[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overwhored The Mind Control RPG

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 49

File: lamiak cum.png (453KB, 1088x832px) Image search: [Google]
lamiak cum.png
453KB, 1088x832px
Hi all! I've posted in the past on /d/ and I'm going to put a post here now. I'm not actually certain where this game belongs - the staff is mixed ethnically and based on Japanese designed games but I'm American and I run the project so I'm putting a thread here for now.

If you haven't heard of it before, I make a game called Overwhored. It started years ago as an adult parody of a western videogame called Overlord but grew into much more over the years.

For those who haven't heard of it here's the descriptive blurb:

"Overwhored is a fun RPG that puts you in the role of the Overmind, an immortal man that seeks to brainwash and bang all the women of the world. Three years ago you were slain by a group of mighty heroines, but now you have been revived by your loyal servants to fight them again!

The game has commissioned art from spectacular artists like Sleepymaid, PChronos, Hombre Blanco, and Mindwipe, as well as many other skilled artists!"

The game is free, and can be downloaded here if you want to give it a try.

http://www.badkittygames.net/games/ow/

I am making a thread here now because I recently finished the main story path of the game. At the end of this month/the beginning of next month I'll be finishing the game once and for all by filling in all the gameplay gaps and such. Those of you who have followed the development of this game have an opportunity now to give me feedback and information I can incorporate before the final release of the game. Obviously this has to be stuff I can put in within a few weeks, but various tweaks and additions are open.

I'm also happy to answer any questions you have. Once this game is done I'll be moving on to a new project; a mind control and incest themed visual novel. I'll also be happy to answer any questions about that.
>>
>>319715
Looks like a nice game, dling rn!
>>
>>319715
Do you have a content list in terms of fetishes? Maybe a screenshot or two?
>>
File: slavepits.png (3MB, 1632x1248px) Image search: [Google]
slavepits.png
3MB, 1632x1248px
>>319770
Well, to start I have a trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rnYoIUXyfc

I apologize for not posting it in the OP, I forgot.

Let's see... fetishes.

The main one is Mind Control, obviously. That's the primary theme of the game. The game is MOSTLY vanilla otherwise, but there's some light application of the following fetishes:

Transformation
Bimboification
Cowgirl-transformation
Robotification
Shortstacks - Goblins/Dwarves
Faeries
Monstergirls
Incest
Lesbian themes
Harem
Transparent sex (A girl made of ice)
Taking Virginity
Bondage
/tg/ memes (somewhat oblique, but fa/tg/uys will get the Redheaded Baker's Daughter reference)

You could probably think of a few other things to list as well.
>>
>>319715
Aw hell yeah. I was sad when the last thread died. Played a bit of the game before this update, did you improve the combat any? Was a bit easy, and really dull to go through before.
>>
File: lamiak girl golem.png (236KB, 819x791px) Image search: [Google]
lamiak girl golem.png
236KB, 819x791px
>>319797
That's one of the things I'm working on. Basically the older updates had some features left out that I'm working in now.

This particular build has some very basic combat in the final chapter, mind. The next build will be the complete one. I really do want combat to be better for the final release and that's a major emphasis for me.
>>
>>319783
Any ETA for the final 1.0 version ?
>>
>>319805
Should be right about February 1st for the beta, the public release about a week after.
>>
Dope.

I didn't even know something like this existed.

Will check out ASAP.
>>
>>319808
Nice. Will definitely play it when it lands.
>>
>>319715
can you actually fap while playing?
>>
>>319837
Depends on whether or not you have arms. If you have no arms I'm afraid you're rather (un)fucked.
>>
>>319845
So i haven't played this in about 9 months or so, is there anyway for me to find a full list of the stuff that's been added since, like a update list or something? Also great game thanks.
>>
>>319975
I list it on the Patreon, but if it has been that long then I don't even know how much is different between then and now. A LOT. Whole chapters for one thing.
>>
File: skree titjob.png (177KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
skree titjob.png
177KB, 800x800px
I'm going to go to sleep for now but I'll answer any questions that queue up while I'm alseep. For those of you who haven't played feel free to go through the game and make your suggestions after.

Also let me know how long it takes you, I want to know how long to bill this game for and my test plays aren't very indicative since I know the game inside and out.
>>
How linear is the game? Like can you just go and fuck about (pun totally intended), or do you need to follow the storyline?
>>
>>320022
Overwhored 2 when? I remember you once saying it was about LESBIAN MIND CONTROL.
>>
>>320036
Well dunno about Overwhored, but Cypress Zeta's next game is a mind control/incest themed VN.
>>
>>319715
Downloading now, but probably won't get to it until Tomorrow.
>>
File: 1435378902478.png (100KB, 400x483px) Image search: [Google]
1435378902478.png
100KB, 400x483px
>Tfw you'll never dick the tower mistress
>tfw no girls who aren't bimbo'd and instead hate that they can't resist you
>No war-banners of conquered hero's panties

Do Melita and her sister fuck yet?

[spoiler] will there ever be a trap hero [/spoiler]
>>
So kinda stuck... anyone know how to open the first gate in the cemetery thing near the beginning of the game?
>>
>>320098
Nvm literally 2 secs after i posted this i found it on the floor, sorry.
>>
>>320102
However I can't find the banner that Melita wants... I'm an idiot, but help would be appreciated.
>>
>>320022
How did you approach the artists for a project of this scope? I have a (non lewd) card game but I'm a bit nervous about how to approach artists to take on something like that
>>
>>319715
Sounds similar to The Last Sovereign but less serious and more of a comedy. I will give a it a try.
>>
>Only one sex scene per girl
that's is kinda disappointing
>>
>>320340
As an artist on the visual novel project, I'll just say Cypress Zeta is really great to work with. I can approach him with any doubts or thoughts I have and gives me creative control. Editing isn't bad here and there, but its nice to take the wheel.

Another very important factor is unlike many people I've worked with before, Cypress also respects my work and pays on time.

As an artist, if I can give you any advice is to be professional and clear. Its basic advice so I just advise to not be nervous.
>>
File: HomeInvasion02.png (1MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
HomeInvasion02.png
1MB, 2480x3508px
Good morning everyone! Now, onto the queued up questions.

>>320036

I have a rough timeline for my future games.

First is the completion of Overwhored later this month. Next month I'll make a detailed game guide.

After Overwhored I'll be making a mind control/incest themed game with a working title of Home Invasion. Pic related is the mom from that game, there will also be three sisters. During a snowed in week the main character will try to brainwash his family into his sex slaves. This game serves a number of purposes. One, it will serve to help satisfy fans that want more of the incest and mind control elements Overwhored had. Overwhored is purposefully "entry level" on the fetishes it represents for a reason. It's meant as a kind of gateway drug for more vanilla people. Future projects get to be more in-depth. Second it'll serve as a short experiment in visual novels for me so I can assess the difficulty of future VN's and plan accordingly. I intend for this to take maybe six months to complete once it starts, so it'll be done mid-to-late summer of this year. The project is already fully planned out, story outlines done and all that remains is completing the writing and visual assets and assembling them in a system.

After Home Invasion I'll work on expansion to Overwhored called Overwhored: Fall From Heaven. It'll be about the Overmind invading heaven and trying to bang the goddess herself. It'll also be much shorter than Overwhored and should just take about half a year to complete.

Once that is done I'll begin work on another visual novel. This one will be a "horror movie monstergirl dating sim" game. You'll be a guy that is stuck in a small town trying to seduce the "civilian" forms of girls that are like the grudge girl and female versions of Freddie, Jason, etc. Think of it as a cross between a a funny, lighthearted monstergirl dating game and a yandere dating game.
>>
File: cloudpunch.png (260KB, 544x420px) Image search: [Google]
cloudpunch.png
260KB, 544x420px
>>321005
After the monstergirl dating sim is done I'll move onto Overwhored II. I'll resist the urge to call it Electric Boogaloo.

It'll feature the Overmind's first daughter as the main character. She's both his daughter and the daughter of a titan, making her a demigod. So yes, it'll totally be about femdom. Think of it like a Bronze Age goddess showing up in the Renaissance era. For those of you that have played Overwhored 1 she's the one sealed inside the tomb in the Monstergirl village. Think of it as an early cameo.

>>320049
Funny you mention that. Finish the game to answer some of those questions, but Sauron was one of the inspirations for what the Overmind will look with his helmet off. Those who post on /tg/ will probably be familiar with the Sauron art I'm speaking about.

