[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they just ask Shenron to get rid of Goku's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault-1.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Why didn't they just ask Shenron to get rid of Goku's heart disease?
>>
File: tumblr_lph66qdLGJ1qkv2eso1_1280.jpg (103KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lph66qdLGJ1qkv2eso1_1280.jpg
103KB, 600x900px
Because Toriyams had about a 1/4 of a braincell when he wrote that due to sleep deprivation.
>>
Something about natural death
>>
Why didn't goku ask Shenron to turn him ssj2.
>>
>>138451833
>disease
>natural death
>>
File: 1409113505943.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1409113505943.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
Trunks had a cute so they thought they were in the clear but...
>>
Because only god can cure diseases, not some dragon thing. You guys are retarded. Omg I can't believe we're even talking about something like so stupid on a cartoon lol
>>
>>138451761
because they had the medicine for it right there?
Goku's just a moron and didn't bring it with him.
>>
>>138452374
can you come up with better bait?
>>
Because it's easier to give goku medicine instead of wasting a wish.

Unfortunately goku barely survived. he refused to take the medicine because it was grape flavored.
>>
>>138451761
The same reason they didn't ask the dragon to either locate or destroy dr gero's lab before the androids or even gero himself came out
>>
>>138451761
Trunks had to go back in time to intervene anyway, and he comes bearing a cure for the disease that's supposed to kill Goku to boot? Why waste a wish on a problem that has basically already been solved. Also Piccolo is dead in Trunks' timeline so he might not know about the dragon balls?
>>138452502
Now this one is actually bullshit but Goku/Vegeta would probably stop anybody from doing anything to destroy or prevent the androids from awakening and wreaking havoc. They want a chance to really test their skills, even if it will probably lead to everyone getting killed. Saiyans are dumb.
>>
File: 1456543111229.png (124KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
1456543111229.png
124KB, 540x527px
>>138451761
Because the whole show is a piece of crap. Toriyama is a bad writer and worse at drawing.
>>
>>138451761
If the dragon only has the power to do things his creator can do, why don't God/Dende just resurrect people directly?
>>
You cannot stop the inevitable unless you have a cure.
>>
>>138451881
Diseases are a part of nature, retard. Being cut up or shot or blown up isn't.

Death due to disease is called death by natural causes. There are four main types of disease: pathogenic disease, deficiency disease, hereditary disease, and physiological disease. Diseases can also be classified as communicable and non-communicable. (source: wikipedia, paragraph 2)
>>
>>138452778
>Being cut up or shot or blown up isn't.
It's a part of human nature
>>
>>138452851
Get back to making your Linkin Park AMV chode.
>>
Why didn't they wish for Vegeta and Nappa's pods to blow up in the middle of deep space?
>>
>>138452898
Linkin park is the greatest band of all time next to Metallica you cock sucker
>>
Because that would be a smart thing to do.

Just like killing dr. Gero before he can create androids (which was actually proposed and dismissed because of MUH FIGHTIN).
Or asking Shenron to destroy Saiyans' ships.
Or using Shunkan Idō Kamehameha to instagib Babidi immediately at the beginning of Buu saga.
Or not letting Cell transform.
Or asking Porunga to 1. fry all electronics (or whatever tech they use) in Frieza's Army, 2. teleport everyone sans Frieza to Earth.
Or asking Porunga to bring Gohan to the Sacred World of the Kais to blast Kid Buu in one attack.
Or not crushing the Portara.
Or killing Fat Buu when Goku had a chance to.
Or not giving Cell a senzu bean.
Or not toying with Cell like a little edgelord, especially when you are aware he can blow up the Earth and survive in space just like a certain other sore loser.
Or killing Frieza ASAP in RoF with no "I'll let you leave so you can come back and fight me again" bullshit, especially since he has a well documented history of being an irredeemable ragequitting asshole with the most absurd growth potential in the series.

