[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Expansion/Growth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 214

Old thread here, image limit reached >>222050

Post what expansion you like. All are welcome, so we don't flood /aco/ with ten different slow moving sublets of this. You like breast expansion? Giantess and muscle transformation? Weight gain? Inflation? Dick growth? Hell, even some unrelated shit like bimbos but has overlap with the sequences? Get the fuck in here!
>>
File: jolyne-sketch-comm.jpg (372KB, 525x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jolyne-sketch-comm.jpg
372KB, 525x1000px
>>
File: jolyne-sketch-comm2.jpg (545KB, 712x1075px) Image search: [Google]
jolyne-sketch-comm2.jpg
545KB, 712x1075px
>>263095
>>
File: jolyne-sketch-comm3.jpg (658KB, 874x1100px) Image search: [Google]
jolyne-sketch-comm3.jpg
658KB, 874x1100px
>>
File: 1425611726351.png (720KB, 638x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1425611726351.png
720KB, 638x3300px
>>
File: 1425617789596.png (530KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1425617789596.png
530KB, 1280x1656px
>>
File: 1425617825336.png (615KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1425617825336.png
615KB, 1280x1656px
>>
File: 1425617857538.png (381KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1425617857538.png
381KB, 1280x1656px
>>
File: 1425617890232.png (397KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1425617890232.png
397KB, 1280x1656px
>>
Promised another anon that I would write an expansion story based around Rei from Eva. Sorry for the wait but I've finally managed to get some free time so Imma write up what I can now. I'm terrible so sorry if the story sucks. It'll be good practice at least and I'm open to any critique. Keep in mind that it's been years since I've seen Eva so my memory is a fit fuzzy on some details.

Pear-vangelion (Hur Dur)

The first opened her eyes to a sense of extreme confusion and drowsy mental state. She awoke to find herself in an empty white room lit only by several horizontal rows of fluorescent light panels. "Where am I?" She thought to herself as she started to turn her head. She looked around every direction but all she could make out of the room were it's bright, bland white walls and the lights on the ceiling. She adjusted her eyes, still drowsy from her apparent blackout and noticed that was a white, camouflaged door on the wall in front of her.

"I still need to report to major Katsuragi!" She thought as her lucidity slowly returned to her. She sent a brain signal to her legs to move only for her to sense that their movement was impaired. "What the?" She looked down onto her body and noticed that she was in her plug suit. Curiously being in her tight, white plug suit when she had entered NERV HQ in her school uniform was the least of her worries. Further inspection would illuminate Rei to the fact that she was currently bond to a wooden chair, her legs and arms tied up by thick rope. She tried all she could to break free of her restraints to no avail. Her arms and legs were begging to hurt from the friction of her body rubbing off against the her suit and the ropes. "Could this be the work of a rival organization?" She pondered, still trying to loosen the ropes, her chair rocked back and forth until she heard a noise come from the door. She ceased her escape attempt and waited stoically in order to determine her captor's identity.

Will continue in next post.
>>
>>263220
Hey I'm that anon here, can't wait to read more!
>>
>>263220
Forgot moniker

"Sorry for the rude treatment." A deadpan voice with a sadistic tinge could be heard from the tiny slit of the opened door. Rei could make out a black high heeled shoe as the door opened slightly more, she had her suspicions as to who her captor was. "I wasn't sure if anyone would volunteer and I'm sure you wouldn't mind anyway" A womanly voice was now clearly audible. Ritsuko came into the room and shut the door behind her. Rei was both perplexed and unphased by Ritsuko's reveal; she was wearing her usually attire of a blue buttoned up shirt, lab coat, black pencil skirt and pantie hose. "What is this meaning of this Doctor Akagi?" Rei said calmly.

"We needed someone to test out a new method of protecting the Eva pilots from injury and I'd figure you would be more than willing to volunteer." She stated without any irony in her voice. "You're usually more than happy to be a test subject. Besides, I bet it will make commander Ikari happy." She could see Rei's eyes light up and cheeks blush for a brief moment when she brought up the commander's name. "I'll gladly take part in any mission required of me! I'll be sure to meet the commanders expectations!" Rei blurted out in an excited voice, at least relative to her personality.

"Excellent, I'll just need you to try these new pill me we've cooked up in the lab." Ritsuko reached into her coat's pocket and pulled out a small pill bottle. "I can't believe she fell for it! She's not even asking me what the ropes are for, what a sucker!" She thought to herself as she walked over to Rei. She stood in front of the first child who raised her head when she was in close proximity. "What is the purpose of this drug?" Rei said coldly.

Continued in next post.
>>
>>263270
Gonna see if I can get to the good stuff soon :D. Feel free to tell me how much I suck.

Ritsuko looked at Rei nervously before regaining her cool. "It's quite simple really, your plug suits and the EVA cockpits do a find job at protecting you three right now but we're trying to see what we can do in order to curb or avoid any possible blunt trauma or injury that be incurred in case you find yourself out of your cockpit. That's what we've manufactured these pills." She popped the cap off the bottle and took out a small,white and circular pill. "What is does is pretty fascinating. We've designed it to purposefully accelerate the bodies bodies hormones, cellular reproductive rate and fat production in order to force your bodies to develop extra mass." Rei listened to Ritsuko speak without blinking, unnerving Ritsuko slightly. "It basically means that your body will grow slightly- certain targeted parts such as your breasts, butt, hips and belly will swell up temporarily in order to provide cushioning. He hope that having more padding on your physical bodies will make it easier to for you to survive in case scenarios where you have to exit your entry plug or moment where you find yourself being thrown about in your cockpit."

"I see. I have no qualms in taking part in this experiment if it will make the commander happy." Rei stated confidently. "Excellent, I just need you to open your mouth and swallow this pill" Ritsuko leaned in and placed one of the pills on top of Rei's tongue. "Did she even pay attention to what the pills were for or did she just volunteer to impress the commander?" Ritsuko thought to herself as she watched Rei swallow the pill. "Not like it matters" Ritsuko mentally snicked. "The pill I gave her is way more potent than the mass produced batch and I've made sure that the effects are permanent." A few brief moments of awkward silence passed. "How do you feel Ayanami?"

Next post.
>>
File: Ritsuko.png (1020KB, 1053x999px) Image search: [Google]
Ritsuko.png
1020KB, 1053x999px
>>263330
Forgot to post this one. Gonna take a small break but I'll be sure to write more later.

"Nothing to report as of yet Doctor Akagi. I will be search to notify you if any were to occur." Rei sat motionless, further creeping out the Doctor. "It can take a little bit for the pill to take effect. Just give it a few minutes first. You should be feeling something soon." Ritsuko took a clipboard out of her coat and began to take down notes. "You're going to be feeling like a complete fatass soon anyway! There's no way you're going to be Commander Ikari's favorite after my pills are done with you!" She hid new smiling lips from Rei's vision with the clipboard as she watched attentively.