>>320224
Finish the Cathedral level. You'll get it.
>>
File: overwhored goblin girl (2).png (228KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
overwhored goblin girl (2).png
228KB, 880x880px
>>320340
The hardest thing isn't finding them, it's finding reliable ones. Honestly I started by going to the people I liked the art of. The first three people I wanted were JoPiera, Harmonist11 and Sleepymaid. Sleepymaid is my best friend so Sleeps was someone I could hire at times. I've been a bit sparing there, actually - money between friends is a good way to spoil a friendship and I consider friendships more important than making money. Moreover Sleepymaid was very burned out when I started the project so art was very limited. JoPiera does sfw stuff and it's no surprise I couldn't hire him, and Harmonist11 had semi-retired and couldn't be hired for any amount of money. So I just went searching through Hentaifoundry, tumblr, and other locations to find people that had good looking art. Then I list down the ones that have a good style and are in-budget and can fit together. When I first started that budget was depressingly low because I was paying for everything out of my own pocket.

That brings me to another point. Free art isn't, and people that offer to do stuff for free in any capacity can't be trusted. You cannot give them constructive criticism or set deadlines for them. The quality of that art is universally lower than well paid art, but that's a given. Ask your artists what they want moneywise and then pay them. Pay them slightly more generously than they ask for when they do good work on time, and hire those artists again. I actually learned how to draw with Sleepymaid's help rather than ever take free labor again. If all support and donations for Overwhored stopped I decided I'd finish the project on my own.

My art is still lacking - I have very little time to practice between the more than full time job of farming and making this game. You can see a bit of what I can do below, though. It isn't great but I'd be able to finish a game myself if I had to.

http://hypnohub.net/post?tags=cypress_z+&commit=Search
>>
File: Overwhored_Concept_Art.png (2MB, 2397x1830px) Image search: [Google]
Overwhored_Concept_Art.png
2MB, 2397x1830px
>>320488
Like F-ing says I have a bit of a different approach to this than a lot of other people getting commissions done. This is not fulfilling my personal fetishes so I don't need to be super specific. I list out what I need done for any given scene and I plan those scenes out ahead of time. Then I explain what a given scene needs to do to an artist and let them plan things out. Many artists get burned out because they have to follow exceedingly specific directions. Every artist is different and some want more direction than others, but I tend to leave it at the minimum level that artist needs while getting what I want. Giving them creative freedom brings out a lot more than I'd be able to dictate. I'm a writer, not an artist, and I trust in the skills of the people I hire. That doesn't mean I don't give them feedback. They still have to meet the basic guidelines I give them for a scene. It just means I don't have to (or want to) dictate every detail of a scene.

Always be professional, polite, and ALWAYS pay on time. In five years of developing Overwhored I've never missed a single payment. That reputation for reliability is a big deal to artists who are always living on the edge. If they are not professional then you thank them for their time and effort, write off any money spent as a loss and move on. You never hire those people again. That's part of the process and you will run into it. Don't burn your bridges, don't be a jerk. It's thankfully quite rare, but it happens. If you want to know which artists I think are the most professional and most skilled, play my game and look at the art. They're the ones with the most scenes. They've gotten the most money out of it and they get the most promotion. I'll give a special mention to Mindwipe, though, because he's the single most reliable person I've ever hired. He's also posting some of the bonus art on his tumblr.

http://planetofjunk2.tumblr.com/
>>
File: baker_girls.png (689KB, 2177x1003px) Image search: [Google]
baker_girls.png
689KB, 2177x1003px
>>320391
Heroines get two, random girls get one. Art is expensive. The more money I make, the more sex scenes I put in my games.

I won't Patreon-whore but if you like my game contribute. When I started the project I had only seven planned sex scenes - one per heroine. Donations expanded the game to what you see now.

https://www.patreon.com/cypressz?ty=h

And since the game is free none of that is behind a paywall. Contributions are strictly investing into further art. Do it if you like, don't if you don't.
>>
File: BG07 - ROOM - KIRA 05.png (229KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
BG07 - ROOM - KIRA 05.png
229KB, 960x640px
>>320488
Oh, and if you want to see what f-ing has done before working on Home Invasion he's got a tumblr here. Pic related is one of the backgrounds he's doing for that game.

http://f-ingart.tumblr.com/
>>
Is there any way to just get the scenes in the game?
>>
>>321014
>After the monstergirl dating sim is done I'll move onto Overwhored II. I'll resist the urge to call it Electric Boogaloo.
>It'll feature the Overmind's first daughter as the main character. She's both his daughter and the daughter of a titan, making her a demigod. So yes, it'll totally be about femdom. Think of it like a Bronze Age goddess showing up in the Renaissance era. For those of you that have played Overwhored 1 she's the one sealed inside the tomb in the Monstergirl village. Think of it as an early cameo.
YAY!!!
Will we get the option to go full lesbian if we want?

>Funny you mention that. Finish the game to answer some of those questions, but Sauron was one of the inspirations for what the Overmind will look with his helmet off. Those who post on /tg/ will probably be familiar with the Sauron art I'm speaking about.
Ah, Bishy Sauron...
>>
>>321014
I did the cathedral thing with Rubati if that's what you mean, but i did that before i even met Melita... so not sure if i have to search for the banner in the cathedral or i will have to start a new game :/
>>
>>321110
You can repeat one-time scenes with the crown in the private quarters. Other scenes you've earned can be repeated by talking with the specific girl. If you want the art there's a pack you can download for $5 and above donors on Patreon.

>>321119
She'll be bi, but you'll have a lot of Lesbian options.

>>321194
Right next to where you fought rubati, anon.
>>
RPG? Does that mean there'll be a fuckton of grind like in those other RPG Games?
>>
File: kama sutra comic.png (236KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
kama sutra comic.png
236KB, 600x800px
>>321321
There's plenty of "grinding", but not much level grinding. Initially I designed the game so that you couldn't grind. Monsters didn't respawn when defeated and the game doesn't have a terribly high difficulty level - just enough to be challenging. That said, people wanted the option to be able to grind so I let monsters respawn. You really don't need to though; grinding will just result in you getting overpowered.
>>
>>321338
Hey there, downloaded version 9.5 a while ago, but couldn't find a way to skip past certain stuff that I had already done (can only skip past Audr and I am lazy and don't want to do the stuff after her again as I already did it once) and the saves don't sem to be working. Any suggestions?
>>
Gentlemen, I got to the bandit camp but I have zero fucking idea of how to progress after talking to the princess. What do?
>>
>oh great another forever-unfinished fetish game abo-
>Wait, it's actually almost done?
>And the creator is planning another game with an actual development timeline in place?
>And the first game is free to download?
>And the next planned game satisfies my overly-specific taste?

so this is a joke right
what's the catch
>>
File: hornedman.png (959KB, 990x1980px) Image search: [Google]
hornedman.png
959KB, 990x1980px
>>321371
No real solution for that. I'm deleting the offending script so old saves should work at the end of this month provided you don't make a save using this version.

>>321551
Finish the cathedral. If that's done hand Melita the flag and go to the Oasis to look for the hidden path.

>>321588
There's no catch whatsoever. Well, beyond the fine print hidden in the game giving me ownership of your immortal soul. But it wasn't like you needed that, right?
>>
So bug, kinda, was having trouble with Bilbao so i took the tower mistress with me, now after the group fight thing she's disappeared completely from my formation section and from outside of the tower is this a bug?
>>
File: TGhappy_whip.png (291KB, 1109x1105px) Image search: [Google]
TGhappy_whip.png
291KB, 1109x1105px
>>321606
Nope. She's there as a shortcut for players that have done the game a few dozen times during development builds. She's not supposed to stick around during later content.
>>
>>321607
Oh ok, np then, btw what level would you say that most players would be able finish the game at, level 30ish?
>>
>>321617
I won't pretend to know. I designed the end of game monsters with level 50 difficulty, but you could probably beat the game long before that because the difficulty curve isn't designed to be especially high. I know some people have even managed to defeat some of the "you must lose fights", like the first battle against Nanshe and the Branda Oasis battle. You could probably beat the game at level 30 and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people did. I figure that's where a lot of players are at that point in the game; somewhere between level 30 and 40. The monsters are slightly more difficult because it's the final dungeon. Though they aren't super hard yet as they haven't got any special attacks or resistances built in yet.

I do playtests but I haven't done a start-to-finish one in a while. I'm not sure how long the entire game would take to complete. When people who play fill me in on what level they are at what point and how much grinding they did (if any) I take that into account when balancing. Otherwise I run low and high level battle tests to see if the experience you get naturally during the game is enough to make it winnable without grinding.
>>
>>321623
Interesting, thanks for the info. By the way I gotta give props the Pervy slime is the funniest thing I've seen in a very long time.
>>
>>321077
I don't get how you're not making more money off this.
>>
File: slime-pervert.png (428KB, 990x1980px) Image search: [Google]
slime-pervert.png
428KB, 990x1980px
>>321632
I'm glad it amused you.

