[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fictional language smut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 6

File: Dunmer assassin.jpg (417KB, 900x1154px) Image search: [Google]
Dunmer assassin.jpg
417KB, 900x1154px
Let's have some fun. Post western smut with fictional language present, along with the translation if possible. If you can't figure out the translation, you can still post it for someone else to translate.

This image is of a dunmer from The Elder Scrolls series. She has words tattooed on her arms in the Daedric language.

The translation is "Assassin slut"
>>
File: Thorin and his wife.jpg (473KB, 2311x2522px) Image search: [Google]
Thorin and his wife.jpg
473KB, 2311x2522px
>>358450

A Lord of the Rings image with Thorin and his wife. She has words tattooed on her thighs in the Dwarven language.

The translation of the visible words is "Stand by the grey stone, shime upon..."
>>
File: Altmer gangbang.jpg (1MB, 1095x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Altmer gangbang.jpg
1MB, 1095x1700px
>>358455

An Elder Scrolls image with an altmer. She has a collar with writing in the Dwemer language.

The translation is "Slave"
>>
File: Skyrim nord futa.jpg (768KB, 1000x1492px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim nord futa.jpg
768KB, 1000x1492px
>>358456

Yet another Elder Scrolls image. The writing on the chair is Draconic.

The translation is "Suk my dong"
>>
File: Sith pureblood.jpg (1MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Sith pureblood.jpg
1MB, 4000x4000px
>>358459

A Star Wars image with an Sith pureblood. She has tattoos in the Sith language.

The translation is "Love Passion Lust"
>>
File: Lydia.jpg (633KB, 1300x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Lydia.jpg
633KB, 1300x1078px
>>358464

This one is obvious. It's just Lydia in Draconic.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.