Actually, this series is all about Saiyans being complete idiots.
>>
>>138452988
The explosion wouldn't kill them. That's rather obvious.
>>
>>138453004

Space would.
>>
>>138451761
because the dragon is a weak-ass faggot. "oh I can´t do that, the heart disease is stronger than me"
>>
>>138452989
metallica is old and busted, I was a huge fan when I was a kid, but then grew taste. fuck metallica!
>>
>>138452564
fighting is like better than sex to them. i'm sure some people would sacrifice the whole earth if it means they get to fuck a dream celebrity of choice
that's why goku kept giving his enemies 2nd chances, because fighting/fucking them felt great and he wanted more. that's also why gohan didn't wanna fight cell at first, because he was too young to see the allure of fighting/sex, until 16's death kicked in and sped up gohan's mind growth. then gohan couldn't control it and went too rough on cell as we saw
it all makes sense
>>
>>138452479
Underrated post. You win the thread.
>>
>>138451761

Why didn't they wish goku to be immune to disease?
>>
>>138453191
Why didnt they wish for goku to have immortality like every villain wanted?
>>
>>138451761
A lot of things could have been solved with a wish.
>>
>>138453216
Why didn't they wished for Shenlong to wipe their asses? Instead they need to resort to using toilet paper like a bunch of magic-less savages.
>>
>>138453269
Why didnt they wish for not having to poop? They would all just have clean perfect buttholes.
>>
>>138453374
They must like the feeling of having their anuses expanded.
>>
>>138453374

Eventually they would explode.
>>
>>138452993
Almost everything that happened in the series could be linked back to Goku being retarded.
>>
>>138451866
Goku wouldn't find it satisfying if he hadn't achieved it on his own
>>
>>138452993
>Just like killing dr. Gero before he can create androids (which was actually proposed and dismissed because of MUH FIGHTIN).
You said it yourself

>Or asking Shenron to destroy Saiyans' ships.
It'd directly trigger their deaths so I don't think he'd be able to do that, also they had to resurrect Goku

>Or using Shunkan Idō Kamehameha to instagib Babidi immediately at the beginning of Buu saga.
True.

>Or asking Porunga to 1. fry all electronics (or whatever tech they use) in Frieza's Army, 2. teleport everyone sans Frieza to Earth.
That's true but they should have done that differently (resurrecting Piccolo, then Chaoz, then teleporting everyone minus Vegeta and Freezer on Earth). But Freezer would come back and they'd be fucked.

>Or asking Porunga to bring Gohan to the Sacred World of the Kais to blast Kid Buu in one attack.
He could've been absorbed
>>
>>138452989
>ACDC
>Aerosmith
>Queen
>>
>>138455163
>Bring Gohan to fight Kid Buu
It's actually because of Vegeta
>>
>>138451761
Better question is why didn't future Bulma tell future Trunks where Gero's lab was and have him stop the Androids?
She knew where his lab was
>>
>>138455163
>It'd directly trigger their deaths so I don't think he'd be able to do that, also they had to resurrect Goku
I don't recall DBverse having any kind of fate inertia proportional to involved person's power level, so affecting them indirectly should be okay. At the very least, they didn't even try to make such a wish.

>But Freezer would come back and they'd be fucked.
The point of frying tech was to immobilize Frieza. Just imagine what would happen to our civilization if all electronic parts on Earth just died. Frieza would have to fly through the space by himself or wait god knows how long for his army to get their shit together. And there is a good chance entire empire would just fall apart due to lack of means of transportation and communication.
Anyway, it should give them at the very least few years of prep time.

>He could've been absorbed
So could Goku and Vegeta. There is no rule that Buu can absorb only people stronger than him, since he absorbed South Kaioushin. Also at that point Goku and Vegeta were majorly fucked and Genki Dama was a very flawed plan where a lot of things could've gone wrong, like Goku dying, people not giving a fuck or Buu surviving the attack.
Gohan was for sure much stronger than Kid Buu. All he had to do was vaporizing him immediately with a ki blast. And as for absorption, Vegito was able to control the battlefield completely. Three people fully aware of Buu's abilities should be able to not fuck up for a dozen of seconds needed to kill Buu.
>>
File: 1370971730095.png (151KB, 444x328px) Image search: [Google]
1370971730095.png
151KB, 444x328px
>>138455600
I bet you're the kind of guy that believes lolis when they say there's beer and dadrock in the van
>>
>>138456054
They still had to resurect Goku.
You're right about the electronics, if Shenron can do that Freezer is fucked because he can't find the Earth. Or at least it'd take him a few months.
Buu can absorb people weaker than him but he likely wont do it unless he's surpassed. Gohan got absorbed once, Goku and Vegeta would probably avoid it
>>
Because they have to wait until call shinron again, right?
>>
>>138456232
>They still had to resurect Goku
They can just resurrect Goku one year later. No need to hurry since Saiyans are (or soon will be) dead.

