so far.
>>
>>369364
Witch trainer since it's superior princess trainer which is trash.
>>
>>369478
I dunno. I preferred PT, since it was way less grindy. Plus you could send Jasmine to work in the whorehouse.
>>
>>369479
Princess trainer was shit
>>
>>369479
Princess Trainer was my favorite too. I can't wait for Gold. If it ever comes out.
>>
>>369479
Because you're a pathetic cuck
>>
>>369484
>I cant wait for Gold

That is an oxymoron if Ive ever seen one.
>>
roguelike 0.95, bugfix patch.

https://mega.nz/#!MUgWAIBD!bc-SiVfLKcXuZgShzERs0wwJ4YB58IGSmItHnaj8zIE
>>
>>368771
Any chance of getting more costumes for Silver?
>>
>>369504
>bugfix patch.
Just like patches 0.02-0.94.
>>
>>369487
I'm not holding my breath, that's for certain.
>>
Anything other than Russian that is available on mobile?
>>
>>369114
>There's nobody on /htg/. If you want all games and no community
Yeah, /stg/ is much better. It's all community and no games.
>>
>>369586
Don't overstate your case. /stg/ isn't a real community.
>>
>>364387
Whats this girl for?
>>
>>369441
Did either sealed room breed get fully translated yet?
>>
File: akabur1.jpg (486 KB, 1026x770) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
akabur1.jpg
486 KB, 1026x770
>>369484
Don't get your hopes up, it's gonna be unfinished like everything else.
>>
>>369914
that sucks but as long as i get some lola action my dick will be happy
>>
>>369914
Who cares about "finished?" All I care about is whether there will be "more."
>>
>>370020
>Who cares about "finished?"
Akabur go back to work.
>>
>>364780
I understand the desire to have your own look for the project, but at least with the hermione art you can keep making progress. This art is fapable enough that people will play, and your setting / game mechanics will distinguish you.
>>
>>370139
plus it's funny to parody akabur who made his name parodying Disney
>>
>>370161
Parodying and "ripping assets from" are to completely different things.
>>
>>370243
he ripped off Cinderella and it's backgrounds

fuck him
>>
Anyone have Hermione clothing that's not in the repo at https://github.com/stregac/trainers_image_library? I see it was last updated four months ago.
>>
File: 1450615442696.png (73 KB, 505x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450615442696.png
73 KB, 505x600
>>370294
I know there are costumes like this out there, as well as random shirts and pants and stuff. If you happen to enough that they'd be too time-consuming to post, you can send them to [email protected] instead!
>>
>>370310
i'll try and bundle stuff together give me a sec, i'm not going to email though you hacker
>>
File: 1lot.png (223 KB, 800x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1lot.png
223 KB, 800x700
>>
File: 2.png (256 KB, 800x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.png
256 KB, 800x700
>>
>>370359
Noice.
Iirc there was also the shortened version of the trousers+belt combo, but I don't have it with me
>>
>>370364
Harley's corset is my favorite piece.
>>
File: 1454352641753.png (137 KB, 505x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454352641753.png
137 KB, 505x600
the only other stuff I have was for the bigger tits, like a school robe, and dom gear, will you need that? it looks kinda crap desu

oh and this
>>
>>370368
>tfw linear will never kill himself
>>
File: 3.png (292 KB, 800x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.png
292 KB, 800x700
>>370366
if it was that long ago then all this as well?

can't find a waist tie on it's own, or know why you made need it
>>
>>370376
*might not made, clearly I'm too retarded for anything other than copy and paste
>>
File: 1449124899080.png (89 KB, 505x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449124899080.png
89 KB, 505x600
>>370368
yeah those were good, sad linear vanished again
>>
>>370359
>>370364
>>370376
Guys sent all of it on [email protected]
We rebuild stregacs and add rating system in near future
Thank you
>>
>>368326
They didnt say they would go back to work on it - fact of the matter probably is that SSR7 got bored and dropped it like a hot potato
>>
File: 4.png (318 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4.png
318 KB, 800x1000
>>370411
stregac is missing even more
>>
>>370359
>>370364
>>370371
>>370376
Thanks, anon! Some of these I had; some of them I didn't. Even the little accessories like gloves can add a lot of spice when they're mixed and matched with other outfits.

Don't worry about the bigger tits stuff, the school robe, or the waist tie. The bondage stuff might be nice to have (though it wouldn't be immediately implemented). If it looks bad though like you said, don't worry about it.