Several more minutes had passed. The pills had yet to take effect. "It appears that you're drug does not have an effect on me doctor." Rei gave the Doctor a disapproving face. "There is a possibility that my body could have a tolerance to the drug as well though. We've been waiting for close to 20 minutes and have seen no conclusive evidence of the pill changing my body. I would request that you unbound me so that I may return to my previo-ugh!" Rei cut herself off as she felt a strange sensation jolt throughout her body.

She could feel a bizarre and overwhelming pressure pulsate her. "Ugh...uhhh. Is it supposed to feel like this?" Ayanami groaned while trying to maintain her composure. The pressure coursed inside of her, it surged and spread her body in sequence;starting from a tight, bloated feeling in her stomach, the sensation worked it's way up to her breasts and down her lower half. "It feels like my body is under a heavy weight!" She let out a slight moan. She felt tense all over, the pressure seemed oppressive sensation was not spread evenly; she felt the majority of it was centered around her belly, legs and vagina but while her breasts, while still uncomfortable didn't feel quite as tight wound. "Looks like you just had a delayed effect." Ritsuko chuckled.
>>
File: 135942622483.jpg (634KB, 1695x2000px) Image search: [Google]
135942622483.jpg
634KB, 1695x2000px
>>
File: 135942626398.jpg (322KB, 1109x1520px) Image search: [Google]
135942626398.jpg
322KB, 1109x1520px
>>
File: aliemilk2_by_aliessa-d8w741l.jpg (3MB, 8459x2550px) Image search: [Google]
aliemilk2_by_aliessa-d8w741l.jpg
3MB, 8459x2550px
>>263085

Oh how I wish being"big" was considered the norm for cute and feminine traits instead of smallness, the opposite applying to guys of course. would be a pretty fun change.
>>
>>263928
I would love to live in a world made up of big women. Hell, just having a girlfriend with the same or similar fetishes would be enough for me.
>>
I've returned to write more mediocre smut.

"What's happening to me?!" Rei rocked her body back and forth in a desperate attempt to loosen her captive ropes. She swayed to and fro for a few moments before suddenly stopping. "OOHHH" Rei let out an uncharacteristic coo as the pressure around her stomach increased. She looked down on her tubby and noticed that the material surrounding her stomach was beginning to tighten and make creasing noises. "Oh, it looks like the effects are beginning to set in!" Ritsuko said smugly. "We'll see if the commander will give you the same special treatment once he sees your bloated body." Ritsuko's sadistic grin vanished from Rei's visage as she resumed jotting done notes. Rei curled her head down to her chest in an attempt to curb some of the pain in pressure in her belly.

"You'll pay for this doctor." Rei groaned as a spike of pressure surged into to her belly. She looked down and saw that her once flat stomach was beginning to poke out from her plug suit. It slowly began to extend and round itself out, belly pudge formed while a pair of love handles pressed against the sides of her suit. "This...is most unbecoming" Rei said meekly, she was finding it difficult to maintain her will due to the ever increasing pressure in her body. More worrying to Rei though was that she was starting to find the growth quite pleasurable. "Hmm, hmmph....hm." She tried her best to keep her mouth closed to not let out her moans as her swelled to the size of a cute potbelly. The sensation of her expanding, tight skin rubbing against her claustrophobic suit caused sent waves of pleasure all over her body. "EEEEH" Rei quickly let out a yelp before returning to her deadpan expression. She was desperate to maintain control.

(Need to work on female orgasms)
>>
>>264203
Gonna try to get one or two more in before I hit the hay.

Rei's belly continued to expand. She grit her teeth as she felt the pressure and orgasmic sensation started to intensify around her butt, legs and crotch. Rei's butt began plump up slightly, her flat pancake butt fattening up, plug suit covered buttocks now reached the back of her chair. She could feel herself becoming more constrained, her swelling ass rubbing and pushing against her chair. Her discomfort would begin to become greater as her hips and thigh expanded. Her hips grew wider at a slow rate, Rei was too proud to admit to herself that she enjoyed that she found the feeling of her widening hips pushing against her tied up legs to be arousing. 'Tch" Rei made a clicking noise with her mouth, her thighs had started to plump up. Rei could feel herself become hornier, the inside of her inner thighs were becoming increasingly irksome. I slight moan slipped by Rei's lips as her thighs had gained enough to touch each other.

The growth appeared to have seized for a small moment. Rei, realizing that she was able to think straight again looked up to Ritsuko: "What do you hope to achieve by fattening me up like this? Look at me, you've turned me in a pear!" Rei's body had indeed taken on the form on an exaggerated pear figure. Her chubby belly hovered over her fat, tightly bound lower half. Her legs had taken had stretched out to a width longer than the chair seat. Her butt was now wedged between her back and the chair. "I plan to make you swell up large enough to be unable to leave this room." Ritsuko proclaimed, a slight blush formed on her face when she noticed Rei rubbing her flabby thighs together.

(One more small update after this one. Running out of space)
>>
>>263928

I came.
>>
The growth had ceased momentarily- Rei was thankful as she was now able to regain her composure. "What do you hope do achieve by turning my body into a fat pear?" Rei's body had indeed taken on a cartoonish pear figure. Hey belly hung over her fat ass legs. Her hips were almost wide enough to pass her seat's length while her butt was uncomfortably pressing against the backside of her chair. It's quite simple first child. I'm going to fatten you up to a state where you'll be unable to be of use to the commander." She blushed when she noticed that Rei was rubbing her flabby thighs together, no doubt finding the sensation stimulating. Ritsuko took the pill bottle out of her coat and took out 3 more pills as she made her way over to Rei once again. "Please no more!" Begged Rei contradictory as she continued to rub her thighs together. The friction between her thick legs was creating an audible squeaking sound. "I can tell you're going to enjoy this!" said Ritsuko as she forced Rei to swallow the pills.

A gigantically intense shock of pleasure flowed through Rei's body. "OOOH GOD!' Rei let out an out of character screech. She could feel the start of the new growth spurt centering around her vagina. A massive amount of pressure started to envelope vulva. "JESUS!" Another poorly written cry left her lips as the surge of pleasure started to move down to her labia then her clit and vaginal walls. Rei could no longer maintain control as she tried her best to mentally prepare herself for the upcoming wave of ecstasy.

