[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To You, The Immortal / Fumetsu No Anata E

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Anyone else on /a/ reading this manga? Chapter 5 just got translated today and I think it's pretty good so far.

http://reader.sensescans.com/read/to_you_the_immortal/en/0/5/page/1
>>
File: 030_1481060828.jpg (146KB, 728x1041px) Image search: [Google]
030_1481060828.jpg
146KB, 728x1041px
>>151032587
>the adventures of doge-man
I love it already
>>
>>151032708
Are you caught up on the chapters, anon? I'd love to chat about the manga if you are.
>>
Oh yeah, I need to read this.
>>
>>151032763
Yeah
I'm looking forward to seeing how he "learns" from human beings but the premise of the story means that anyone he makes a bond with is going to have massive deathflags
>>
I read chapter 1 and it was too sad. I' not in the mood for sad stuff.
>>
>>151032818
Same mangaka as Koe no Katach. I've noticed this manga has not gotten as much attention as it deserves because it is only on available on one translation site.

>>151032850
My favorite thing so far is that I have no idea what direction the manga is ultimately going for. We are learning more about the Nanatti and the Yanome and their relations with each other and the shitty sacrificial tradition they have.

The world building so far is pretty interesting, the Yanome had no idea the Spirit Bear was real, but it definitely was, and it showed up for the sacrificial ritual. Maybe there is some level of spirits and magic or maybe not. Fushi killed that bear like a fucking boss.
>>
File: 4856456.png (137KB, 655x778px) Image search: [Google]
4856456.png
137KB, 655x778px
>>151032906
>I' not in the mood for sad stuff.
it's very happy manga anon. idk what you're talking about
>>
>>151032708
I read that chapter the day my dog died. Was depressing
>>
>>151033322
we were about to put my dog down because of health problems the day that chapter came out but she has turned it around enough to be kept alive. if only my doggy was immortal ;_;
>>
Do you think we will ever find out the name of boy from first chapter? Or has everyone he knew died in the cold?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.