>>321639
I dunno either. But I only started accepting regular money for it last year and the development time has been about five years. I suspect the most enthusiastic people moved on a while back. Hopefully people will donate more as I move onto new projects.
>>
>>321644
Is there anyway to heal myself and my party when I reach the ice bitches kingdom?
>>
>>321659
You get a free heal before the boss. Otherwise nope. The game gets a little less kind as it goes on. It also discourages grinding.
>>
Hey Cypress, any chance you'll include pendulum hypnosis in future games? I'd like to see some variance in the hypno

Great game by the way, can't wait to play the latest build Quick question, if I use Tower Mistress to power through the content, will the rest of my party be underleveled for when she goes away?
>>
File: Noelle_Battler.png (321KB, 1061x1890px) Image search: [Google]
Noelle_Battler.png
321KB, 1061x1890px
>>321676
Home Invasion will be a lot more like the traditional hypnosis you like. It's more or less being made for people like you that want more in-depth stuff.

As for the TM question: You'll get XP regardless of who does the killing.
>>
>>321338
This pic reminds me. Have you considered any tie-in comics, since you work with artists so much?
>>
>>321005
>>321686
Any concept art or designs of the sisters?
>>
File: HomeInvasion03.png (1MB, 2463x2447px) Image search: [Google]
HomeInvasion03.png
1MB, 2463x2447px
>>321692
I'd love to but comics are expensive and I haven't worked out a way to make a decent profit off of something like that yet.

>>321695
Sure. I'll use them as response images to the next few questions that come up.
>>
>>321706
Like every other webcomic use adspace?
>>
File: Kira-ahe_Battler.png (353KB, 884x2242px) Image search: [Google]
Kira-ahe_Battler.png
353KB, 884x2242px
>>321712
It's unlikely it would be profitable enough to sustain itself, or the time or effort. If I thought it would I would be doing it. I have several SFW comic ideas I'd love to do. NSFW stuff I'm not so sure about, but ads and money tend to be more annoying with NSFW stuff in general.

I'm not against it, I'm just willing to toss my money into something that might be a bottomless pit unless I've got some money to lose. Right now I don't.
>>
Any word on that awkward sasquatch girl?

...c-can I take the gobbo as a waifu?
>>
>>321603
Not that anon, but I'm pretty sure our souls have been forfeit ever since we came to this site.
>>
File: HomeInvasion04.png (1MB, 2410x2861px) Image search: [Google]
HomeInvasion04.png
1MB, 2410x2861px
>>321800
Drew wanted to do another picture of her but ran out of free time, unfortunately.

If you want to see him do more Overwhored art or art for me in general feel free to go bug him about it. I'm happy to hire him as much as he wants to be hired.

http://shameful-display.tumblr.com/
>>
is there a way to mute the music?
>>
>>321077
I'm fine with the amount of sex scenes, but I feel like the heroine who gets BE'd deserves a "Sex" option alongside her "titfuck" one
>>
>played the game god knows how many years ago
>oh well its the end of all the content, the author will probably burn out and disappear sometime in the future

holy shit you're actually finishing it
>>
Question. Any way of changing screen resolution or fullscreen?
>>
>>319715
You might want to add an option to "spare all", "kill all". Also I requested the assistance of the one who woke me to make fights "a breeze" and nothing changed. What gives?
>>
>>319715
>>321915
also this use right arrow to do nothing this turn is unintuitive.
>>
File: missyou.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
missyou.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>321848

is ti the same drew as this guy
>>
>>321887
f4 and f5 are standard for most RPG maker games.
>>
>>321915
ok found her...
>>
>>320022
This is making me wonder if Skree's ever going to get more scenes.
>>
File: HomeInvasion05.png (957KB, 2480x2543px) Image search: [Google]
HomeInvasion05.png
957KB, 2480x2543px
>>321881
I leave the details up to the artist. As long as there's one penetrative sex scene the other scene can be whatever they want. Sleepymaid wanted to do a titjob.

There's always bonus art for other stuff.

>>321882
You're damn right I am! I'm better than those other scrubs. It took a long time because I was paying for it out of pocket at first and wasn't making money from it. I happened to move from one more-than-fulltime job (medicine) to another (farming) as well. Absolutely nothing was going to stop me from finishing this game, though. I wouldn't have stopped even if nobody gave me another dime. Might have taken me a lot longer, though, and I sure wouldn't be making more games.

>>321992
He has a skull avatar, so probably.

>>322020
F1.

>>322223
Only in bonus art. But Mindwipe put up some of the bonus art on his tumblr now that the game it getting done to help promote it. Check it out if you wanna see more of her.
>>
I'm not expecting new art but can you at least find a writer to extend the dialogue of the sex scenes it's pretty short compared to akajew's slideshow of two images but has a paragraph sized dialogue
>>
At the risk of derping too far, Cypress is there a list of basic controls? What about a way to turn down the music? Game looks very promising either way.
Off to mash all the buttons.
>>
>>319783
Unix release?
>>
File: skreebutt.png (378KB, 1067x1277px) Image search: [Google]
skreebutt.png
378KB, 1067x1277px
>>322533
I brought in someone who wishes to remain anonymous to extend some of the scenes. Strange as it might seem I don't enjoy writing the sex scenes that much so I've outsourced a few. You can look at stuff like the Blacksmith's sex scene to see what their work is like.

>>322810
F1 opens a game menu that lets you shut off the music or turn it on as well as adjust either things, though there's no way to adjust the volume level other than your computer's volume.

Z selects. X cancels. Hold X to skip dialogue. Press ctrl to hide the dialogue box, press it again to reveal it. During the group battle scene press shift to swap between groups.

>>323706
RPG Maker is aggravatingly limited. It works only on Windows. After this game stuff will be able to work on other systems, but I'd have to completely remake the game if I wanted to have it work on anything else.
>>
Im 5 years old and i can't open the archive for some reason. Help a child in need?
>>
>>323802
I hate to say this, but from certain angles the Overlord's face plate keeps making me think of Spurdo.
>>
Final area is bullshit
>enemies don't drop exp or items so there's no incentive at all you can just reset the game and past through everything
>lava area feels buggy because of how the levers worked
>no way to heal up everyone unless you stocked up on items (which I did out of habit)
I'll just wait for the next substantial update like calling slaves to your private quarters
>>
I'm so glad it is finished, though I might wait until the end of the month for the complete edition
>>
>>324425
this

overall I very enjoyed this game, but final area was bollocks. Also final bosses were strange - low damage and full health - just slam buttons to issue attack commands.

btw you can heal whole party using milk something skill in combat
>>
>>319783
no offence but your VA is (rightfully) taking the piss out of your awful dialogue
>>
>>324529
>>324425
Cypress has said more then a few times that the final areas aren't complete yet.

Is there a wiki? I'm wondering if I missed one of the one-time sex scenes.
>>
File: Sarah_Battler.png (329KB, 1057x2440px) Image search: [Google]
Sarah_Battler.png
329KB, 1057x2440px
>>324367
Use 7zip or another zip program. It's possible you got a corrupt download if it won't open with those, you'd have to redownload.

>>324381
Made me chuckle. I'd make a Spurdo pic edit if I didn't have things to do today.

>>324426
>>324529
>>324550
The final area is definitely unfinished, and the enemies and bosses are as well. The end of the month will have a release that's nice and complete. This version lets you finish the game but is far from the full experience.

There's no wiki yet but I'll be making a full game guide next month that'll go up on Patreon.

>>324544
I had to divide between a slight parody of the original Overlord commercials and something original. Go look at those if you want to see something REALLY bad. I'm an amateur and it's my first go at a commercial so I don't expect to be perfect, but their commercials were atrocious and they're a major studio! Still, I wanted to keep some level of reference to the Opening of Overlord in it since the game inspired this.
>>
>>324643
Bless up thank you, i'm redownloading it now
>>
So I assume opharium's blaze isnt done?
>>
File: Jane_Battler.png (457KB, 1176x2752px) Image search: [Google]
Jane_Battler.png
457KB, 1176x2752px
>>325133
Well you can finish it, if that's what you're asking. The enemies in the final chapter are unfinished, though.