(That's it for today. Have some calming evening music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO27rWuLbos)
(Would love as much critique as possible. I'm the kind of person who hates their own writing so blast away! My one self critique is that I'm taking too long to get to the good stuff)
>>
Quick pre-bed post. I'd like to thank the anon who requested the story for being patient. Writing this has made me realize how rusty/terrible am I so I feel that I need more practice. Fell free to make requests for stories you'd like me to write for y'all and I'll see if I can shit out something adequate. Please be sure to link to any references for any particular OC or fictional characters you'd like as I've probably haven't exposed myself to all the same media. I'll try to keep myself from becoming overwhelmed and only take on 1-2 requests at a time. Thanks a bunch and have a good night.

Gonna post an image as to not waste space. (I miss you Jacques)
>>
File: 130949981935.jpg (465KB, 912x1273px) Image search: [Google]
130949981935.jpg
465KB, 912x1273px
>>264463
>>264434
>>264329
>>264203
Its pretty sexy expansion stuff , I love female rivalry in expansion stories. Even though I'm more into dominant expansion/growth or submissive shrink/asset theft, its still a good read. Good balance of pleasure and pain. Gotta say I felt a little bit of synchronized pain during the belly inflation but I felt a little better as her body started to even out a little and she started getting addicted to the growth.

pic not quite story related but its still a pear shape...
>>
>>263085
>thread starts off with a hot picture....
>all the rest are fat blobs of shit
>>
>>264667
Appreciate the critique. Any requests or details you or the other anons reading might like in the story? I was thinking that Ritsuko would probably end up growing herself. Still not quite sure if I want her to get strongfat or if she should gain an hourglass figure.
>>
>>264776
I appreciate the images going along but in the future a single pastebin link is easier to read and less daunting to post. Just my advice. Decent story.
>>
>>264779
I'll definitely keep that in mind for future stories. It's been fun writing this one but the 4chan character cap does mess with structure I'd like to have (even more long winded). Just want to state again that I'm down to take 1-2 requests for expansion related stories on this thread. I'm a bit slow when it comes to output but I want to try gaining more experience by working off others' concepts. Thanks for the feedback!
>>
File: WDE01-017-017.jpg (2MB, 2560x3620px) Image search: [Google]
WDE01-017-017.jpg
2MB, 2560x3620px
>>264728
then help us out anon, I know you must be keeping a stash somewhere, dont hold out on us!
>>
File: 1412656309771.jpg (117KB, 1500x668px) Image search: [Google]
1412656309771.jpg
117KB, 1500x668px
>>264728
Feel free to share whatever it is you find hot you dick magnet.
>>
>>264791
Holy shit anon, that's awesome! Is there more to it? I don't recognize it!
>>
>>264434

"OOOOOOOHHHH!" Rei yelled out. The pressure in her pussy intensified as she writhed around in her chair. A severely, if strangely pleasing sensation of tightness formed around Rei's crotch. It seemed as if her vagina was expanding and it in fact was as Rei let out soft moans while her fattening labia pushed against her suit. "Getting excited?" The doctor mocked Rei. Rei was too absorbed in lust to pay attention as she felt tension in her clit. "PLEASE NO!" She screeched as her clitoris had begun to take on mass as well. Rei's clit puffed up, causing Rei to have mini-orgasms as it bloated and rubbed against her plug suit. Rei's continued to attempt break free as she could feel her juices flow out and run down her leg. Her inflated vulva and swollen would be heavily visible if not for the ropes around Rei's legs.

"THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" Rei thought aloud ash felt tremors of pleasure rock her body. She could feel her legs tremble as they swelled up at a faster rate than before. Her chunky legs distended greatly inside of her suit. Her fat ass pushed against her chair, bit of plug suit covered flesh poked out of its railings. Her legs to swelled up to the point it now appeared as if Rei had gained 90 to 100 lbs of weight in her legs alone and ass with no sign of ceasing. Her hips were wide enough to hover over the chair's width. She felt incredibly constricted by her ropes, small flubs of leg fat occasionally flaring out from small openings in her bondage."I bet you don't feel like you're special anymore now do you?...." Ritsuko's expression turned deadpan when she saw that Rei was too entranced to pay attention to her predicament though. She pressed her chubby thighs together and started to motion them up and down, left and right in order to stimulate her puffy vulva and clit.
>>
File: 1411936927621.jpg (235KB, 2000x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1411936927621.jpg
235KB, 2000x1344px
>>264942
Gonna take a quick break to eat some food. I'll see if I can type some more up before work. To those reading. Would you prefer the plug suit to remain intact or to eventually burst? I'm leaning more towards a hella tight plug suit but nudity is dope too.
>>
File: WDE01-018-018.jpg (2MB, 2560x3620px) Image search: [Google]
WDE01-018-018.jpg
2MB, 2560x3620px
>>264863
its from "worst day ever" comic by gts fan. individually their comics are pretty scant on content but collectively you could cobble together a decent album out of the prize shots of each comic.
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (231KB, 722x1107px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 722x1107px
>>
File: output_992NuK.gif (229KB, 505x600px) Image search: [Google]
output_992NuK.gif
229KB, 505x600px
often expansion pops up in the /stg/ thread

someone is working on adding it to akaburs witch trainer
>>
File: chichi-sketch-comm2.jpg (507KB, 689x1190px) Image search: [Google]
chichi-sketch-comm2.jpg
507KB, 689x1190px
>>
>>266920
>Chubby goth chichi.
Yes please.
>>
>>
>>263085
dam... .need more girls getting juicy and thick.
>>
File: people change.jpg (249KB, 800x1220px) Image search: [Google]
people change.jpg
249KB, 800x1220px
>>
>>264949
Anon who requested this here, would definitely like to see it burst. Your writing is pretty decent, though I'm more of a fan of breast, ass expansion and height/gts growth rather than belly/vagina expansion

Please write more soon!
>>
>>267765
Thanks. I was originally gonna do hourglass but another user said they'd like to try it also so I thought I would do pear instead to mix it up. I'm not a fan of super massive vaginas so it probably won't get much bigger and I do plan to throw in some breast expansion soon (her breasts will still be smaller than her belly and lower half to retain proportion though). I was planning on writing more today but got swamped with personal stuff so I'm kinda burnt out for the night. I'll see if I can write some stuff up before/after work.

