[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CG = NTR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Rivalz, NTR god.jpg (85KB, 1059x597px) Image search: [Google]
Rivalz, NTR god.jpg
85KB, 1059x597px
Daily reminder that if you liked CG, NTR is necessarily your #1 fetish.
>>
If a girl doesn't have feelings for you, it's NTR?
>>
>>151033146
No, NTR is when the girl you're crushing on has an unquenchable thirst for the guy next to you.

Or if it's in an isekai, it's your waifu getting raped by wizards.
>>
>>151033223
>No, NTR is when the girl you're crushing on has an unquenchable thirst for the guy next to you.
That's so lame, you're not even involved.
>>
File: bridge.jpg (86KB, 800x339px) Image search: [Google]
bridge.jpg
86KB, 800x339px
>>151033270
It's an humiliation thing. If you want the best demonstration of NTR in the history anime, I suggest you watch Nadia: The Secret of the Blue Water, especially episode 32-34. Actually if you're in a hurry you can just watch 28-34.
>>
>>151033004
I knew it !!
>>
>>151033857
Knew what?
>>
>>151034221
>if you liked CG, NTR is necessarily your #1 fetish.
>>
Hot Freaks is the band i hear whenever Rivalz is
>>
The thing is Lelouch is the main character, Milly is a minor character, and Rivalz might as well be considered even more minor than her. You have to force yourself to care about Rivalz's troubles when the story is told primarily from Lelouch's pov and Milly is just one of the many women who want his dick.
>>
>>151034482
I dunno, it's hard to not notice how hard Milly is shutting his shit down.
>>
>>151033004
I'd act around Milly
>>
>>151036167
More like it's hard to care.
>>
>>151033004
Rivalz will get Milly in R3, called it first.
>>
>>151038008
t. Rivalz
>>
>>151038008
That would be amazing. We find an older Rivalz with his hand around Milly's waist. They have two kids running and Milly's pregnant again. Rivalz is still one head shorter than her. Wow.
>>
>>151038008
I thought Milly and Lloyd were getting married?
>>
>>151038380
Nah, dude is a clinical psychopath (or sociopath? can never get those right) who really only cares about his mechs and tests, he called the wedding off because he couldn't give less of a shit about it
>>
>>151038008
>first Gino posting
>now rivalz posting
Will Rivalz ever be /our/ guy?
>>
>>151038380
Milly called off the engagement when she graduated from Ashford.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.