You need to hit two switches to open gates on the next screen. Most people get stuck there.
>>
>>325139
Guy, how much the game need to be finished?
What about the harvesting power from "useless" slaves?
I barely start the game, so i don't know how much it is, i don't have enough time at hands
>>
Games good.
>>
>>325139
Would you recommend holding off on downloading the game until it's finished?
>>
If we play the current version, will we be able to port our save over to the final version when it's released?
>>
So I'm retarded. I'm attacking the first village, but every time I go to the Inn, it says "closed for repairs" What am I doing wrong?
>>
>two loli looking brown girls in the game
>both of them are actually average sized and with large tits
WHY
>>
Any reason to keep spare people?
>>
>>326223
Did you get the 4 keys?
>>
>>326264
I'm going to guess that it's going to affect the ending that isn't done yet
>let you kill/spare the 1st town
>doesn't have the same option in the other towns because they just surrender after you do a quest for them
Why bother implementing that shit?
>>
>>319715
Not sure is OP is still here, but does killing or sparing villagers affect gameplay?
>>
I downloaded the game and was pretty into it for the first hour or so, but unless it changes later on, it's way too invested in the generic JRPG aspects and not nearly enough on the porn aspects.
>>
>walk around near monsters
>suddenly they flip out and rush at me even though I can easily kill them
What the hell is up with that?
>>
>>326875
Simple line of sight AI
>>
So I froze when i tried to get into a dwarf house following getting that volcano dwarf room, lost a couple of hours.
Think I'm gonna take a break from this game for a while.
>>
How do I change the slave in my party?
>>
File: 1452884314001.jpg (167KB, 914x854px) Image search: [Google]
1452884314001.jpg
167KB, 914x854px
>>320022
Is this in the game?
>>
>>319715
My main compliant about this game is the fact there wasn't more monster girl sex. Also I'm glad there are a bunch of games before the daughter game, since lesbians are really boring.
>>
>>324643
Who's that qt?
>>
How do I change my team, and where is the graveyard I am suppose to go to?
>>
>>327189
Talk to the tower mistress she literally tells you where to go
>>
>>320488
>>320340
>>321022

Another tip regarding working with art people? They all talk to each other. So don't talk shit to them behind their backs.
>>
>>321063
Mindwipe is bro tier. It's also looking very likely that one of his pateron pictures next month will be the Overmind and Vriska from Homestuck.
>>
File: CultistCat.png (349KB, 1265x1601px) Image search: [Google]
CultistCat.png
349KB, 1265x1601px
>>325192
Some cutscenes, some battle data, some features like orgasmic energy harvesting getting fixed up. Most are good to go.

>>325865
You probably should. It isn't a long wait.

>>326011
Maybe. I can't ever guarantee a save from one version will work in the next. I removed a script and that might break stuff.

>>326264
>>326391
It'll factor into the next release. I've worked up a system that gives you taxes and orgasmic energy depending on your choices. Leaving people alive gives you tax money, but you can also chat with them after conquering the village if you want. Whether you choose Melita or Tasa will also have an impact on that.

>>326653
Yep. It's a game with a little bit of porn, not porn with a little bit of game.

>>327051
Regular saves in unfinished games saves sanity, anon. It's close but it still isn't there. You can use my cat-avatar in the throne room to skip ahead if you want.

>>327067
Select a party member in-menu, then select the slot in the active party you want them to take. There's a scroll-down function where you can see people that aren't in your active party.

>>327126
I believe that position is.

>>327128
I started making my game before Monstergirl Quest came out. If I started over today I'd include more monstergirls.

>>327155
Sarah, the youngest sister from my next game.

>>327238
Are you speaking about something specific I said, or is this a general tip? There are people I wouldn't work with again but I'm not that angry with anyone and I don't name names in public when I am upset. I follow the "praise in public, condemn in private" philosophy. But yes, most artists do talk to one another. I've never said something to one artist I wouldn't mind getting passed back to a different one.

>>327244
I didn't even know that was an option. Neat!
>>
>>327259
Why no loli
>>
>>327259
>I started making my game before Monstergirl Quest came out. If I started over today I'd include more monstergirls.
Well you have that invading heaven game to add more into it.
>>
File: MaySketch04.png (147KB, 537x798px) Image search: [Google]
MaySketch04.png
147KB, 537x798px
>>327284
I'm fine with it, personally. When something is fictional it doesn't hurt anyone. That said it makes everything just so much goddamn harder and you end up having to put up with a massive amount of harassment. It's also something that could get me kicked from Patreon or elsewhere and effectively kill my games.

A ton of my fans are from Europe, Aussieland and Canada where loli is illegal. They'd have to stop playing my games or risk being dragged away.

Basically I just don't want to put up with the crap that comes as a result of it. As a plus I was happy to include a small-breasted Australian goblin in the game, partially as a dig to their restrictive porn laws concerning the size of breasts. Just give all the petite legal-aged Aussie girls to me, I'll show them some love.
>>
>>326358
I think so? I found a bunch of them - I'm usually pretty anal about opening containers.

Another problem I am running into is finding breast milk. I'm in the right city, I think, Sadya, but where to go from there, no idea. Pretty sure I've spoken with everyone and been in every non-locked house.
>>
>>327314
Looks like the Inn is automatically close after you conquer it.
Did you defeated the Captain girl and brainwash her?
>>
I'm not sure it's my problem or something but every now and then the game just "stuck" after interacting with something, the game just keep going but any button won't accept any kind of input and the action related does not happen. (
es: press action to talk to NPC 1,the text bar does not appear and i can't do nothing anymore (can't reach menu, move or anything) but any idle animation like water and such keep going like the game is still on.
I really don't know how to explain to re-create this problem but i'm getting bored to re-do the area to reach the undead village 3 times in a row.
I'm using the 0,95 something that it's on OP
>>
>>327477
There's an option to hide text that effectively "freezes" the game. Press control.

If I can ever get in contact with my programmer again I'm going to have him flash some "press control again to show dialogue" text on the screen.
>>
File: Fuck this.png (75KB, 581x330px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck this.png
75KB, 581x330px
>>327502
>There's an option to hide text that effectively "freezes" the game. Press control.
I'm feeling like a fucking fool now.
I didn't interacted with a RPGMaker game for at least 7 years.
>>
>>327259
And what's the name of your next game?
>>
>>327259
>Regular saves in unfinished games saves sanity, anon. It's close but it still isn't there. You can use my cat-avatar in the throne room to skip ahead if you want.
Yeah think I'll do that.
And will remember to save more often.
>>
>>327259
>Are you speaking about something specific I said, or is this a general tip?

General tip. In my experience any treatment you give an artist is gonna become common knowledge very quickly.
>>
>>323706
I played through one of the previous versions with Wine. Not as good as a native version but it worked.
>>
>>327259
I haven't played the game since back in version .5 or so. Did Nanshe ever get any sort of secondary physical transformation like some of the other characters got? I was kind of disappointed that she didn't have more happen to her.
>>
>>327323
Nope. Got into the village, someone recognized me, said something about stalling me and running to the Inn. I then went around, checking houses/shops/boxes/barrels, got two shop keepers, and then can't get into the Inn. Figured it was something weird about the quest's plot, so I just ignored it. I'm in Ch3 now.
>>
>>319715
holy shit this looks so good thank you very much
>>
>>319715
A few quick notes after playing the first chapter. Sorry if other posters already mentioned them:

- Respawning enemies make the game feel grindy. If enemies don't respawn, then battles start feeling like a precious and finite resource for gold and XP. Otherwise, they become like a chore that you do to progress the story. Just my 2 cents. If grind is absolutely necessary for balance reasons, give the Overmind a specific place where he can train his minions.

- Collision detection seems a bit glitchy. Running into a moving enemy does not always start battle. Instead you just move past each other.

- Does buying multiple copies of the work orders do anything? It's not clear from reading the descriptions. If not, then they should become "out of stock" once you purchase one.

- The Tower Mistress should be a bit more enthusiastic in "motivating" the Overmind, if you know what I mean. At least show a bit more skin...

Having said that, I'm really enjoying both the story and the gameplay so far. Keep up the good work!
>>
The fact that every enemy chases you down and respawns when you come back to the area can be really fucking annoying
>>
In the village starting out it would be fun for a little variety for some of the boys that attack you to be revealed to be tomboys once in combat.
>>
File: gsr4f0x.jpg (84KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
gsr4f0x.jpg
84KB, 300x309px
>>319715
I man I haven't seen/played Overwhored in several years. I didn't know that it was still being worked on. woot!
>>
>Capture second village
>go into left building
>game freezes
Welp it was an okay hour or two.
>>
File: SeptemberSketch03.png (140KB, 616x995px) Image search: [Google]
SeptemberSketch03.png
140KB, 616x995px
>>327554
It has a working title of "Home Invasion", though that's unlikely to be the final title. There's some design artwork for it in this game.

>>327845
I've suggested it to a few people with Macs but almost none of them bother so I stopped trying after a while. Glad it worked for you.

>>327863
Nope. It's amusing. Some people hate the transformations, some love them and want more of them. I just try to focus specific characters on certain fetishes so everyone is at least partially covered.

>>328013
>>328023
I originally didn't have respawning enemies. A bunch of people asked for it and apparently like it. I get your point of view, I feel the same way. The majority of my fans don't seem to, though.

>>328107
Is that you, lewdanon? Shame you never wanted to do art for the project. I think you would have had a blast with the bonus pics I put up on Patreon, they're basically just clean pencils of the sort you do, and not always NSFW either. Either way I'll continue to enjoy your work. I hope you enjoy mine!

>>328128
Press control. See: >>327502
>>
>>328143
Couldn't you simply have an area where you can grind instead? I seem to recall there was an arena somewhere as well, though I can be remembering wrong.