I said I would take 1-2 ideas that anons suggest in this thread after I'm finished with the current story so feel free to spitball.
>>
>>267787
>spitball

wat
>>
>>267842
>spitball
It's slang for throwing out ideas or brainstorming.
>>
>>267842

spitball [verb]: throw out (a suggestion) for discussion.
>>
File: _0009.png (2MB, 1100x1652px) Image search: [Google]
_0009.png
2MB, 1100x1652px
>>267864
Oh never heard of that before

Well I did have a continuation for the Eva story if you didnt mind. Basically Ritsuko would give the pills to Asuka next, and those would make Asuka undergo BE and height/GTS growth which would allow her to get revenge on Ritsuko and feed HER the pills, which would give Ritsuko an hourglass figure (aka a motherly figure). Then maybe Shinji shows up and sexs up Rei, Asuka, and Ritsuko or all three.
>>
File: mayl.jpg (986KB, 1995x1208px) Image search: [Google]
mayl.jpg
986KB, 1995x1208px
>>267894
>Oh never heard of that before

Is English your first language, are you twelve, or do you live in a region which somehow has internet but has kept itself culturally sheltered? I'm not even trying to be a dick here, but that is an ubiquitous idiom. How did you not know that?
>>
File: 0 (6)_shentai.org.jpg (1MB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
0 (6)_shentai.org.jpg
1MB, 1700x2200px
>>267948

I live in USA dude, midwest region, only spitball I understood was when you make small wet paper balls and shoot them out of the straw
>>
>>267987
That's weird. I blame the Jews.
>>
File: 1366865267871.jpg (364KB, 3150x600px) Image search: [Google]
1366865267871.jpg
364KB, 3150x600px
>>
>>268154
>>267987
Almost the exact same for me, anon (I'm central US). I don't recognize that phrase, either.
>>
>>268154
>>267987
>>268292

Central US here, I know the phrase. You've never heard someone in a show or movie sya something along the lines of "I'm just spitballing here but..."?
>>
File: 1359429707166.jpg (164KB, 1148x1687px) Image search: [Google]
1359429707166.jpg
164KB, 1148x1687px
>>
File: ecwwangpg07.jpg (323KB, 800x1003px) Image search: [Google]
ecwwangpg07.jpg
323KB, 800x1003px
>>
>>267987
Source?
>>
File: 1382846032508.jpg (562KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1382846032508.jpg
562KB, 800x800px
>>
File: always expanded sequence.png (1MB, 7920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
always expanded sequence.png
1MB, 7920x1200px
>>
>>264667
>Even though I'm more into dominant expansion/growth or submissive shrink/asset theft,
muh dick
>>
File: uber_boober_cathy_by_graphicbrat.jpg (283KB, 1000x985px) Image search: [Google]
uber_boober_cathy_by_graphicbrat.jpg
283KB, 1000x985px
>>268846
Nope, I don't think so. If I have, it's be a long while and I don't remember.
>>
>>268852
Sauce? I think its botcomics but which one?
>>
>>268852
So, uh.

Does anyone know any good fics about this sort of thing? Women turning into milk factories, etc?
>>
Sorry for the lack of writing. Life has been a bitch lately. I'll post some pics at least to contribute. (Taking handle off after this post to avoid namefagging)
>>
>>
>>
File: 139372437810.jpg (92KB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
139372437810.jpg
92KB, 1280x1097px
>>
File: 140113695228.jpg (824KB, 1013x2700px) Image search: [Google]
140113695228.jpg
824KB, 1013x2700px
>>
File: 141200472324.jpg (484KB, 1035x876px) Image search: [Google]
141200472324.jpg
484KB, 1035x876px
>>
File: BC_#3_06.jpg (348KB, 720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BC_#3_06.jpg
348KB, 720x1024px
>>271430
Eva idea anon here, what did you think of my ideas?
>>
File: olivia.png (1MB, 1476x1460px) Image search: [Google]
olivia.png
1MB, 1476x1460px
>>271491
It's definitely a great idea. Was actually planning to have Ritsuko gain an hourglass figure in the soon but I could have Asuka grow in a different manner if I end up writing it perhaps? Might not write more than 3 characters at a time since I feel that I take too long as I am now and 4+ would make my writing even more bloated. Still, feel free to throw out ideas. Same goes to anyone else who might be reading.
>>
File: 05.jpg (565KB, 656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
565KB, 656x1024px
>>271514
Sounds good, I eagerly wait for more written content
>>
>>268852
Been looking for the sauce on this one for awhile, anyone have it?
>>
>>270691
>>270727
This would be "Hollywood Hills". It's text with a few illustrations about an aging hollywood starlet getting a youth serum. It's BE Story Club and done by Portalcomic.
>>
File: ustream_session03.jpg (292KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ustream_session03.jpg
292KB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>271989
>>270691
>>270727
Finally at home.
https://anon files com/file/6b191152e29b1c2030336ff4d80e0884
Here you go.
>>
>>272770
Thanks. But I was sort of asking about fics in general
>>
>>272957
That's what happens in it though.
>>
>>268967
>
where's this from?
>>
>>266354
I swear this looks like there is more of this because it reminds of that scene from the Goofy Movie at the beginning.
>>
>>271435
these are always great tiny girl getting bigger than the tall girl
>>
>>272770
That's not what I was expecting it to be, but thanks a lot for delivering on that.
>>
File: tumblr_nai593GA6H1tgsihso1_500.jpg (90KB, 500x721px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nai593GA6H1tgsihso1_500.jpg
90KB, 500x721px
>>
>>
File: WDE01-012-012.jpg (2MB, 2560x3620px) Image search: [Google]
WDE01-012-012.jpg
2MB, 2560x3620px
>>
>>275426
Source?
>>
File: too much.png (502KB, 1280x916px) Image search: [Google]
too much.png
502KB, 1280x916px
>>
File: WDE01-016-016.jpg (2MB, 2560x3620px) Image search: [Google]
WDE01-016-016.jpg
2MB, 2560x3620px
>>275435
the comic is the "worst Day ever", its mostly about giantess growth, the other growths are just Easter eggs.