Thanks again!
>>
>>370445
Nice; any idea if there's a sprite for the adidas pants by themselves?
>>
File: 5.png (193 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5.png
193 KB, 800x1000
probably the last then
>>
>>370445
Please send all what you have
>>
File: ulLX52h.png (85 KB, 505x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ulLX52h.png
85 KB, 505x600
>>370454
nope, who ever did it, did this instead (think someone else edited out the censor from the vgg days)
>>
>>370445
Better in a single clothes on email
Thanks
>>
Akabur what language/ide did you use for witch trainer? python/netbeans?
>>
>>370585
Pretty sure he used Ren'py and Python.
>>
File: kill yourself.png (29 KB, 869x149) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kill yourself.png
29 KB, 869x149
I hate tropic
>>
>>370681
>play through it for 2-3 days
How delusional can one man get? There's not enough content for that, it barely takes 40 minutes to complete the game in its current state.
>>
>>370681
inb4 you get banned like the guy that said he liked tropic
>>
>>370681
wasn'te he supposed to release the new version yesterday? or did he actually get that new art he was talking about?
>>
>>370697
>believe anything a liar says

At least akabur doesn't make lies up
>>
>>370700
>>370681
Go way akabur
>>
File: Ben63pornSketch.png (428 KB, 932x1208) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ben63pornSketch.png
428 KB, 932x1208
okay, I'm going to make my own,
where should I start?
>you know, besides improving my art-skill
>and figuring out renpy
>This is going to be a long project
>>
>>370706
Start with ducks, then realize what you're doing is going to take a year of hard work.
>>
How to get to teh sex part
>>
>>370706
create a patreon and promise content in some months saying that it MAY come sooner if you get more patrons...
you know
JUST JEW MY SHIT UP
>>
>>370130
Shitposter get back to fucking your sister.
>>
>>370706
just read the quickstart on the renpy website, you'd have a visual novel done within minutes

then you can decide what to add game wise, it's all simple enough
>>
>>364387
I'm shit with computers. How do I download something from here?
>>
Just cuck my shit up senpai

I might need to go on /g/ and find a python coder
At best I can only do stuff that's written in the renpy documentation, too bad that it's mostly written for vn stuff
and like 70% of my shit isn't that

Anyone feel like making 40 bucks?
>>
>>370809
>I might need to go on /g/ and find a python coder

They're gonna shit on you for using Python

Have you tried asking Akabur for help?
>>
>>370809
Download a python book on programming a game there like surely 1000000000 of them
>>
>>369877
2 did I think. Got an uncensor as well if I remember correctly
>>
File: whichguy.png (477 KB, 1062x423) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whichguy.png
477 KB, 1062x423
>>370706
>>370759
okay, I know that I want Charmcaster to be the one to break her in,
>yes, I know, 'where you play as a male and dominate women'
>she grows a dick via magic, there, problem solved
but I sort of want to draw paralells to Akaburs-Slavetrainer, and the slavetrainer got hired by Jafar;
so I have to figure out which male villain to use;
like: which one of them would have the most satsifaction watching Ben suffer and being broken the most:
all of them hate Ben with a passion

yet, they first have to capture Ben, Chadick would definetively have the technologie to keep Ben from transforming;
but I guess he'd share it (for a price), so does Servantis, but he really wants to kill Ben (though logically he would have the technology too)
the other three seem more like the type who might not outright try to kill Ben and see the use in having a little mindbroken fucktoy who happens to have the most powerful tool on her wrist
I don't know which one to use! My gut says Gyula, however
>>
>>371058
Wrong thread. If you're not playing a male your game doesn't belong here.
>>
>>371058
2/10 idea if it is genuine, you are trying way too hard for no reason, and it will be garbage.
1/10 attempt if it is troll. Who the hell would agree with "chick with dick = male" in this context (Futa on female), and why the hell would you give a fuck about drawing parallels with Princess Trainer?
>>
>>371058
>>she grows a dick via magic, there, problem solved
>Problem solved
Nope.
>>
>>371062
you're quite anal about the rules
>>
>>371058
sounds interesting, best of luck.
>>
>>371058
>she grows a dick via magic, there, problem solved
Fuck off.
>>
>>371058
>problem solved
Haha no.
>>
>>371058
Futa is literally cancer
>>
If I thought I could actually maintain it, I'd start my own thread, with black jack, and hookers, where the rules don't fuel the closeted idiots who only want dude peen and can't get off to anything else.
>>
>>371229
>Says the guy that wants women to have penises
>>
>>371229
If you like futa you are cancer
>>
>>371235
>>371241
women with penises fucking women is inherently less gay than men fucking women
>>
>>371254
Nope it's more gay because you're putting a dick on what you're attracted to. You're gay.
>>
>>371235
>>371241
I personally dislike futa, I prefer women only with no penises outside of toys. I'm just not a bitch that tells people "No go away fag" if they want to do anything slightly outside of the arbitrary non-rules of a 4chan thread. Seriously, what the fuck does it matter if it's not a dude as long as it's a game about training sex slaves?
>>
>>371259
Because it's what the thread is about. Youre whining means nothing to us.
>>
Futa is probably gayer then traps to be honest
>>
>>371258
how else would they have sex? strapons aren't real sex, neither is fisting, or tribbing, or mutual masturbation.