Conversely could you have it as an option to respawn or not for enemies?
>>
>>319783
>/tg/ memes

This is my biggest fetish. Right up there with half-fae catboys and elf not-rape.
>>
>>328146
I finished the game with everyone being 25 branda is just broken with her spells
>>
>>327932
and you didn't get the slave warrior?
>>
>>327932
Sequence breaks? Neat
>>
so this new game.... [spoiler]will it be /ss/?[/spoiler]
>>
>>319715
I've played before some months back, how do I skip to the new content?
>>
I remember liking this when I played it. I'll play this again when it looks about done.

That's my policy for RPGMaker games. One play during development, and another play through when I think development has progressed significantly and is unlikely to progress any more. They just take too long to play to play the same beginning over again to see new content more than once.
>>
Ok I am stuck, Branda kicks my ass before I can do anything. Am I just too low level? do I need to grind more? level 14 right now. is there something I am missing?
>>
>>328758
Never mind, I figured it out. I wasn't guarding early on. I beat her right after I posted.
>>
>that fucking music

yooo, thats some good shit.
>>
>>319715
Played the whole game
>More foreshadowing. I had no fucking idea golem girl was a republican or sword girl was part of a secret police. Don't tell me these stuff on the final level. Give the player bits and pieces before the final level so it doesnt become exposition and exposition

>Final boss fight kinda needs to be harder

>Sex scenes needs more dialogue

>More chance to manage your empire?

>Final sex scene was lackluster and ending was too abrupt. There I said it.
>>
>>319715
The last time I played I think the Dwarf girl wasn't finished yet, downloding and giving some feedback later.
>>
I'm close to the ending and although I'll probably post something more coherent later, I have to say that the part where you go into each girl's memory is cringe-worthy as fuck.
It surprised me because most of the game is unexpectedly quite well written, in a pretty light-hearted way even though it has some interesting serious undertones- then I got to the part where Bilbine has her 5 minute cutscene about her republic and goddess that was such a huge drop in quality.

But yes in case I don't get around to post something more in depth I rate gr8 out of eight.
>>
>>328909
>>329127
I just got to the part where you go and attack Ilmatar, but I can't find the boat. I enslaved the Sadya princesses but that didn't help. Where do I go you guys?
>>
>>329184
I just found it. I may literally be retarded
>>
>>329193
It's alright anon, that doesn't change our opinion about you!
>>
Not sure what happened but after the big battle after chapter 5 where they attack my tower, all my slaves went back to their default equipment and dropped in level. Now I have no clue where all the nice expensive equipment I had went. Now When I went to Sayad, the princesses swapped places. I picked Melita and when I left she was in charge, but now it is reversed. And she looks like an old man?
>>
>Got super far
>computer crashed
>didn't save

so is there like a cheat function to skip battles or am I just never going to get to play the rest of this game?
>>
>>330314
Talk to the guy on the left inside the castle
>>
>>319783

>Redhead baker's daughter

I brose /tg/ and I don't get this reference. Care to explain?
>>
>>330915
google it
>>
As someone who likes the ideas of sex, mind control, and world domination, this game appeals to my interests, however, there should be an optional final boss that gives an artifact that makes it so you can actually have full-on sex with the tower mistress without exploding.

[spoiler]The Overmind has a duty to please that booty.[/spoiler]
>>
>all of those monster girls in monster girl village that won't bang the overmind
I raged.
>>
File: nele_normal.png (20KB, 308x384px) Image search: [Google]
nele_normal.png
20KB, 308x384px
She may not be a redhead, but that chubby redheaded baker's daughter always reminds me of this one. (She is a baker's daughter and you bang her in the game for all that don't know.)
>>
File: The boulder feels conflicted.png (63KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
The boulder feels conflicted.png
63KB, 268x200px
What the fuck is this shit? Decided to try out this game and played through it in one sitting. Shit's a better JRPG than it is a porn game. I genuinely had fun and even found it challenging, especially the bullshit near the end (if you overlook how absurdly easy boss battles are). Just finished it 5 minutes ago.

You know that feeling of hollowness when you finish something and have no idea what to do with your life? I'm feeling that right now. What the shit, man? I should not be feeling this. I don't feel that when I finish fucking feely VNs or whole well-written mangoes, yet a 6 hour porn RPG made me give half a fuck about the characters and story. What is this fuckery?

Seriously, though, buff the boss battles. Getting to the boss is 10 times harder than the actual boss. Especially the last one. Shit was more anti-climactic than Shadow of Quicktime Events. Which is kind of funny, given that it has a literal climax.
>>
Not quite sure how to defeat the evil sand bitch (the one Melita and Tasa send you to kill). Ideas?
>>
>>332393
The author was clealy said that all the combat (especially the last area) are completely untouched because he wanted to focus to finish the game, then give twaks to the combat itself
So far i'm fucking the wolf within the village, the fuckers doesn't die and have costant RESIST on everything, it was just attack the fuck out
>>
>>332393
Because it plays more like overlord instead of a typical RPG
>I can smack the shit out of you but I rather control my minions to victory
>>
>>321022
>>322485

Might be way off topic, but I can't help but be curious. Where do you live that farming is actually a viable career as opposed to something done by migrants and/or illegal immigrant save labor?

Also if your unsure at to the title of the next game, maybe something related to the snowed in or stuck nature of the house that makes the campaign possible? "House Arrested?" "Snowballed?" "Cold Days in Hell?"
>>
>>332731
>>Snowjobbed! or It Will Be a Cold Day in Hell Before I Fuck My Creepy-Ass Brother
>>
File: Commission426.png (4MB, 2872x2199px) Image search: [Google]
Commission426.png
4MB, 2872x2199px
>>328146
It was an enormous pain to make the changeover once, I don't want to do it again. Call me lazy if you want. The arena is going to give some special accessories as rewards.

>>328353
I'm toning down some abilities and boosting the power of some bosses.

>>328613
See my feelings on loli. I'm fine with it but it would be too much of a pain.

>>328646
Talk to my avatar, the cat, in the throne room.

>>328688
End of the month will be the final big update, next month will be the last big bugfix update. Your choice.

>>328909
>>329127

None of that really fit into the story otherwise. I'm well aware people wouldn't all like it since it's just exposition, but I'm a writer and wanted a small bit of self-indulgence. I'll work on putting some foreshadowing into the earlier sections, though.

>>329679
You probably used the chapter-skip option and swapped princesses.

>>330915
Old meme about the fellow who goes out with the girl who becomes a female adventurer but doesn't become one. She marries a prince, you end up marrying the redheaded baker's daughter. Go look it up on sup/tg/.

>>330953
Finish the game.

>>331111
I enjoy your quad tears.

>>331649
No direct inspiration, but I talked a bit about Unteralterbach on my dev blog.

>>332393
There is no higher compliment to my mind than saying you got that empty feeling after finishing something good. And yeah, the end isn't finished. I have to be careful since a lot of people already complain about Branda and Bilbine after their upgrade.

>>332731
Idaho. And no, it isn't really a viable career. Non-corporate farms barely hang on. I used to do medical work; now I'm just helping my family keep the farm afloat and paying exorbitant costs for internet that barely works. $130 for 10mb/s that goes out every few days.

I like the name suggestions! Keep them up. Hmm. Snow Spiral? I need something that combines mind control with snow. Overwhored's name came from a fellow that went by "youwintheprize" on the ULMF forums.
>>
>>332898
Kinda glad I didn't have to play the translated version of Unteralterbach. It's okay from what I have read, but I doubt anyone will really appreciate the game unless you know about German media and politics and the like.

I was also referring to this whole meme of "chubby redheaded baker's daughter", not to you using it in the game.
>>
>>332906
I did play it, and yeah. There's a lot you won't get as someone from anywhere but Germany. I can respect the quality and hard work that went into it though.

Long story short 99% of group efforts from a chan or anywhere else are doomed to failure. When they succeed like Unteralterbach or Katawa Shoujo they succeed big, but the development tends to be a nightmare and even when they succeed those teams don't tend to stick around to make anything else. I seem to recall one of the Katawa Shoujo team saying they were happy it was done, but never wanted to work with any of the other people again. Free projects are terrible to work on.

These days I just won't work on any project where I'm not in charge. I started out trying to help some adult group projects like the Hentai Highschool people and it just didn't work out. I'll give other people specific advice when they ask, but I stay VERY hands off from other people's work and projects. Big projects need central organization and money to make them work. The alternative - non-organized projects made by volunteers for free - is possible but basically a miracle.

When I started I basically had to say to myself that anything I didn't know (which, as a writer, was everything other than writing) I'd have to learn how to do or pay to get done. So I learned to use RPG Maker, learned some limited programming skills, learned how to draw and brushed off old management skills. I still feel I'm very poor at advertising and I'll have to hire someone to help out with that at some point.

Well, in any event I'm going off on a tangent. Unteralterbach is a good game, but by god I wouldn't want to work on something like that.
>>
>>332924
I'll definitely need someone for advertising should I ever actually make a game.
I'm getting there with the drawing and got the other stuff down already, so I really hope it will work out.
I'd definitely not want to work on someone else's project(s) just for fun either. There'd be absolutely no motivation in this for me.