>http://www.mediafire.com/download/71xb8w53clap4na/WDE01.rar
>>
>>275896
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>271435
sauce?
>>
>>275849
Welp, muh dick.
>>
>>263085
Yeah, as a fan of Dick Growth / Expansion, if it isn't explicitly a thread for that or for an artist who does a lot of that...then no one bothers posting it.
>>
>>276258
So post some, then.
>>
>>276258
Yeah, I don't like it but don't begrudge your posting it here since this is the general thread. Sometimes you have to make your own fun.
>>
File: Find 2.jpg (531KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Find 2.jpg
531KB, 1200x1500px
If anyone has anymore of this series, please post em.
>>
File: Find 1.jpg (108KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
Find 1.jpg
108KB, 300x282px
>>276614
>>
>Popular Female fighting game character
>Regularly uses her growth powers to get Hueg~ and Smoosh her foes into submission.
>still not much content.
>>
touhou goodness
>>
>>277493
>>
>>277495
>>
File: tumblr_mr615epyb31rvl3l6o1_1280.png (684KB, 802x929px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mr615epyb31rvl3l6o1_1280.png
684KB, 802x929px
>>
File: 1358320210342.jpg (2MB, 4000x756px) Image search: [Google]
1358320210342.jpg
2MB, 4000x756px
>>
>>263928
"Oh how I wish disgusting obese fucks were the norm"
1. Too late, wish already granted.
2. Fuck off.
>>
File: 0008.jpg (1MB, 2550x3600px) Image search: [Google]
0008.jpg
1MB, 2550x3600px
>>278198
who said anything about fat? not that I dont appreciate bbw? but I mean like a total shift of our natural paradigms, a world where women are naturally taller stronger and more dominant than men. Women enjoying the new dynamic, enjoying being the dominant sex, the dominant partner, being the protectors, being the bigger spoon. Size, strength, and dominance becoming the new cultural norm of feminine traits. Men now being prized for their comparative,petite-ness, humbleness, and frailty and such.
>tfw no 9 ft tall Zon GF..
>>
File: 0009.jpg (982KB, 2550x3600px) Image search: [Google]
0009.jpg
982KB, 2550x3600px
>>278222
>>
File: SI-028-028.jpg (2MB, 3214x4546px) Image search: [Google]
SI-028-028.jpg
2MB, 3214x4546px
>>
File: 1360965656148.gif (381KB, 248x184px) Image search: [Google]
1360965656148.gif
381KB, 248x184px
>>
File: 136807334832.jpg (425KB, 1076x867px) Image search: [Google]
136807334832.jpg
425KB, 1076x867px
>>
>>276874
Here's the full rez version of that.
>>
File: 1428270630469.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428270630469.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>279755
also heres a modded in game clip.
>>
File: 137982458588898978-900--0.jpg (406KB, 900x1265px) Image search: [Google]
137982458588898978-900--0.jpg
406KB, 900x1265px
>>
File: butt bump.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
butt bump.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>279774
It's not a mod. Her actual special involves growing like that.
>>
File: 1389926459325.jpg (342KB, 872x680px) Image search: [Google]
1389926459325.jpg
342KB, 872x680px
>>
File: 1365063238751.jpg (187KB, 1280x948px) Image search: [Google]
1365063238751.jpg
187KB, 1280x948px
>>
I'd love to see more expansion centered around the humiliation and helplessness it causes. For example, a cheerleader gets sabotaged by a jealous rival and becomes immobile during a big college game in front of everyone.
>>
File: 142595069223.png (72KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
142595069223.png
72KB, 500x567px
>>281565
h-heh i remember this art trade
>>
File: 1435616227661.jpg (387KB, 605x834px) Image search: [Google]
1435616227661.jpg
387KB, 605x834px
>>283019
I like this except it backfires and she ends up loving it while everyone cheers her on.

Or she grows so big that she topples over and squishes/smothers the person growing her.
>>
File: 1435616260541.jpg (243KB, 759x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1435616260541.jpg
243KB, 759x1075px
>>283136
>>
File: 1435616292832.jpg (350KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1435616292832.jpg
350KB, 1024x1024px
>>283138
>>
File: jrcmmp32_by_megalokai-d9loo7d.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
jrcmmp32_by_megalokai-d9loo7d.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>
>>283136
That defeats the whole point of what he said.
>>
File: EvaMulti.jpg (1MB, 2025x3150px) Image search: [Google]
EvaMulti.jpg
1MB, 2025x3150px
>>267765
>>
>>267987
>>268154
>>268292
Canada here. Not entirely common anymore but still used and understood in this context.
>>
File: 1356898190118.jpg (1MB, 1339x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1356898190118.jpg
1MB, 1339x1412px
>>283700
That's real hot and not something I've seen too often, one giant girl helping a smaller one grow and right in the middle like that. The fact it is sex causing it is just the icing for me, though that's also a solid fetish pick. This here is the only other image I have that kind of fits into that category. Anyone else got some more?
>>
File: miku paizuri small 2.png (842KB, 1300x995px) Image search: [Google]
miku paizuri small 2.png
842KB, 1300x995px
>>
File: miku paizuri med 2.png (842KB, 1300x995px) Image search: [Google]
miku paizuri med 2.png
842KB, 1300x995px
>>
File: miku paizuri big 2.png (857KB, 1300x995px) Image search: [Google]
miku paizuri big 2.png
857KB, 1300x995px
>>
File: miku paizuri big cum 2.png (970KB, 1300x995px) Image search: [Google]
miku paizuri big cum 2.png
970KB, 1300x995px
>>
File: 1397201519236.jpg (151KB, 1024x881px) Image search: [Google]
1397201519236.jpg
151KB, 1024x881px
>>
File: 1366436547531.png (232KB, 640x704px) Image search: [Google]
1366436547531.png
232KB, 640x704px
>>
File: foot_01.jpg (328KB, 798x1229px) Image search: [Google]
foot_01.jpg
328KB, 798x1229px
>>283700
Is that mamabliss art? it vaguely seems like her style but like VERY polished.
>>
File: foot_02.jpg (309KB, 797x1233px) Image search: [Google]
foot_02.jpg
309KB, 797x1233px
>>286685
>>
File: foot_03.jpg (228KB, 796x1233px) Image search: [Google]
foot_03.jpg
228KB, 796x1233px
>>286688
>>
File: foot_04.jpg (175KB, 798x1229px) Image search: [Google]
foot_04.jpg
175KB, 798x1229px
>>286703
>>
File: foot_05.jpg (240KB, 796x1233px) Image search: [Google]
foot_05.jpg
240KB, 796x1233px
>>286707
>>
File: foot_06.jpg (230KB, 795x1232px) Image search: [Google]
foot_06.jpg
230KB, 795x1232px
>>286708
>>
>>286685

It's by Fred Perry, the guy who does the comic Gold Digger.

Also
>Mamabliss
>"her"
>>
So... inflate chan seems to be down from the host.That's a bummer. Wonder if they got taken down...?
>>
>>287044
So Did he just decide to randomly draw that or was it a commission? I ask because I think at least 2 issues of gold digger have some type of Girl on guy size content. so I Was just wondering if he personally had a growth/size fetish.
>>
>>288539

Fred definitely isn't a STRANGER to size-related stuff, although he's got much more of an FMG, amazon/mini-gts fetish then a giantess thing since he's had X-box hewg women in his stuff for almost 30 years along with size changing. Along with a bunch of other areas/fetishes.

This picture in particular was a commision though, from his most recent set.
>>
>>288352
Wonder if that kike fuck Maxgrowth is involved
>>
>>288352
>>288974
We're they hosting a lot of pay content or something?
>>
>>289435
They responded to DMCA requests but the site was pretty slow, I wouldn't be surprised if it just wasn't fast enough. Plus they had child porn spam issues constantly, could be that as well.