without dick they cannot have sex.
>>
>>371254
>>371259
You are just shitposting now go away
>>
>>371264
Then the thread should be called "Vanilla Sex Game General"
>>
>>371272
>Standard you don't have my fetish so you're vanilla
The standard shitpost by furfags,futafags,diaperfags and anyone else with a disgusting embarrassing fetish.
>>
>>371268
In English, "you" is used to refer to one singular person, not multiple. Also, you're wrong.
>>
This general is just getting worse and worse.
If you want to post something outside of the scope of this general, go post it on /weg/ or something.
But the guys being that anal about keeping it to this limited scope are among the most cancerous on here.

>>371264
I am not making a trainer. I was still told to come here and told it's okay as this is not only about trainer games.
You are just fishing for a reason because you are one of those "female MC = garbage" retards. Actually his plan for a game fits way closer to the description in OP than what I am making.

>>371289
You is both second person singular and plural, idiot.
>>
>>371277
For the past few months I've watched this thread, it's rejected anything but straight, vanilla sex that is consensual and doesn't result in pregnancy. I didn't just say that to whine or shitpost, this place is all sorts of stupid.
>>
>>364607
Could we add something to the OP with updates akin to this? I check in on these projects every now and then and always feel like I've missed something
>>
>>371299
Unless otherwise noted (with a plural descriptor like "people" or "guys"), you is *always* singular. Any instances of it being used plural and without plural descriptor is faulty English.
>>
>>371299
>Actually his plan for a game fits way closer to the description in OP than what I am making.
No it doesn't. By the simple fact he's pushing for a futa main character which doesn't belong here. What he's doing is like going into a thread about femdom and posting male. It's moronic and he deserves no respect for it.
>>
>>371299
>I am not making a trainer.
Then you have a problem and if you think female main character is not shit you are a moron
>>
>>371299
You can not be making a trainer here and be fine. No one is going to tolerate someone posting shit with female main characters because it's literally not what the general is about. What kind of retard would defend something doing something so stupid here?
>>
>>371304
I can't tell if you're just shitposting, or if you actually believe that.
>>
>>371299
>I was still told to come here and told it's okay as this is not only about trainer games.
Because that's true as long as you're playing some dude.
>>
>>371299
Female MCs are literally garbage.
>>
>>371320
>>371307
The funniest part of this is that these posts are by someone that is mad about what happened in weg so they're doing it here out of butthurt ironically.

That moron that said that futa solved the problem is still a complete retard though.
>>
>>371324
No I just know female MCs are garbage. Say whatever you want but you're wrong.
>>
>>371316
I believe it because it's fact. I have a degree in English, dual majored in English/Education, and currently teach English at O'B in Boston.

Shove it up your ass, nigger.
>>
File: 0007.png (12 KB, 200x261) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0007.png
12 KB, 200x261
>>371320
>Violated Heroine
>Garbage
>>
>>371299
>This general is just getting worse and worse.
The trolls have been worse lately, the biggest problem is that people are taking the bait. Like the bait of the guy pushing for futa instead of ignoring him.
>>
>>371324
It's probably more likely that those posts on /weg/ were made by some people from /stg/ because there's been a dislike for Female MCs on /stg/ for awhile
>>
>>371329
>garbage heroine
>not garbage
>>
>>371327
Do you teach in the bathroom stalls with your degree made of toilet paper?
>>
>>371327
I'm pretty fucking tired of listening to the two of you argue about grammar, and anyone who tries to win an argument with "I have an English degree" has already lost
>>
>>371333
Not really. You can be in weg only and still hate female main characters on the action of being straight.
>>
>>371345
>going to /weg/
>being straight
Pick one friend.
>>
>>371343
There's at least three of us in this argument, and it's better than arguing about futa or female MCs for 900 posts.
>>
>>371348
kek
>>
>>371348
Sick burn
>>
>>371350
Anyone who claims to have a degree in anything is a pretentious asshole.
>>
>>371350
Well at least that has something to do with the topic of the thread
>>
>>371356
I have a degree in anything.
>>
>>371358
Not really since the thread isn't about that.
>>
>>371299
Demon guy updates when
>>
>>371358
Not even close.
>>
>>371304
>>371327
>You need to add "guys"
>I have an English degree
kek

>>371305
His is a slave trainer.
Mine is not.
His game has way more similarities with the other games in the OP than mine.
So if anything you'd need to complain about my stuff even more. It's easy to see this is only because you are not interested in games with female MCs, but don't mind playing games with male MCs that are not trainers.

>>371307
A problem how? Trainer games are mostly boring. I also tend to think that the moron is the person with such a limited view of things.

