[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who think that pic related should have ended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
Am I the only one who think that pic related should have ended with phase 1?
Don't get me wrong, it was overall an highly entertaining manga but after the first half or so, battles start to get messy, and the plot just doesn't live up to the expectations.
Also, final chapters are the worst in all the manga, would have been perfect if they died in the ocean
>>
What was the point of the vampires again?
>>
>>138459530
To Fuck with us anon, To Fuck with us
>>
>>138459530
Yeah that's one of the worst inconsistencies in the plot, also:
-the existence of Akira
-the way Gantz handled the first missions
-Gantz himself
-I'm too lazy to go any further but the list is way longer and there are things far worse than these
>>
SUDDENLY, VAMPIRES
>>
File: Nishi011.jpg (14KB, 185x248px) Image search: [Google]
Nishi011.jpg
14KB, 185x248px
Resurrecting Nishi instead of his original waifu

I have never been as ass blasted
>>
No really, what was he thinking when he introduced vampires?
If you introduce something like that then you go full nonsense, which actually would have been nice probably...
>>
>>138459018
Kyoto mission had to happen t hough. You remember the one, where the Blonde guy tries to have sex with this giant woman made up of many smaller women. I loved the whole thing about them raping aliens. Many faps were had that issue, i can tell you.
>>
Thsts why you had the anime
>>
>>138465322
Was it different?
Also was it any good? For what is worth, I enjoyed the manga, but I don't think I'll spend more time on Gantz
>>
>>138465666
It does one of those things where it's kinda an open ended deal where there's just enough of an ending to satisfy you but really kinda ticks you off because there won't be a second season
>>
>>138465751
But where and how does it end?
>>
>>138466145
It kind of ends where it started he relives his final moments and it's assumed that everything is over and he is still alive
>>
>>138459530
To prove that there were aliens that actually knew about the Gantzers instead of just sperging out confused. The vampires were the first to actually seek out the Gantzers outside of Gantz missions.

That's probably the only legitimate reason there was. The rest was just wanting a samurai in a suit to slice lasers with a katana.
>>
File: 9QzkAr7.png (208KB, 336x355px) Image search: [Google]
9QzkAr7.png
208KB, 336x355px
The guy who made this manga just put the last favorite movie he saw into the manga each week. There is no plot or logic in that, just trying to sell as much as possible of this manga with minimum effort.
If you really have to ask
>What was the point of the vampires again?
and
>the plot just doesn't live up to the expectations hui
you're basically doing pic related.
>>
Who was Sebastian?
>>
>>138466886
Yeah, but that's exactly what sucks about this shit, the guy tried to follow a plot, he should have kept it nonsense, splatter, illogical...
Or make a better plot, it wasn't THAT bad initially
>>
>>138467502
Oh yeah, the creepy weeb
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.