Or maybe they just didn't pay the bill.
>>
>>289441
From what I've been hearing, it was the child porn spambots.
>>
>>289572
They recently fixed that pretty well with a ban-bot to deal with it.
>>
>>288352
I blame the Dutch.
>>
File: inflation3.gif (3MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
inflation3.gif
3MB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>286685
hey, do you by chance have the blueberry comic mamabliss did? I saw it posted on /d/ many moons ago and have been looking for it since.
>>
File: stew.gif (446KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
stew.gif
446KB, 400x240px
>>
File: 1391649194254.gif (911KB, 338x680px) Image search: [Google]
1391649194254.gif
911KB, 338x680px
>>
File: 1356896600602.jpg (1003KB, 1273x2954px) Image search: [Google]
1356896600602.jpg
1003KB, 1273x2954px
>>
File: tifa mg.webm (3MB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
tifa mg.webm
3MB, 550x400px
>>
>>294767
Well, I'm piqued. Who made this?
>>
>>295261
http://commoddity.deviantart.com/

They do a lot of pony/furry stuff so be ready for disappointment if you're not into that.
>>
>>291874
Aye, I scoured through every permutation of expired inflation/expansion /berry threads on /d/ archives but couldnt find it. cant be sure if the images themselves simply expired with time or if i need to broaden my search more to general t/f threads. I got no idea where mamabliss originally uploaded that thing. The only site that I with archives of her/his work that I know of is maximumgts but it only has gts growth.
>>
File: 1364502612438.gif (354KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1364502612438.gif
354KB, 512x384px
>>
File: 1434033564973.jpg (538KB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1434033564973.jpg
538KB, 992x1400px
>>
File: 1367242910064.png (1MB, 2480x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1367242910064.png
1MB, 2480x1127px
>>297343
>>
File: pill_od_by_rehlo-d5mawuf.png (296KB, 1024x668px) Image search: [Google]
pill_od_by_rehlo-d5mawuf.png
296KB, 1024x668px
>>298251
>>298248
>>298256

Shit, my bad. This is the growth thread not the muscle thread. Kind of spaced out and forgot that when I saw FMG posted a bit above.

Deleting posts because oops.
>>
File: 1439227089022 (1).jpg (627KB, 945x6188px) Image search: [Google]
1439227089022 (1).jpg
627KB, 945x6188px
>>
File: 1362163845407.jpg (165KB, 968x826px) Image search: [Google]
1362163845407.jpg
165KB, 968x826px
>>
>>
>>
File: 1436639275528.webm (659KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
1436639275528.webm
659KB, 533x400px
>>
File: 1388695928555.jpg (184KB, 1728x792px) Image search: [Google]
1388695928555.jpg
184KB, 1728x792px
>>
File: 1407373962503.jpg (126KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
1407373962503.jpg
126KB, 1024x663px
>>
File: CSC2-021-021.jpg (3MB, 2500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
CSC2-021-021.jpg
3MB, 2500x3000px
>>283807
there's a bit of post sex / cum growth towards the end of the colossal size cheat.
>>
File: CSC2-022-022.jpg (3MB, 2500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
CSC2-022-022.jpg
3MB, 2500x3000px
>>304511
>>
>>304511
>>304514
How does that guy cum that fast with their lazy technique?
>>
File: CSC2-023-023.jpg (2MB, 2500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
CSC2-023-023.jpg
2MB, 2500x3000px
>>304514
the small guy had concentrated growth formula in his system, the girls took turns sucking him off and growing themselves progressively bigger from his spurts of cum.
>>
File: CSC2-024-024.jpg (2MB, 2500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
CSC2-024-024.jpg
2MB, 2500x3000px
>>304522
>>
File: 1399737462005.png (1MB, 1585x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1399737462005.png
1MB, 1585x1020px
How furry is too furry for /aco/? Because one of my favorite expansion comics is done by a kind of well known furry artist and there's no hiding it. Cat people but not full on snout cat people are the main characters. I figure that's probably too far over?

Sad part is this is only one of like three furry things I have saved, but the comic overcomes my barriers I guess.
>>
File: 1403140275710.jpg (80KB, 896x633px) Image search: [Google]
1403140275710.jpg
80KB, 896x633px
>>304886
same here, sometimes I run into some really well drawn giantess furry that gets my pre cum flowing, my work around is to just zoom in and fap to key parts of the anatomy, usually stuff below the neck, I some times fap to close ups of their eyes if they have a certain gaze that looks playfully curious/dominant, (assuming the image is large enough)
>>
File: reb_bbex3.jpg (189KB, 746x1200px) Image search: [Google]
reb_bbex3.jpg
189KB, 746x1200px
>>304886
>>305365
I'm not into furry myself but I'll tolerate it since there are some really good expansion artists who happen to be furries.
>>
>>304886
>How furry is too furry for /aco/?
Nearly anything apparently, I got an extended Global 3 for posting Lesbian Hutts, and when I contacted the Mods on IRC they outright said THAT was Furry, despite them being an existing race of fictional Aliens IN A STAR WARS ALIEN PORN THREAD!
>>
File: 1364660123412.jpg (369KB, 893x700px) Image search: [Google]
1364660123412.jpg
369KB, 893x700px
>>305622
>>305365
That's about what I figured. I'll avoid posting it since I don't want a ban going into the weekend.
>>
File: 1356589214350.jpg (96KB, 900x918px) Image search: [Google]
1356589214350.jpg
96KB, 900x918px
>>
File: 1420891880731.jpg (339KB, 710x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1420891880731.jpg
339KB, 710x1080px
>>
File: 1360181191325.jpg (171KB, 620x742px) Image search: [Google]
1360181191325.jpg
171KB, 620x742px
>>
>>264434
>Another poorly written cry left her lips
kek
like you shit anon, good story
>>
File: 1431469876740.jpg (192KB, 1976x1638px) Image search: [Google]
1431469876740.jpg
192KB, 1976x1638px
>>
File: 1387941099826.jpg (823KB, 2992x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1387941099826.jpg
823KB, 2992x1440px
>>
>>307963
I think I remember this being part of a sequence I've been looking for, for ages. You wouldn't happen to have the rest or a link to where you found it would you?
>>
>>311084
Nah. The artist is familiar, his OC resonates with me in a 'seen it before at least twice' manner, but I didn't save any of it. If there's any more to this better illustrated, if horribly jointed, sequence I'd love to see it
>>
>>311112
>>
File: dick riding growth.png (374KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
dick riding growth.png
374KB, 1280x768px
>>312198
Why did I quote there? Eh whatever.
>>
File: boo.jpg (130KB, 1200x737px) Image search: [Google]
boo.jpg
130KB, 1200x737px
>>
>inflate chans gone
>might be gone forever

Fug. At least we still have Chounyuu.
>>
>>313414
That's what you get for letting lolifags post their shit. They're either closet pedos themselves or make pedos feel like they're welcome.

