[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boku dake ga Inai Mach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: boku-dake-ga-inai-machi-anime.jpg (97KB, 680x357px) Image search: [Google]
boku-dake-ga-inai-machi-anime.jpg
97KB, 680x357px
theories on who the killer is?

I say it's the policeman who interviewed Satoru and his mother, using Kayo mother boyfriend as an assistant
>>
>>138415976
Satoru's mother from the future.
>>
It's the teacher you idiot

Also kayo NTRs Satoru
>>
>>138415976
Satoru is the killer.
>>
the teacher?
>>
>>138415976
What a horrible falseflagging thread. Zero effort OP.
>>
>>138415976
It's Satoru from another timeline, the OP foreshadows it pretty heavily.
>>
>>138416007
>kayo NTRs Satoru
So Satoru likes mini Slaine? I fucking knew it
>>
>>138416019
while talking with his mother friend (the news man) the news man clearly states that Satoru own testimony was ignored.
combining this with the fact that it's someone from the government it's seems likely that running your own chase out would be the most effective way of a killer to move unnoticed uncaught.
although there is a slight problem, the government man is black haired while the one that Satoru mother might have encountered earlier had blonde hair.
the only character that has blonde hair that she might have encountered and remembered is Kayo mother boyfriend (probably during the police investigation in the days that followed).

all of which led me to the theory that when Satoru mother said that the "killer probably uses the same mo each time" she meant this:
the blonde haired guy finds a child he could kidnap or kill easily without being suspected (in our case Kayo) and while the police investigation is carried out the true killer uses it to commit more murders.
>>
>>138415976
I think it's sociopath Satoru from alternate universe
>>
Anime only fags need to get with it.
>>
>>138416018
the writer constantly jokes around that idea, I think he's aware that the teacher might be the most obvious suspect but he gave us 4 clues that might rule him out of the suspect list
1) the killer has a governmental affiliation of some sorts
2) the killer has partners (the blonde guy) while the teacher seems kind of a loner
3) the teacher stopped smoking which seems like he's trying to improve his life, not start a life of murder
4) the most obvious one - the killer acted in different cities, while the teacher was teaching Satoru city
>>
>>138416611
In anime the murderer was introduced as a guy who looked like he was in his 30s. The teacher was 28-29 when he tried to kill Satoru and he killed his mother 15 years later. The manga did the job better if you ask me.
>>
>>138416611
>1) the killer has a governmental affiliation of some sorts
Teaching is a government job most of the time.
>>
File: 1456983948015.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456983948015.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
This shows hits too close to home, im not sure if i can survive this.
>>
>>138416007
I don't understand where this NTR meme came from. He would have to have feelings for her first, which he doesn't. He's just trying to save his mom.
>>138416032
>multiple timelines
We Steins;Gate now
>>
Kinda reminds me of that old TV show where a guy gets tomorrows newspaper today, but shittier.
>>
>>138418773
After episode 8's relatively happy conclusion, I think I'm going to put the series on hold until it finishes airing. All of the depressing cliffhangers are bad for my heart. I hope the series at least has a happy ending.
>>
>>138419422
Well if you spend 15 years in a coma you expect a girl you were friends with for a month when you were 11 years old to wait for you so she can marry you.
>>
File: TWIST.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TWIST.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>138415976
Bitch goddess
>>
>>138420118
I'd have imagined my mother with sponge-bathing me and massaging my body for years. And she still has those delicious dick sucking lips.
>>
>in b4 retarded gayasses and MAL scores
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.