>>371313
I am not saying he should post it here. I am saying the guys being overly anal about this are the bigger retards.
My stuff is also literally not what the general is about as this general is about nothing but slave trainer games with a male training a female.
I do have a male MC. There is corruption in it. But it's not a slave trainer. So I should also gtfo, I guess?

>>371318
Either enforce what the OP says this thread is about or don't, but this half-assed stuff is bullshit. No wonder he thinks this is the right place for him to post. Either we are both right, or we are both wrong in this thread.
Change the damn OP to "games with a male MC" already, because that is what this is and that is the only part of the OP you guys actually seem to give a damn about.

>>371320
>>371325
I knew this was gonna trigger the autism again.
Before I came to /aco/ I only ever saw autism that condensed in cringe threads.
>>
>>371383
>His is a slave trainer.
So?
>His game has way more similarities with the other games in the OP than mine.
Doesn't matter it disqualifies itself.
>So if anything you'd need to complain about my stuff even more.
We don't and it has already been explained why like several times now.
>>
>>371324
I just would like some frigging space. Like I like maledom! That's not a frigging crime, but every time there's a thread or a game about it you get people going "FUTA WHEN".
>>
>>371383
Female MCs and futa don't belong here and are shit. How do you not undersand this?
>>
>>371383
>Either enforce what the OP says this thread is about or don't, but this half-assed stuff is bullshit.
We do. Hence why people making female main characters are getting kicked out.
>>
>>371383
>Either enforce what the OP says this thread is about or don't
We are? Hence why he was told to fuck off.
>>
>>371383
>Change the damn OP
You are the only one showing autism here, the OP is fine.
>>
>>371383
We had this name for over a year now back on vg. I like it.
>>
>>371392
That is a nice thing about this general actually.
>>
Anyone played that urban x life game? I like the premise but the art is pretty iffy.
>>
>>371366
When I actually have something to show.
I don't think I should release a "game" where you can only watch a scripted prologue and not play.
I want at least something done, something to do in it for the player. I also don't think I should release half finished quests or the like.

>>371389
As I said, it only boils down to you not wanting games with a female MC.
Just be honest with the OP then at least and say so.
So far you are complaining about his not fitting the description, but not about mine not fitting the description. That's just bs and will obviously cause confusion.

>>371395
How do you not understand I am only complaining about the description in the OP being wrong and misleading?
I won't even go into how obviously retarded it is to outright call all games with female MCs shit anymore.

>>371396
No, you don't.
You do it half-assed and only enforce it when it comes to anything but male MCs. As I stated multiple times, if you would properly enforce all of it, you'd have to tell me to fuck off as well.

>>371405
The name is fine. The description still says "nothing but slave trainer games" though and that is just not the case.

>>371401
Just calling the hypocrisy out.
If the OP's description is to be obeyed, I would have to fuck off. It was made clear that this is not the case.
All you are anal about there is the male MCs. I don't think one can be so retarded as to not see how this might very well cause confusion if you don't care about games being trainers and then bitch about someone posting something this general is not about.
Technically my stuff is also not what this general is about, yet it is tolerated. Simply be honest in the OP.
>>
>>371068
Yes, this thread has some VERY anal shitposters. Just ignore them.
>>
>>371421
>Just be honest with the OP then at least and say so.
The op outright says no female main characters. Anyone that is confused is trolling or retarded.
>>
>>371426
The OP also says only slave trainer games, but nobody gives a fuck about that.
>>
>>371421
>You do it half-assed and only enforce it when it comes to anything but male MCs. As I stated multiple times, if you would properly enforce all of it, you'd have to tell me to fuck off as well.

>(ie playing a male and dominating women).
>>
>>371427
>The OP also says only slave trainer games, but nobody gives a fuck about that.
Read it again.
>>
>>371427
>This is a general about slave trainer games and the creation of games where you play as a male and dominate women.
>and the creation of games where you play as a male and dominate women.
>>
>>371432
APPARENTLY THAT ISN'T CLEAR ENOUGH SOMEHOW
>>
So just a random question that may go nowhere...

What kind of mind control does everyone prefer? Magic, Subliminal, or other?
>>
>>371439
Yes clearly we need to also add in. If somehow you didn't understand this above line about this being a general about playing a guy in dominating women. Basically it means female pcs fuck off you goddamn retard.
>>
>>371447
Any are fine really.
>>
>>371421
You are being stupid and I'm worried about the game if you don't understand female MCs are absolute shit.
>>
>>371447
Anything that isn't like parasite or something like that.
>>
>>371421
see>>371432
If you somehow missed this post.
>>
>>371447
Magic or subliminal are both good.
>>
>>371453
Since you seem to think any game with a female MC is shit, I honestly don't give a shit about what you might think about it. Kinda doubt that feedback would be all too valuable.