DFC is faggotry
>>
>>273411
thought the same thing
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: overruled.jpg (186KB, 900x794px) Image search: [Google]
overruled.jpg
186KB, 900x794px
>>
File: 1363507167017.jpg (1MB, 1000x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1363507167017.jpg
1MB, 1000x1387px
>>
>>273411
>>313664
Yeah, it's what I normally commission since that scene is what started my fetish to begin with.

Crazy to know how shit like that starts.
>>
File: 1428687465271.jpg (2MB, 3000x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1428687465271.jpg
2MB, 3000x3600px
>>
>>
>>313459
I dont know what DFC is, but if your implying that it got shut down because it allowed drawn loli, then you are surely mistaken. It got taken down because some bot spamming legit CP constantly from a proxy
>>
>>317011
Flat chests of deliciousnes. Forever associated with lolifans, even against those of us who like smaller boobs along with bigger ones. And I really hope this gets through the filter, attempt number seven
>>
>>
So way back when /aco/ was first a think, there was a breast expansion comic about a woman accidentally hearing her boyfriends self help tapes and being hypnotized to have her bread s grow bigger.

Anyone know what I'm talking about our where I can find it?
>>
File: spring.jpg (131KB, 700x842px) Image search: [Google]
spring.jpg
131KB, 700x842px
>>318388
I know what it is but can't recall the name. I've seen it before but didn't bother to save it I guess, since I can't find it in my folders.
>>
File: silver princess.jpg (167KB, 782x834px) Image search: [Google]
silver princess.jpg
167KB, 782x834px
>>
File: class change.png (3MB, 6000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
class change.png
3MB, 6000x1500px
>>
File: 1369360406978.jpg (145KB, 900x654px) Image search: [Google]
1369360406978.jpg
145KB, 900x654px
>>
File: peach and daisy.jpg (282KB, 1028x720px) Image search: [Google]
peach and daisy.jpg
282KB, 1028x720px
>>
>>
File: 1391901760397 (1).jpg (2MB, 2328x1495px) Image search: [Google]
1391901760397 (1).jpg
2MB, 2328x1495px
>>
File: 1432224865278.png (2MB, 6305x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1432224865278.png
2MB, 6305x1704px
>>
bimp
>>
File: 1365756482026.png (371KB, 999x590px) Image search: [Google]
1365756482026.png
371KB, 999x590px
>>
File: 04.jpg (480KB, 1440x2277px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
480KB, 1440x2277px
>>
File: 07.jpg (508KB, 1440x2277px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
508KB, 1440x2277px
>>325361
rise and grow
>>
File: 13.jpg (547KB, 1440x2277px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
547KB, 1440x2277px
>>325365
>>
Does anyone have the grow comic volume 6 issue 5?
>>
>>325465
Gotta a preview link?
>>
>>325678
What do you mean?
>>
>>325701
Like sample pages or links to the webstore. Not sure if I heard of it.
>>
>>325372
>rise and grow
sauce???
>>
>>325714
bustartist dot com
>>
File: 141184181322 (1).png (537KB, 1500x1353px) Image search: [Google]
141184181322 (1).png
537KB, 1500x1353px
>>
File: 1428136486319.jpg (289KB, 1350x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1428136486319.jpg
289KB, 1350x1463px
>>
File: 20.jpg (946KB, 2918x2277px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
946KB, 2918x2277px
>>325728
its from gold digger 147, there really isnt any "process growth" in that comic per se it occurs periodically over generations of evolution. But everything about that amazon tribe >>325365 Has my ideal growth scenario,
>sexual dimoprhism resulting in a society of naturally giant and dominant females.
>The smell of your fear and timidity excites their lust and cranks up their sex drive to an 11.
>Running away is guaranteed to get you chased down and raped, hiding is almost useless because of their super advanced sense of smell.
>Sex and Impregnation is way possible despite the scale difference
>tfw You were just trying to chart a few maps
>Every single one of your very rational and instinctual biological responses has betrayed you and doomed you to be "claimed" as a mate.
>tfw each day the reality gradually sinks in that you'll never be rescued. You now endure the constant eternal affections of your new doting Giant Waifu and Daughteru.
>https://mega.nz/#F!YcgAgBSJ!q1WHy2zrEAQOflyWmTXhZA
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1000x1033px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1000x1033px
Going to be dumping one of my favorite one-offs.
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 700x1509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 700x1509px
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 700x1509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 700x1509px
>>327517
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 700x1509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 700x1509px
>>327520
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 700x1509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 700x1509px
>>327522
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 700x1509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 700x1509px
>>327524
>>
File: image.jpg (247KB, 700x1509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247KB, 700x1509px
>>327527
>>
File: image.jpg (225KB, 700x1509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 700x1509px
>>327529
>>
File: image.jpg (270KB, 700x1509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 700x1509px
>>327531
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 700x1509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 700x1509px
>>327535
>>
File: image.jpg (223KB, 700x1509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223KB, 700x1509px
>>327539
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 700x1509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 700x1509px
>>327540
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 974x841px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 974x841px
And that concludes my dumping session. Hope you enjoyed them as much as I do.
>>
>>327543
I enjoyed it.
>>
>>327326
thx senpai
>>
File: 1435033833358.jpg (2MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1435033833358.jpg
2MB, 1275x1650px
>>
File: 1435033876564.jpg (3MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1435033876564.jpg
3MB, 1275x1650px
>>329369
>>
File: 1435033915913.jpg (2MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1435033915913.jpg
2MB, 1275x1650px
>>329374
>>
File: 1435034076463.jpg (124KB, 1442x927px) Image search: [Google]
1435034076463.jpg
124KB, 1442x927px
>>329377
>>
File: 1435034114963.jpg (2MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1435034114963.jpg
2MB, 1275x1650px
>>329379
>>
>>329374
Wait, this actually works?
>>
>>329383
Fuck yeah. Your organs totally won't explode.
>>
File: tumblr_o0wafl9YZS1tv72c9o1_1280.png (1MB, 1259x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0wafl9YZS1tv72c9o1_1280.png
1MB, 1259x1920px
>>
File: 1356808611976.jpg (292KB, 1000x908px) Image search: [Google]
1356808611976.jpg
292KB, 1000x908px
>>
File: 1356808659632.jpg (278KB, 1000x644px) Image search: [Google]
1356808659632.jpg
278KB, 1000x644px
>>330223
>>
File: 1361679993791.jpg (146KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
1361679993791.jpg
146KB, 1024x745px
>>
File: 1433360151131.png (755KB, 1301x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1433360151131.png
755KB, 1301x2000px
>>329621
Imagine being in the seat next to her while that happens.
>>
File: 2579819-5336360734-haruo.jpg (16KB, 320x254px) Image search: [Google]
2579819-5336360734-haruo.jpg
16KB, 320x254px
>>329383
I shiggy Diggy
>>
>>331382
>spam the assistance button until it becomes obviously impossible, then start yelling

Look at how much room she's covering. That is a smothering risk.
>>
>>302456
Totally Spies had so much fetish fuel.