>it'd take him a few months
Way longer than that. He would be alone on Namek, with no equipment, no information, no transportation other than flying through the space with no navigation. He might not even know how to get from Namek to any planet he knows. Imagine you are dumped in the middle of nowhere with no tools and humans live only in capitals of countries. That's how fucked Frieza would be.

As for Buu, all strategies had some risks. He could just blow up the planet for shits and giggles at any time.
And it's not like Buu's absorption is something unavoidable. My point was to use Gohan's overwhelming advantage to destroy Kid Buu in few seconds, without wasting time on pointless attacks that would just rip Buu's body. Goku and Vegeta could leave all fighting to Gohan and watch his back.
>>
>>138451866
Beyond his power.
>>
>>138452993
The entire "plot" of the Android/Cell Saga is moved on by the main characters dropping the ball.
Everytime.
Speaking of RoF, Freeza could have just blown up the planet from orbit or something.
>>
>>138457070
>They can just resurrect Goku one year later. No need to hurry since Saiyans are (or soon will be) dead.
Can't be sure about that. If the Saiyans aren't dead, they're fucked, while if they resurrect Goku they have a good chance to beat them.

>As for Buu, all strategies had some risks. He could just blow up the planet for shits and giggles at any time.
They were fighting in the Kaioshins' realm, it couldn't be blown up
>>
>>138451761
Why didn't they just wish that Vegeta's and Nappa's spaceships malfunction and fly into a sun or just open in empty space?
>>
>>138457142
>Freeza could have just blown up the planet from orbit or something
He wanted to torment Goku and Vegeta.
He did just blow it up when he realized he was still to weak.
>>
>>138457070
>That's how fucked Frieza would be.
King Cold knew where his son went.
>>
>>138452778
how is being killed by a virus or bacteria more natural than being killed by another bipedal animal?
>>
>>138452988
shenron doesn't grant kill wishes
>>
>>138452993
Stop.
It was dismissed because it was a moral (and legal) gray area. How can you punish him for something he didn't do yet? Goku even says this in the manga
>>
>>138457913
your intention is to kill them, so shenlong would not have done it
>>
>>138458374
>ask Shernon where the lab is
>raid Dr. Gero's basement
>act accordingly to what's in the lab
It wasn't that hard.
>>
>>138458322
How convenient.
But there are plenty of wishes like "I wish the saiyans miss earth"
>>
Why didn't Goku meditate and train his white blood cells to fight off any disease?
>>
Why can't they create many dragons?
>>
>>138451761
Shenron can't get rid of natural diseases.
>>
>>138451761
No time. You have seen how fast the disease weakened Goku when he fought again Number 19. He probably died within 2 or 3 days and since the Z fighters are retards they probably haven't collected the Dragonballs beforehand just in case.
>>
Cell Saga has a lot of Frodos, especially once you factor in HBTC
>>
>>138459579
Huge Big Thick Cock?
>>
>>138458322
He doesn't grant wishes beyond his own power. Wishing for some random hobo to get killed would work, wishing for SSJ Goku to get killed wouldn't.
>>
>>138452400
Seriously? They had the medicine in the future, and made it there BECAUSE of that whole thing, they didn't have just have it right there. That is the whole point of the time travel, faggot.

And read the top 2 or 3 comments, people. Natural death and shit. You must be the subhuman kind of people who are fans of stupid ass Anime's.
>>
>>138459208
That's like not even as bad as having to go to the hospital in Dragonball because IRL, you might DIE in the hospital and never come back to normal life.

I can't even think of an analogy. It's not even a net punishment anymore as far as I can tell because you can just GET SPIRITUALLY JACKED training.
>>
Because Shenlong can't prevent natural deaths, did you even watch the fucking show?
>>
>>138458374
What moral gray area? He was the head of the Red Ribbon Army and still hadn't done anything to atone for that. Sure Goku destroyed it, but that doesn't mean he isn't still a criminal or a bad guy with blood on his hands.
>>
>>138461145
>can't prevent natural deaths
>I WANT TO BE IMMORTAL
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.