>>371429
>>371431
>>371432
Seems like I haven't read it in a while, sorry.
Still don't quite know how well it'll fit under that category though.


Kinda wonder if people in here would also be that retarded when it comes to games where you'd get a choice to play as either male or female.
>>
>>371469
This is bait just ignore it's complete autism.

Also demon guy shame on you for not reading the goddamn op and starting this argument allowing this retard to have a chance to shitpost even more than he already does.
>>
>>371447
Magic, subliminal, and tech are fine. Giant insects that inject parasites by way of an ovipositor is not.
>>
>>371471
>Seems like I haven't read it in a while, sorry.
It's been that way for like months nows.
>>
>>371471
>you'd get a choice to play as either male or female.
Well it's pretty fucking shitty considering it halves the content of the game.
>>
>>371471
>Kinda wonder if people in here would also be that retarded when it comes to games where you'd get a choice to play as either male or female.
I think it's moronic to do not do one or the other unless you have a massive art team to make up for it. You're cutting the game in half basically.
>>
>>371450
>>371455
>>371464
>>371475

Alright, so no insects. Got it. Leaning towards subliminals and generic spiral shit controlled from computer in the player's room unless someone has some good suggestions.

Again, probably nothing will come from this but you never know. I might get bored and actually create something.
>>
>>371471
>you'd get a choice to play as either male or female.
It sucks for reasons already mentioned. Two half assed routes.
>>
>>371472
The shitposting really only increased in frequency, but the amount of shitposting relative to valuable posts was high anyway (including the last threads) and we have already hit the bump limit.

>>371478
>>371479
>>371483
I don't think it necessarily has to result in the content being cut in half.
I prefer to make a game following a story and if the story is done with, it'd just be retarded to slap the same number of scenes on top of a finished game. So I'd be moving on to the next game anyway.
(I am not saying I will include that choice, but that's my thinking when it comes to this.)
>>
>>371491
>I don't think it necessarily has to result in the content being cut in half.
It is. Because instead of using that time to make a shitload of male scenes or a shitload of female scenes. Your time is split between the two.
>>
>>371491
>I don't think it necessarily has to result in the content being cut in half.
It entirely does. Because that time could have been used adding extra sex sprinkled along the way. By making two character chooses like that you get loss focused content which just annoys the people that wanted male only and the people that wanted female only.

While the people that can play either or would have been just has happy with just male only or female only.
>>
>>371491
Focusing on one allows for a more complete game. Unless you have more than one artist to make up for it.
>>
Maybe I'm a complete fucking moron (which is entirely possible), but I can't seem to figure out how to save in Injustice. Shit sucks. Anyone wanna help me out there?

Also in Rogue Like when I start a new game, after a couple boxes of text a box comes up that just says "zero" in gray letters and I can't progress any further. What the fuck is up with that?

Can anyone offer a little advice so my dumb ass can play these games?
>>
>>371504
I don't think saving was ever fixed in injustice since the game got cancelled.
>>
>>371491
Your time is limited and focus on one is going to allow more detail. That's just obvious.
>>
Uhm, wow this has really gotten out of hand. Could we all perhaps just take a deep breath and calm down.
>>
>>371494
You entirely ignored what comes after what you quoted, so your objection misses my point.

>>371502
I was talking about if the game is finished. I just would never slap on the same number of scenes on an already finished story line and squeeze it in somewhere. Instead I would just move on to the next game, so it wouldn't take away anything from either story line.
The game wouldn't be "more complete" because there is additional scenes slapped on to it.

>>371499
It wouldn't be used for that though.
I won't try to squeeze in additional scenes where they don't belong.
You get a complete story with the scenes I intend to have in it, so why would it annoy you (or anyone) if the game also caters to other people?
You get a bigger audience and deliver a complete game, but you don't have to write two completely different stories and can use a lot of the assets that actually seem to take more time than the art for both parts.
Balancing encounters, scripting and creating all the abilities, items and so on takes a lot more time than I thought, so I feel like I am actually faster at creating the art for it.