Unteralterbach is actually the second game those people on Krautchan did already. The first wasn't nearly as good and very limited in general, but I guess it was a start to learn about development of a VN.
There have been rumours of a second part, or at least another game made by them for quite a while now, but I don't really believe them. I never found a thread on Krautchan hinting at it and never read it anywhere reliable either.
>>
Wait, so is the full version out yet or not? I remember you posting on /d/ that it would be finished by December 2015, but then we didn't hear from you again.
>>
>>332959
read
>>332898
>>
>>320049
It's obvious the tower mistress wants the overmind's power for herself and intends to backstab him.
>>
possibility of adding some kind of hint system? quite a few times im running around and have no idea where to go :Z
>>
Could you make escaping a battle more than a 1/25 or something chance
>>
>>333465
I guess that if anything that'd be something in common with the original Overlord that the game would maintain.
I remember the whole time expecting that the Head Minion would backstab you in that game, but it never happened as doing everything he did was just in his nature I suppose.
I guess that with mind control/magic you at least have an excuse as to why someone would act like that.
>>
>>333716
Talk to tower slut that you cant bang. She gives advice.

Also stop akipping over text, read nigga
>>
Haven't played this since maybe version 0.5
Such a shame I cant just walk around enemies anymore

Anywho I skipped forward as far as I could possibly go and got through Bilbine and the attack on the tower. Now stuck on the ice island, the daughter has opened up the shortcut but I can't get past this gate in that maze saying there's a switch somewhere but I can't find it for the love of me.

Checked everywhere visible branch but I can't find how to open the gate

Also, all of my squad are around level 14-16 at this point and it's rather easy for my ass to be handed to me even when I bought out the shop for weapons and armor

Pls send help
>>
How long is this game now? I remember playing ages ago when there wasn't much do to.
>>
File: lockedgate.png (207KB, 541x414px) Image search: [Google]
lockedgate.png
207KB, 541x414px
>>334238
Pic related.

Also I dont know if this is intentional or a bug but I found out while messing around that you can sub out the Overmind from your party and whoever you sub him with becomes the sprite you play with, in this case Nanshe

>>334244
I hear the story is more or less complete
>>
>>334272
>I hear the story is more or less complete
But roughly how much content does that translate into? Because I could easily shit out a "complete" game that doesn't have anything for you to do. Approximately how long is it?
>>
>>334286
I cant exactly tell because I'm stuck at that gate, there's probably a well camouflaged door that Im not seeing

But from what I know of the story, probably 7 or 8 chapters for maybe 6 or 7 hours of play
>>
>>334332
Wait, nevermind, found the side branch with the switch in it

Mazes sure are fun
>>
File: 1386291137531.jpg (141KB, 854x770px) Image search: [Google]
1386291137531.jpg
141KB, 854x770px
>>319715
>Overlord
(To be fair I'm only at the point after Rubati teles away with the mayor ) One thing I'd like to see is an option to unstupify the women so they're not all just retarded. I'll say I do like the personalities and lines you gave the characters, such as Nanshe, but I'd also like to see their own real reactions to things. While still obviously loving the cock. Another thing would be in the slave pits. I thought there should be some women who act as collectibles like intel from MW2 or COG tags from GOW. Each would be difficult in her own way to find. I don't know if you could do this or even read this but so far it is really good.
>>
>>335077
>such as Nanshe, but I'd also like to see their own real reactions to things. While still obviously loving the cock.

Sounds cool at first but the more I think about it, Nanshe is the only heroine with any good pre-overwhored personality. Skree still more or less acts the same and all the other heroines were just cunts to the people around them.

That being said, Nanshe is a really good character, Nanshe spinoff when?
>>
>>332898
>>Brainfreeze/Brainfrozen
>>The Subliminals Had A Snowball Effect
>>
>>335077
Yeah, I too would like an option to un-bimbo Nashe and have her love the cock of her own accord. That would rock.
>>
>>328778
Do you just have to guard until she stops counter-attacking?
>>
i'am kinda stuck on the cathedrad in quarters. i cant find how to progres.
>>
File: 2016-01-23 02_27_15-Greenshot.png (187KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-23 02_27_15-Greenshot.png
187KB, 640x480px
>>319715
Hey, I'm playing right now, really liking the game. I chose to help Tasa, then went about the town. Found the spider guy, burnt him. Found the weapons guy, killed him. Now when I return and try to talk to Tasa, she just glitches in my direction for a second then returns to looking at the table. No dialogue or anything.

Am I missing something? Is this a bug? I'd really appreciate your help, I'm kind of confused at this point.
>>
>>336764
No dialogue almost always means bugs and there's a few of them scattered around. Besides, I tried both routes and I'd rather side with Melita
>>
>>336764
There are three people you need to kill, not two. The other one is on the entrance map.
>>
>>336783
>>336788
Okay, I was missing that third guy! It just weirded me out, if you talk to her between the first and second she has stuff to say, but apparently between the second and third she just has no lines. Thanks guys!
>>
Holy shit you're almost done this?
Man I remember when I first found this, still actually have the file on my comp as I never got around to deleting it. 0.55, pretty excited to see the full game is going to be coming out soon.
There an ETA on when it'll be out with the bug tweaks you have to make and content to finish up? Sorry if you already said it, but i'm being a bit lazy and not checking the entire thread.
>>
How do you change people in your party
>>
>>337774
nvm found out
>>
Might be a bug, but the Ancient Overlord Armour doesn't seem to do anything.
>>
>>319715
You could use a Bethesda-esk console for spawning thing and characters. I would pretend to have some reason for using it other than spawning another lvl 99 tower mistress, but I don't. That doesn't mean it couldn't have some other practical purpose tho.
>>
>ducks ducks ducks ducks
well that was interesting

although I hope that's not a shitty sequel hook that happened at the end. seriously, good game however.
>>
and so you never get to stick your dick in anything that is on fire.

close, but no cigar.

8/10 would ride again.
>>
Are you a finnoboo or what's with the ice island?
>>
I love this game.

I noticed you slipped in an obscure Sid Meir's Alpha Centauri reference, you sly dog.

>He held his arm too stiffly, and so was thrown back repeatedly, until at last I seized his forearm and snapped it back against itself. His training suffered while the arm healed, of course, but I felt this was a lesson he must learn early, and well.
>Spartan Kel, "Honing the Ki"
>>
>>338862
I think he's more of a euroboo considering he named a Francoist-Spain-esque chapter after a major Spanish city
>>
>>320035
Follow the story especially if you want all the possible sex scenes.
>>
>>319715
Oi, is this PC only or is it Mac too?
>>
File: firegirl(meh).png (1MB, 990x1980px) Image search: [Google]
firegirl(meh).png
1MB, 990x1980px
>>338862
>>339281
I'm more of a historyaboo in general. Each heroine has a basis in some culture. Nanshe is Babylonian, Rubati is Phoenician, Bilbine is Basque (Spanish), Branda is Italian, Audr is modern Norwegian, Ilmatar is Finnish, and Joy is a special case "typical" fantasy heroine.

Some of the other cultures and locations are based on various real world locations as well. For instance, the nation of Sayda is based on Sidon, which is a city in Lebanon. The Goblins are Australian. Crystin, Drnwyn and Thalia are Welsh (though subtly so), and so on.

I just try to keep it subtle. There are plenty of things you'll realize if you take the time to look it up. The names themselves have meaning. For instance, Nanshe Ninedinna. Nanshe was a Babylonian goddess of magic and fertility, while Ninedinna was the goddess of the underworld.

Bilbine's/Bilbao name is a bit of a hobbit pun, considering that the Lamiak are basically Basque mythological hobbits, but most of the others have a more direct meaning.

>>339010

The game is full of innumerable small references to things. Colonel Santiago was definitely a partial inspiration for Branda, though. Most people won't catch all of them. Most of them are very subtle or oblique. Some are rather obscure.

And to all the above posters: I put this stuff in because *I* find it fun. I don't really expect people to find most of the stuff I put in or care if they do.

>>338674

Pic related will replace the Fire Elemental sprite in the next release, though you won't get to bang her, sorry. Maybe in bonus art.
>>
>>340286
Can I get an answer on >>340192
>>
>>340410
It's PC only. You'll have to use WINE if you want to play it on Mac.
>>
>>340427
I thought WINE was a Linux thing?
>>
>>340433
Well, whatever the Mac program is to emulate windows.

It's not my decision, it's Enterbrain's.
>>
>>340427
np, thanks for answering
>>
>>340286
Unrelated but I ran into a bug that completely soft-locks the game and sadly my only other save was 3-ish hours before :\

Basically at the landing campsite, right after you talk to the goblin lady and trigger the talk with the ice queen's daughter, I went *back* to the goblin lady and it retriggered that specific scene but without any of the dialogue and I am stuck without being able to leave. I had talked to the daughter at the exit of the area right after the cutscene and she mentioned to leave but didn't leave from her spot at which point I went back to the goblin lady and that's where I got soft-locked.
>>
>>340582
I was also stupid enough to quickly save over it because I hadn't realized I soft-locked it until afterward.
>>
>>321992
it is the same drew
>>
>>340286
D-do you browse /his/
>>
>>340286
>Bilbine is Basque (Spanish)
¡Pero joder, lo correcto es decir que es Euskera!

