[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favourite anime(s)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (52KB, 670x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 670x322px
Favourite anime(s) thread?
Mine personally has to be this, quite new to anime but really really enjoyed this felt good watching something that didn't have any limits or held back anything. Shame it's been over for quite some time now.
>>
Black Lagoon is a mess.
>>
>>138425751
Do Revy and Rock ever get around to fucking in the manga?
>>
>anime(s)
So we can optionally spell it like a newfag?
Anyways, my favourite animes is Boku no Pico.
>>
>>138426368
Haven't a clue but I fucking hope so
>>
>>138426155
How come you think that ? Is it your short af attention span or a legit reason
>>
File: Tengen Toppa.jpg (158KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tengen Toppa.jpg
158KB, 1920x1080px
TTGL
>>
>>138425751
>>138427079
Smh desu senpai
>>
>>138426368
Not that I can recall.
>>
>>138428317
That's a shame I always wanted to see them have something, even if it wasn't much
>>
>>138428435
It's basically a romance that never goes anywhere since the author is slow as a snail at writing new chapters.
>>
File: 3532534545.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3532534545.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>138426155
Anon is a mess.
>>
>>138428487
How recent are the newest chapters ? Or were they stopped being produced a long time ago?
>>
>>138428641
It's been like a year man. Probably the reason as to why there's no more season of the anime, there's not enough to make a full season of honestly, they would easily catch up based on the speed the new chapters are released. It was on a pretty long hiatus, then a new chapter was released, chapter 87 if I remember correctly and then it went into a hiatus again. It's not as bad as Berserk(they stayed on that boat for 7 real life years) but it's still pretty bad.
>>
>>138429192
Damn that's a long ass time, yeah I've heard a few times that there's just not enough material for a new season but hopefully in the future maybe they might be able to scrap one together, I'm gunna look into the manga so atleast I've got some sort of catching up to do as the two seasons and the OVA is all I've experienced with black lagoon, thanks a lot anon
>>
>>138429192
>pretty long hiatus
it was like 5 years, dude.
>>
>>138429344
Damn five years ? There's no fucking chance of another anime is there
>>
>>138429275
> I've heard a few times that there's just not enough material for a new season
They're in the same situation as Attack on Titan, not enough chapters to make an anime, the difference is that Attack on Titan releases new chapters on the regular and Black Lagoon don't.
>>
>>138429869
Yeah I feel you there, I love the attack on Titan anime but the manga feels like they're trying to make new chapters out of fuck all. Stupid pointless stories that's why I'm actually kinda glad season two of the anime it's following the manga. It'll be like a fresh start
>>
>>138429961
Stop typing like reddit.
>>
>>138430012
Are you fucking serious? What a faggot
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.