Fer serious.
>>
>>332813
Thank you, French cartoonists.
>>
bimp
>>
>>331382
Did you mean, in heaven?
>>
>>334696
You'd probably end up in some form of afterlife.
>>
>>
>>
File: Floating.jpg (107KB, 1064x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Floating.jpg
107KB, 1064x1300px
Old...
>>
File: wish upon a star.jpg (142KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
wish upon a star.jpg
142KB, 786x1017px
>>
File: 1378061312167.png (908KB, 1610x776px) Image search: [Google]
1378061312167.png
908KB, 1610x776px
s
>>
File: 1406571814460.png (818KB, 2084x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1406571814460.png
818KB, 2084x1110px
>>
>>
>>
>new prison school chapter has Meiko being rigged with a Bane mask looking apparatus that ends up with her being force fed fluids until she has a huge swollen up belly

shiiiieeeeet
>>
>>338944

LINK IT OR POST IT
>>
>>338944
Google fu has failed me. Whereabouts can this be found
>>
>>339046
>>339081

Look up the belly stuffing thread in /d/. Somebody posted a bunch of pages there and I dont feel like reposting it all.
>>
Gwen Tennyson
>>
>>
>>
>>341580
Wrong thread, anon.
>>>304297
>>
>>
>>
File: 13362526445.png (27KB, 1002x720px) Image search: [Google]
13362526445.png
27KB, 1002x720px
>>
File: 1.jpg (246KB, 650x794px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
246KB, 650x794px
>>
File: 2.jpg (219KB, 648x785px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
219KB, 648x785px
>>345548
>>
File: 3.jpg (250KB, 650x810px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
250KB, 650x810px
>>345551
>>
>>345792
woah big girl...
>>
File: k.jpg (141KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
141KB, 1200x720px
>>
bamp
>>
File: 141184162890.jpg (66KB, 900x533px) Image search: [Google]
141184162890.jpg
66KB, 900x533px
>>
File: 140210759773.png (314KB, 900x494px) Image search: [Google]
140210759773.png
314KB, 900x494px
>>
>>341580
You faggots already have a shitty thread to yourselves. Don't spread the cancer here.
>>
File: z11413.gif (956KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
z11413.gif
956KB, 640x480px
>>
>>352077
SOURCE?!
>>
>>352083
Some flash game, there's an ass expansion in it too.
>>
>>341634
>>351773
but It's a thread for All growth, I don't see the harm.
>>
>>352582
You have a fucking thread where like-minded mentally deficient rejects like yourself can circlejerk your shitty fetish all to your heart's content. Please don't drag innocent posters into it. Though I bet that gets you off doesn't it?
>>
>>352107
That isn't very helpful.
>>
>>352107
I think I've seen that. It was the one that was literally Reddyheart's comic minus the muscle growth, right?
>>
>>352584
Almost every fetish represented here already has a main thread elsewhere,I just mean that since There was Already a decent amount of inflation here before that 1 picture was posted. I just don't see the benefit of singling out that particular 1. Why bother making hyper specific distinctions between liquids and gases in an umbrella fetish thread where literally anything goes as long as it grows?

The beauty of generals apart from the increased activity and flexibility is that if there's something specific you don't like then there's usually lots more other stuff around too look at that you may will like.
>>
>>352734
Nobody wants your shit here is what we're trying to say.
Keep it in your containment thread.
>>
>>352083
Meet and Fuck Games: Super Princess Bitch
Google it.
>>
>>352791
>>352584
>balloonfag calls other balloonfags "mentally deficient"
>>
>>352791
Its not my personal fetish but I wouldnt heckle anyone else for posting it. Its well within topic and thread parameters... Honestly I'm still just trying to get a grasp on the cause for offense.
>girl inflates by air
>*crickets*
>same girl inflates by juice
>*gasp!*
Is all this fuss really over a such minor detail in preference?
>>
>>269412

http://shentai.org/muscle-elf/
>>
>>353787

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjJb6DMlJ1Y
>>
>>353802

haha yeah that was the thing that popped up when I googled "Muscle elf"

Odd
>>
File: 1354230660.marauder6272_syx.png.jpg (124KB, 1016x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1354230660.marauder6272_syx.png.jpg
124KB, 1016x1280px
>banned from /d/ because janitor didnt like how I worded my OP post and told me to fuck off to adult requests

I need to just stop posting there entirely. /aco/ is better in every way.
>>
>Cake makes character thats a single mom who comes home one day with giant breast implants

>draws a few pictures and shes never heard from again
>>
>>
File: tumblr_nkprkjGOEN1rads4do1_1280.png (315KB, 1280x1071px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkprkjGOEN1rads4do1_1280.png
315KB, 1280x1071px
>>
>>354469
>>354600
>>354511
Unf
I choose to believe the "kid" is a fully grown twenty-something who really should be able to move out on his own, and she's just a giantess
>>
File: tumblr_nknxpgWzj41rads4do1_1280.png (341KB, 1213x1089px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nknxpgWzj41rads4do1_1280.png
341KB, 1213x1089px
>>
File: tumblr_nknxpgWzj41rads4do2_1280.gif (100KB, 1213x1089px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nknxpgWzj41rads4do2_1280.gif
100KB, 1213x1089px
>>
File: tumblr_nkm5wwKNRA1rads4do2_1280.png (159KB, 642x717px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkm5wwKNRA1rads4do2_1280.png
159KB, 642x717px
>>
>>354655

>I choose to believe the "kid" is a fully grown twenty-something who really should be able to move out on his own, and she's just a giantess

All of Cakes characters seem to be huge 6'5"+ tall women built like meaty tanks, and hes always using himself as a self insert for things, so its most likely some 20+ year old dude.
>>
>>354678
Ah. Cool.
>>
File: 1446941316917.gif (282KB, 720x499px) Image search: [Google]
1446941316917.gif
282KB, 720x499px
>>354469
>>354678
>>354682
>Cake makes character thats a single mom who comes home one day with giant breast implants
>draws a few pictures and shes never heard from again
I don't doubt that he/she was banned for some made up reason...I miss Cake.
>>
File: 2372.jpg (116KB, 824x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2372.jpg
116KB, 824x1024px
>>
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 214

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.