(Not joking though? Good game!)
>>
File: DarkwingduckParody.png (517KB, 1201x1257px) Image search: [Google]
DarkwingduckParody.png
517KB, 1201x1257px
>>340582
I'll work on it. That bug should be out of the current version, but whatever. I'll look into it.

>>340630
Yes, but I'm disappointed in it. I was hoping it'd be more of a /tg/ born board. Instead it's a cross between /int/ and /pol/. If you kept the goddamn /pol/tards out it'd be fine. As it stands /tg/ is still the place with the best discussions on 4chan and I still consider myself a regular of that place.

>>340689
Yes. I don't speak the language but I do slow, methodical research before making stuff. What "Spanish" words are in that chapter are mostly Basque. I actually speak only English and some medical focused Arabic (a legacy of being a war vet). Still, it isn't like anyone hides the knowledge of what words mean. Worst comes to worst you look up the words in a dictionary, check the rules of grammar and you can do more or less whatever you have to do. It's a lot easier than it was in the pre-internet days...
>>
Haven't played all the way through but Branda is my fave. She has dem tits. I like seeing thing done with dem tits
>>
>>340762
FC Dev is also a fa/tg/uy. What is it about that board that inspires good game development?
>>
>>340689
>>340762
As a spanish speaker (and a bit of a Spanish geography aficionado, myself) I appreciate these efforts. Yep yep.
>>
>>340949
>what is it about a board about games that inspires good game design
hmm, a real thinker there
>>
>>341075
>what is it about a board about anime that inspires good anime production
Hmm, nice slippery slope you've got going on.
>>
>>326241
Cuz they're ducking hot. Someone post pics?
>>
>>341407
Goddamn fucking android auto-rape......meant Fucking hot.
>>
I don't have time to read all of this thread right now, but what are you looking for here? Is this glorified advertisement, or do you need help/ideas? From the pictures, it looks like you've got most of the bones of the project already in place, and in my experience, that likely means you're resistant to any sweeping changes in plot or style.
>>
Which chapter is the jungle in?
Gonna redo and want to skip past that whole thing.
>>
>>341507
It seems to me that he just wanted to discuss the thread on 4chan, but thought he was too good to put it in /dgg/ or /weg/
>>
>>341774
Nah this separate thread is better.
>>
>>341775
Why?
>>
>>341280
Doesn't only one of those encourages actual participation, though? Like, you actually have to do stuff in most of the /tg/ related things. You only really have to sit down and watch anime.
>>
>>341777
Alright, then replace /a/ with /v/ and the argument still stands.
>>
>>341776
Because generals are cancer, this thread had actual people in it.
>>
>>341783
You only think that because you're used to /stg/. /dgg/ is incredibly chill and has actual game developers in it so it makes way more sense for him to talk about it there.
>>
>>341792
>implying I know what stg is
all generals care cancer
>>
>>341796
Sasuga anon-kun. Your brilliant rhetoric has convinced me to change my opinion to yours despite the evidence proving you wrong.
>>
>>341801
>opinion
>Evidence
nope.
>>
>>341804
Alright, fine. Where's your evidence, since you're the one asserting a claim? Prove to me the game dev being conceited enough to have his own thread is objectively better than posting in /d/ where the content actually fits and he can get both feedback for the game and advice from fellow game developers.
>>
>>341806
Sorry retarded anon, you made your retarded claim first. Burden of proof is on you to prove your first claim. Which you can't. Stay upset.
>>
More people are going to see a separate thread on a board like this.
>>341808
Stop replying to him he's just a cunt/
>>
>>341808
>posting in /d/ where the content actually fits and he can get both feedback for the game and advice from fellow game developers
Sounds like support for the claim to me. Where's your rebuttal?
>>341811
/stg/ does this to. Question anything and people go full-on REEEEEEEEEEEE about it.
>>
>>341781
Not really when the staggering majority on /v/ is just "consuming" a video game. Again, the majority.
Still, it's pretty obvious why the phrase "/tg/ gets shit done" exists.
>>
>>341813
>/d/ which isn't for western content anymore
Too stupid to even know the rules.
>>
>>341818
>implying anyone gives a fuck about that
FC Dev posts there exclusively and his content isn't Japanese.
>>
>>341818
>letting him derail so he can just shitpost
Just stop replying like the other guy.
>>
>>341821
>all dissenting opinion is just because they want to fuck with me! i'm so important that there is no other possible reason for it!
>>
File: agents.jpg (155KB, 542x442px) Image search: [Google]
agents.jpg
155KB, 542x442px
I've destroyed agents in two houses and I can't seem to find anymore.

What am I missing?
>>
>>342019
[spoiler]One of them also has a trade, but still has the flowers.
>>
Pretty cool art style. It falls under the category of fusion (the best of eastern and western art styles) so it belongs here as well as /a,d,h/ so good luck with the project. :-)
>>
File: Torso.jpg (281KB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Torso.jpg
281KB, 1100x1000px
So I've only just downloaded and started playing.

Like it so far; feels polished and well executed. Dig the artstyle for it's consistency and quality.

Critiques thus far: It's a touch too easy. I realize different people may have ...different... motivations for playing so it's tempting to keep the game easy. BUT, I think the 'smart' way to go about this is to keep the 'overpowered party member' as an option in the final build and generally ramp up the difficulty. Or perhaps have different difficulty settings that really only modify stats and stat growth.

At this point: 'Fight Harder!' and special attacks wipe enemies hard, which would be fine if enemy attacks hit harder. Remember we start the game with a powerful defensive ability and a mighty heal, I think starting enemies can be given a substantial attack power buff without discouraging too many players.

All in all excellent work, I anticipate it's (and my) release.
>>
File: 134326923881.jpg (40KB, 576x440px) Image search: [Google]
134326923881.jpg
40KB, 576x440px
>>342313
>I anticipate it's (and my) release.
>>
>>342313
You're the only one who has said that it's too easy, so I'd say that you're in the minority with that opinion.
>>
I beat the game with Overmind at lvl 27. It's definitely on the easier side, especially if you keep up with gear and constantly stock on lust draft, being that lack of mana is the only thing stopping branda from annihilating everything.

I personally don't like respawning enemies, particularly in dungeons where you have to backtrack, it just feels frustrating to kill the same mobs you've already gone through.

I know I'm repeating what others have said, but I honestly think the game could stand to be a bit more challenging, because it's such a clever, well thought out RPG. I literally laughed out loud when I saw the centur with is horse dick just giving a big thumbs up, like he's saying to the Overmind, "Hey there big dicked brother"

Dank shit though mane. Loved the historical references, I thought the tie in to Branda being a Conderotti was tight, among other things

>>340762
>>
I have all the ingredients for the potion, but how would you go about making it?
>>
>>340762
Story is good so far, I'm at the dwarves at the moment. Characters are genuinely funny, and the bantz makes me laugh.

Sex scenes are pretty solid, I like more build up but this is good for this medium.

I was disappointed I couldn't betray the princesses and bag them both, but such is life.

More save slots would be nice, so you could save scum for content.
>>
How many updates have the game gotten the last 5-6 months? Is there any reason to replay it?
>>
>>344094
It got a pretty massive one at the end of December and the final release will be soon.
>>
Surprised i haven´t heard about this even after many of the artists i admire worked on it.

Will definitely check it out
>>
>>344220
I'd recommend waiting until the full game is out. It's coming Soon™
>>
>>344262
Yea was skimming through the thread, shame i didn´t heard about this sooner, woulda loved to see how it progressed, but can´t wait to play it. Maybe ill draw something promoting it when it gets released.
>>
Hey guys, got a real issue.

I landed my ship on the Bilbao continent while looking for Lapland(I think it's called) and went in through the backdoor to Bilbao and now I can't get out the other way.

Any tips?
>>
Last time i tried this I couldnt get into it.

Is there any part that (femanon) would appeal to the non-male perspective?
>>
>>344400
No. This entirely for dudes, wait for the worst one of the series that will have a female main character. That's a long way off though.
>>
>>344410
Thanks

I appreciate it for all the work it has... just doesnt tickle my buttons
>>
>>344400
Will you explain for me, please? You obviously can't get into it because you self-insert, and all of /aco/ seems to do this as well. It just doesn't make any sense to me.
>>
>>344447
Female PC would be a nice start
>>
>>344468
But why does it matter? I'm male and can enjoy a male or female PC. What difference does it make?
>>
>>344470
I enjoy the idea of the treatment I give the slaves having a chance to affect me as well, and having to avoid that or experiment with it carefully
>>
>>340762
Just finished up the split party fight, and now the Tower Mistress is no longer an option for my party. Is that deliberate or a bug? I enjoyed having her in the group for fights.
>>
So can you actually enslave Melita and Tasa or no
>>
>>344478
overwhored isn't a game for subs, and even the one with a female main character isn't going to be.
>>
>>344677
Yes if you take the Melita route
>>
>>344677
Play the game.
>>
File: 129791361374.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
129791361374.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>cypresszeta kept the island search part
>>
I'd actually totally be into a game from a female character's POV. Sub or domme.
>>
>>344816
Thank you! I don't need to play as my own gender to relate, i just would like the option now and then.