>>371519
As I said, the game would be finished and then I'd add the second MC. So no, it wouldn't change anything about the route of the other MC.
I just already have quite some ideas jotted down for a female MC version of it, so I am thinking I might want to add it later. It's just a possibility though.
I do first want to get it down and deliver a finished game and then expand on it, but this really seems like it would have potential.
>>
>>371568
You don't get a complete audience because your game is going to have less content than it could have had.
>>
>>371568
Even if you focus on story only your game is going to be lacking the finer detail because you're only going so far with it. So now the amount of time you're going to have to split between the two will be lessened because you have to put in an equal amount of female shit.
>>
>>371471
>Kinda wonder if people in here would also be that retarded when it comes to games where you'd get a choice to play as either male or female.
An option shit option is still shit since it takes away time from the good content.
>>
>>371568
>The game wouldn't be "more complete" because there is additional scenes slapped on to it.
It would actually. More content, more side stories to make the game more interesting.
>>
>>371568
>but this really seems like it would have potential.
It doesn't. It just slows you done. Focus one and drop the other. Catering to both is just full retard.
>>
>>371556
>Uhm
>>
>>371568
>but you don't have to write two completely different stories
Considering one is a male and the other is female yes you would. Unless you make that story generic as fuck so you can have two different characters like that.
It just hurts the game.
>>
>>371556
This is an average end-of-thread meltdown before things die down and the next one gets posted. Not even close to out of hand compared to some of the actual garbage that's happened in previous threads.
>>
>>371568
If you don't want to face the reality that in the end you will have to water down the game for it to work for a female main character also then whatever.


But we are all going to be against that for obvious reasons.
>>
>>371568
Time spent on a female character is time wasted, just do a male one.
>>
>>371568
>I won't try to squeeze in additional scenes where they don't belong.
Addition scenes can belong anywhere. Have you never head of side quests? Hidden characters? Just more characters in general to corrupt?
>>
>>371568
>Have to rewrite all of the dialogue, have make another character with a different personality of I'm a giant whore and want a million dicks shoved into my mouth
>Has to draw a shitload of scenes with the focus on the dude instead of the girl.
I don't think you realize what you're talking about.
>>
>>371582
With that attitude, you can have no content.
>>
>>371504
hit enter
>>
>>371610
Between nothing and a female main character, nothing is the better choice.
>>
>>371620
That wasn't the deal though. What was offered was a choice, and you choose stupid.
>>
The rpg world needs less games with shitty whore protags, I'm happy when people here go against the grain with that.
>>
>>371649
Oh yeah, exclusively man on woman sex, totally going against the grain there. Traversing bold lands no one dares to venture.
>>
>>370809
if you still need help in like a month i could help... maybe.. lel
>>
>>371657
It is when 70% of the rpgmaker games are playing a whore where you random whore around
>>
>>371657
Considering the genre he's talking about. Yes it is actually.
Get out faggot.
>>
>>371657
>>371657
>Oh yeah, exclusively man on woman sex,
Well furfag I guess you could do man on dog sex if you're fucking gay.

You do realize how goddamn stupid your post is right?
>>
>>371416
yeah. art is awful. but i like it, idk why. story is detailed and almost as bad as the art. dialogue is awful and probably written by someone who does not actively speak english.
>>
>>371662
Don't slanderize gays like that. I'd go gay all day long to avoid associating with furries and dogfuckers.
>>
>>371577
>>371579
>>371583
You are all simply ignoring how there would be nothing else to be added to the male MC part anymore when I reach the point where I'd start with the female MC stuff.
There is such a thing as a finished game.

>>371585
It would be at a point where the project is otherwise finished, so I'd either add the female MC option, or I'd start another project. So no, it wouldn't slow anything down.

>>371588
I am talking about the story, not about the dialogue.
You can very well have the same story unfold with a male or a female MC. I don't see how there would have to be a significant difference in how the story itself works.
You can pretty much swap genders in any fantasy story and it'd still work.

>>371594
The main reason I see is the general dislike, or even hate, for any game with a female MC, so it's no wonder you are against it.
As long as the story still works with a female MC, there is absolutely no reason why it would have to be watered down when a female MC option is added to an otherwise finished(!) game.
It'd be either that or an entirely new project. Literally nothing about the other route is changed.

>>371595
Let me just point you towards the first part of that post: >>371471
It seems like that response also fits here.

>>371598
Have you ever heard of something called a "finished game"?
I will not add "side quests" that go nowhere and don't fit naturally with the flow of the story. Sure, there has to be things to explore, but pointlessly adding and adding to something otherwise finished can really destroy a good game. The "open world" cancer that is the latest Tomb Raider comes to mind.

>>371601
I do know very well what I am talking about.
I actually have a lot of fun with the writing and the characters and the guy has to be a "I want to fuck everything with a pussy that moves" kind of guy as well.
And drawing is recreational.
The most tedious part, the part that actually feels like work, is the mapping, scripting and balancing.
>>
>>371683
>I do know very well what I am talking about.
You really don't.
>>
>>371683
>Have you ever heard of something called a "finished game"?
There is no such thing as a truly finished game. You can always add more.
>>
>>371683
>I am talking about the story, not about the dialogue.
The story should be different with a different character.
>You can pretty much swap genders in any fantasy story and it'd still work.
Bad ones. Men and women are different, how things play out are going to be different. Motivations will be different, how the sex goes in general will be different.
>>
>>371683
>A whole lot of denial
Man if you want to talk about the part of that game that will be good and we will care about feel free to ask us. Stop with your awful arguments about how it's not going to water down your story to make it generic enough to also work with a woman. Because it will.
>>
>>371683
>guy has to be a "I want to fuck everything with a pussy that moves" kind of guy as well.
That's pretty different of a personality than
>I want to be gangraped over and over again and 3 million cocks shoved into my mouth.