I've tried coding my own shit, I just have zero artistic talent.
>>
>>344816
No.
>>
>>344816
Look at 90% of non-VN releases in Japan.
>>
>>344898
Wrong more like 60% of the rpg marker games from japan. All of the big name 3d stuff is dudes.
>>
>>344898
I'd like some VN releases like that.
>>
File: 200.0% Rad.png (190KB, 374x454px) Image search: [Google]
200.0% Rad.png
190KB, 374x454px
>>319715
As someone who followed this from /d/, I never thought you'd get this far. I thought it would be like everything else and just sort of die out. I'm glad it didn't. You're my favorite tripfag, OP.
>>
>>344320
holyshit

hahahahahaha, you fucked up.

unless you can find a spot where you can walk through the walls, there might be a way through the town, otherwise reload and try again.
>inb4 only 1 save file
>>
I'm having an issue where I loot items called Stimulant and it's not showing up in my inventory, anyone else getting this?
>>
>>345350
>only 1 save file

My life is suffering.
>>
File: 1431712673075.gif (302KB, 290x705px) Image search: [Google]
1431712673075.gif
302KB, 290x705px
>collision is fucked up everywhere
>easily able to softlock the game if you enter places from the wrong direction
>it's basically impossible to game over unless you're an idiot
>sunlight effect doesn't go away if you beat the final boss
>an out of place animated sprite scene for basically no reason

>proportions in some of the scenes are hilariously fucked
>can't fuck the loli before she turns into a robot
>can't fuck any of the monster girl enemies despite there being a shitload of them
>>
>>346172
>can't fuck the loli before she turns into a robot
Download an older version that stops at that fight, you won't be disappointed. Or at least you'll be less so.
>>
>>346230
Do you know which build that was?
>>
I stopped the attack on my castle and got the mayor. Now i have to get on the ship again. I found the ship back in Sayda but I can't get on the ship or found the captain.
>>
>>347400
The ship in Sayda is a bug, just walk out of your castle and make your way to the nearest water
>>
>>347409
Thank you.
>>
I'm currently up the battle in the canyon.
Just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying this. One of the best independent porn games I've played.
More big titties pls. Cow and Captain are based.
>>
Is there any actual ETA on the final version, or is it still just Soon™?
>>
>>344557
It is deliberate. Stock up on MP.
>>
File: BondageFairy_Large.png (331KB, 990x1980px) Image search: [Google]
BondageFairy_Large.png
331KB, 990x1980px
>>341075
/tg/ is a board that's focused on games like D&D, which is focused on making up worlds, stories, and settings. All kinds of creative people and writers are interested in things like that. A lot of professional authors these days grew up with it. /tg/ is focused on that, so it makes sense it produces creative people.

I've been around on 4chan to some degree since about '04, but was never a regular until /tg/ was created.

>>341407
>>341412

And yet appropriate.

>>341774

Get back in the bucket, crab, the post.

>>342313
I've nerfed a number of abilities for the final release. DESU I kept some things overpowered to help with playtesting and bug finding.

>>343464
Sleepymaid came up with that one. That's who you should thank. I give general guidelines, the art team tends to come up with the small, fun details. Sleeps in particular is fond of keeping things silly and fun, and I enjoy that.

As for the historical references I'm always happy to listen to fans that are from the countries characters are based on. For instance, an Italian helped inform me as to how to name Branda's abilities and I had a Norwegian help me put together the Dwarven section. I put together most of the rest on my own, though.

>>343945
Keep playing, you won't be disappointed.

>>344320
This is fixed in the next version; there's a new world map.

>>344400
I have female fans, I think they just tend to see things from the perspective of the girls that get captured. This game is definitely developed with maledom in mind, though, and I won't pretend otherwise.

>>344557
It's on purpose. She's only meant to get you that far. She was put in to help with bugtesting.

>>344841
When I started I was JUST a writer. I learned how to draw, decided to pay my own money to hire artists and learn how to make stuff in the system. You can do it if you really want to. Most people give up before finishing, though.
>>
File: Commission229_10.png (417KB, 907x694px) Image search: [Google]
Commission229_10.png
417KB, 907x694px
>>344898
Speaking of, god I wish I could do something like Black Lilith. Kangoku Senkan was the best. Or something like the Soushinjutsu games. (Those are made by Studio Jaren) That's the dream. This next VN is an experiment, and the one after that (the horror movie monstergirl dating sim) will be a refinement of what I learn in Home Invasion, but ultimately I'd love to make something like those. Since the commercial market in the west basically doesn't exist, though, I'm not sure I will ever be able to. I'll just continue to do my best with what I get through Patreon.

>>345317
I haven't abandoned /d/, I'm just not sure if they'd kick me off. I'd be happy to run a thread on both boards, but I'll only run one at a time no matter what happens.

Also yeah, I'm not like those scrubs. I finish what I start, even if it takes a while.

>>345695
I know what bug that is. At some point in the past I rearranged the database and one or two of the chests now has a blank item in it that can crash the game in certain circumstances. I can't track the last little bugger down, though.

>>346230
I still have those older pics. I'll post 'em here, 'cuz why not.

>>347604
You're welcome.
>>
File: Commission228_14.png (323KB, 907x694px) Image search: [Google]
Commission228_14.png
323KB, 907x694px
>>348106
And the other one.
>>
>>348106
>>348107
I haven't read the whole thread, so sorry if repeating any questions already answered.
Curious as to what influences you had in creating this game? I'm somewhat reminded of CoC and Rance.
>>
>>348394
I'd be willing to bet that the largest influence would definitely be Overlord.
>>
>>348098
>fixed in the next version

Thanks man, I'll sit tight.
>>
Not to be a greedy cunt, but when is Home Invasion (or whatever the final name i) coming out?

And will any of your future games contain petplay? The cow part was great, just curious if we should expect further stuff down that path.
>>
File: HomeInvasion14.png (510KB, 1468x1590px) Image search: [Google]
HomeInvasion14.png
510KB, 1468x1590px
>>348394
>>348531
Yes, but more Lunar/Lunar 2. Those are probably the biggest RPG influences on the game. FFVI and Chrono Trigger are also influences, of course.

Overlord gave the flavor. If I could, I'd just make Lunar 3. I wish I could.

The Lunar games are a bit cliche and cheesy now, though they were really new for their time. It doesn't matter to me, though, as I kinda like cliche and cheesy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71ripBa8Ga8

I love the fuck out of Lunar.

Also the entire game started as a theological essay on the seven virtues. Nobody read it, so I decided to turn it into a porn game. Part of the inspiration for really studying certain theological areas was a fantasy series, believe it or not. The Deed of Paksenarrion. It's good. Read it. Plus Paks is fucking hot. If Joy was based on anyone it'd probably be her, though it's a very loose basis.

>>348606
It hasn't started yet, so I dunno. Somewhere between July and the end of the year. It's an experiment, so I just can't say for certain.

As for petplay, well, this is one of the character designs for one of the sisters in Home Invasion.
>>
Okay, Maybe I'm stupid here but how in the hell do I get this thing to work? I have dragged the Items out from the zip into my fapgame folder.
I have tried dragging the RGSS3A thing onto the exe from the zip and I have tried opening up the exe on it's own. What the fuck am I doing wrong here?
>>
>>348673
Oh of course, I did get a strong Lunar feeling too. I was meaning more from the porn perspective.
>>
>in holy temple place
>go into fire angel area
>all but one character die
>no healing items
>try to leave so i can heal up
>cant leave
>character has 1 hp, can't do jack shit
Help
>>
>>349636
Get
gud
>>
>>350247
this advice was not sufficient
>>
>>351176
Only because you didn't follow it. Otherwise you'd understand it better.
>>
>>349636
If you have another save go back to it. Otherwise restart.
>>
>>319715

i'm having trouble with the big battle party selection. for some reason it's only letting me fill up one group of 4, even though i'm meant to fill up 3. i can't switch between the groups during selection, which is probably because i just don't know how but the sideways buttons aren't doing it. i played through the whole game and didn't skip anything, but i do have the tower mistress in my party.
>>
>>351291
>using the mistress
>not robowaifu
>>
>>351524
just chose the option to add her to the party at the beginning of the game, have only used her once when i was too horny to actually beat brannie
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.