It's inherently submissive.
>>
>>370692
Its been like a month, how long till everyone forgets that happened to me?
>>
>>371699
Shut up I like tropic guy
>>
>>371683
>I will not add "side quests" that go nowhere and don't fit naturally with the flow of the story
>Everything is somehow related
That's not how life works.
>>
>>371699
Never considering we have a screen cap.
>>
>>371568
>The game wouldn't be "more complete" because there is additional scenes slapped on to it."
Actually.... Thats literally what being more complete is. Ever seen a good remake? The main selling point is always "More Characters, More Scenes"
>>
>>371716
I regret this now. I blame Gadwin making screenshots so easy.
>>
>>371689
And that's where we have entirely different views.
Adding too much can make a good game pretty bad. I have seen it happen.

>>371688
Fuck off.

>>371698
Did I say she was going to get gangraped?
Ever heard of femdom? Depending on how you do the scenes, it doesn't have to be submissive.

>>371693
I doubt I actually want to ask any of you anything, if all of you think any game with a female MC is automatically shit, no matter what the content actually is.

>>371710
You wouldn't want to play your life as a game though, so why should I try to emulate it?
Do you honestly think it's a good idea to send people on side quest after side quest not related to the story or any of the main characters and basically not really leading anywhere?
That shit is one of the most annoying things you can do in a game in my opinion.

>>371718
I don't see how that would actually make it any more complete than it already is.
And no, I haven't seen a good remake with additional characters and scenes, at least not one that was good because of additional characters and scenes.
The only good remake that I can think of right now is actually Red Dragon.
>>
>>371730
>Ever heard of femdom? Depending on how you do the scenes, it doesn't have to be submissive.
Yeah it's inherently awful and couldn't carry an entire route.
>>
>>371710
This is actually the 2nd main reason I've gotten into chinese novels in the past year, alot of them actually accept this. I swear the authors are like "Its just a random event, stop looking into it you dipshits." and its beautiful.
>>
>>371730
>You wouldn't want to play your life as a game though,
My life isn't the game though. It's life in general period doesn't work like that. The world doesn't work like that, your counter argument makes zero sense.
>>
>>371730
>basically not really leading anywhere?
If it has a begining and and ending it did lead somewhere. It's just not going to be as long as the main quest quite obviously.
>>
>>371730
>if all of you think any game with a female MC is automatically shit
Any female route in any game is shit. Really except for a few excepts even female main characters in books are completely awful.

I blame that on men being horrible at writing them though.
>>
>>371730
>Adding too much can make a good game pretty bad.
Only if it's done badly. It's pretty hard to fuck up porn.
>>
>>371746
> It's pretty hard to fuck up porn.
No it's not. You're thinking of pizza.
>>
>>371730
Remake comment

Remakes have 2 main criteria

1. Expanding the story, whether it be through characters, plot, or setting.

2. Not removing anything or changing it excessively(Excluding ancient games from the land before story)

Any Remake that meets these standards is a good remake. There are other criteria but theyre much less important.

Anyway back on topic, Normally that expanded story was cut content or the like, so adding it in is literally making it more complete. If you ask me, theres not a big difference between a remake and incremental games since you have the choice to change stuff, so using remake here fits.
>>
>>371617
It works well as an age-check, I suppose.
>>
>>371733
I consider myself the most reasonable person here, but I have to agree with this. I'm stabbing her, how the fuck is she going to take control?
>>
>>371754
He's talking about a female player character being all femdom.
The problem is that it can't be all femdom unless it has very little actual scenes. Most female positions are inherently submissive.
>>
>>371733
It just doesn't cater to your preferences.

>>371735
You are basically saying I should emulate life.
I am saying that's a bad idea.
You also ignore everything I said after that first statement.

>>371740
That's inherently different than saying a game is shit simply because there is a female MC. That's what most guys on here are doing though.

>>371736
Yeah, and I hate those parts. It feels utterly pointless, so I won't do it.

>>371746
Considering a female MC is enough to trigger 90 % of the people here and would result in them screaming how the game is automatically shit, it seems to be pretty easy to fuck it up.
I also do think that if too much content is added, it distracts and takes away from the main part of the game, thus reducing the overall quality.

>>371750
I don't agree that a remake meeting these two criteria is inherently good. It can very well be expendable and sometimes content cut is cut for a reason.
There is more reason to why a remake can be a bad remake despite meeting those standards, but those don't really fit into a discussion about games (unless you include voice acting).
We also seem to have different ideas on what a complete work is. Especially if things are cut for a good reason, you can actually ruin the piece and therefore make it less complete. A deliberate open or ambiguous ending comes to mind.

>>371754
There is more ways to be in control, especially in a fantasy world with demonic magic, and there is not only male doing the moving stuff either.

>>371757
We are talking about a fantasy setting with magic and demons here. Just use your imagination.

>>371762
It's almost 7 a.m. and I am just bored and deciding on whether I should still try to get some sleep, so nothing lost.
My whole point was that I won't let my decisions be influenced by what they are saying though, unless I'd actually see the sense in it.
Still haven't read how a second MC option would take away from the game if I'd otherwise add nothing else to it.
>>
>>371776
>You are basically saying I should emulate life.
You're already emulating life and if you think that's a bad idea then the entire game is.
>>
>>371776
>I also do think that if too much content is added, it distracts and takes away from the main part of the game, thus reducing the overall quality.
That has the to be the dumbest thing I've ever read. The only time something would distract from the game is if it was done badly.
>>
>>371776
>We are talking about a fantasy setting with magic and demons here. Just use your imagination.
I have and screaming I'M DOMINATING YOU while someone way bigger than you holds you down and fucks you is submissive.
>>
>>371776
>I also do think that if too much content is added
Yeah I agree. Adding an shitty female route would be too much content and would ruin the game. See what I did there.
>>
>>371776
Trash is trash regardless of preferences and you couldn't carry a game with it. Because you would be forced to make her submissive eventuality because otherwise it's the same scene.
>>
>>371802
>Multiple MC games can be done well.
Yeah by teams of people with more than one artist. Otherwise no.
>>
>>371802
>Multiple MC games can be done well.
Ones that aren't porn. All of the porn ones are garbage.
>>
>>371803
Depends on what kind of story is being told. Feature creep is definitely a thing to
> be careful
about though.
>>
>>371806
No it really doesn't depend on the story at all.
>>
>>371804
name me a porn one.
>>
>>371806
Wrong. The content gets watered down, the story gets watered down, it entirely gets watered down. It's a half assed mess.
>>
>>371812
Roundscape, breeding seasons, both garbage.
>>
>>371814
clearly those are bad for reasons beyond the multiple protagonists.
>>
>>371819
No a lot of it has entirely to do with that. Because they can't properly handle the fucking workload.
>>
Anyone played that milftoon beach game? Like the lastest one is killing me, because the environments and character models are drawn better than the porn scenes it's using.
>>
>>371782
Hence the "too much". You simply can't keep on adding to infinity without taking the player's attention away from the main quest, unless you simply keep adding content for when the main quest is done, which I have never seen done right.

>>371780
The whole point is that I am not emulating a normal life. Otherwise I could play Sims or some shit like that.

>>371786
Then you don't really seem to have a lot of imagination. You must be literally retarded, if you honestly think a woman can be nothing but submissive all the time.

>>371797
As I said, you only see it that way because it does not cater to your specific preferences.
There are just as many possibilities as you have with a male MC.

>>371788
Just no. I wouldn't be adding unnecessary side quests and the like. You'd play through the story from a different perspective.
You honestly didn't see how retarded that attempt at an analogy was?

>>371804
How many idiots spouting nonsense along the same lines are there in one thread? Same thing as with the female MC games, just with games giving you a choice now?

>>371802
Sure, I'd have to work it out properly. Just like you have to work out every part of the writing.
I have seen it plenty of times, so I should know better, but I am still a little surprised at how many colossal idiots there seem to be in this general every damn time.
>>
>>371829
>You simply can't keep on adding to infinity without taking the player's attention away from the main quest,
Yes you can, because people can tell the different between the main quest and interesting side stories.

What you're saying is like bitching about having fries with a burger.
>>
>>371829
>Then you don't really seem to have a lot of imagination. You must be literally retarded, if you honestly think a woman can be nothing but submissive all the time.
Actually I do. Your in fucking denial about what is and isn't submissive you're basically that guy that is losing a sword fight and is yet screaming that he's winning.
>>
>>371829
Once again not a matter of preferences, trash is trash.
>>
>>371829
>Just no. I wouldn't be adding unnecessary side quests and the like. You'd play through the story from a different perspective.
Actually just yes. It's the same goddamn thing, it's random content for the sake of content. That is entirely what you would be doing by adding a female main character and it would be entirely hypocritical to claim otherwise.
>>
>>371829
You've seen it done badly plenty of times.
>>
I swear there were cheats for the russian WT.

Anyone know what they are?
>>
>>372013
Cheat cabinet I believe
>>
>>372013
Cabinet behind him -> Items -> Help
>>
>>372176
>>372176
>>372176
new thread
Thread replies: 415
Thread images: 43
Thread DB ID: 500347



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.