[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the main antagonist of the entire Ghibli repertoire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Female Hitler.jpg (68KB, 583x436px) Image search: [Google]
Female Hitler.jpg
68KB, 583x436px
Who's the main antagonist of the entire Ghibli repertoire and why is it this woman?
>>
I thought it was man and his dirty machines, and the protagonist was the environment.

I mean, that's the central theme in every single Miyazaki movie, right?
>>
its not miyazaki movie
>>
>Have to take care of kids you never wanted to take care off
>stress of your country losing the war

So didn't even kick them out
>>
She did nothing wrong.
>>
>>138415623
>your mother is dead and buried in the ground
>stop crying, you're being too loud
>stop having fun guys
>this rice is technically yours, but you can have at most 2% of it while I feed my family lavishly with your profits and make you watch
>go and get a job in a time where jobs are few and far-between while I take care of your sister and tell her awful things about her mother

Stressed or not, bitch was still a bitch.
>>
>>138415667
This. So much this. And stupid autistic people here still keep saying she was right.

These are the kind of people who make the world a shithole.
>>
>>138415730
If she weren't taking care of someone else's orphaned kids, she'd be a terrible person. As it is, she's just not very nice.
>>
>>138415810
When the times need it the most she fails as a human being, everyone can be a good person when they have nothing to lose.
>>
>>138415852
>when the times need it the most
They're fighting a losing war and food supplies are short, the whole movie is the times needing it the most. And as the other guy said, she didn't even kick them out.
>>
>>138415439
She deserved a napalm bomb on her house. Such a cunt.
>>
>>138415810
It's not 'taking care' when you bully the children.
>>
>>138416020
>drop two atomic bombs
>neither of them land on her house

America deserved to lose the war for that blunder.
>>
>>138416124
They don't work, and if they weren't there they'd die. I'd call that taking care.
>>
>>138416204
The little girl is too young to work and her brother can't trust the aunt to look after her during the day because she's so unpleasant.
>>
>>138416230
It doesn't matter why they aren't working, the fact remains that two people who can't survive on their own and aren't providing for themselves are dependent on her.
>>
>>138415959
>They're fighting a losing war and food supplies are short
That's clearly not what I was refering to. They are children. Children with a special condition. You're their only hope.
She treated them like shit, she's a shitty human being.

Citizens don't give a fuck about war, besides the bombings.
>she didn't even kick them out
This is the kind autism I was talking about earlier.
>>
>>138416204
>>138416262
>I'd call that taking care.
>It doesn't matter why they aren't working, the fact remains
And that's why you were diagnosed autism.
Your opinion holds no value.

If that's what taking care means for you then I hope no one will ever depend on you.
>>
>>138416270
>>138416317
Okay, look, if she'd said at the start, I'm sorry but I can't take in children, would you hate her this much? How many other people knew this family?
>>
>>138416262
Then how about acting like a parent for once and tell the father to go with the boy to find work for him? But no,cunt aunt just wants to have something to bitch at.

I can't believe people defend someone as low as her. She secretly tells the little girl her moms dead,and afterwards complains to the brother that she won't stop crying.
>>
>>138416353
But she can. They even have rations. What's your logic?
>>138416368
I don't even want to remember that shit, it makes me mad.
>>
>>138416353
>would you hate her this much?
Not if she can't actually do so,which she clearly could resource wise.
>>
Grave of the Fireflies is a film about being isolated from society.
She represents society itself.
>>
She was a bitch, plain and simple. Clearly hated her sister, hated having to take care of the children and didn't even try to hide it.

On the other hnad the boy couldve at least help in the husehold or try to find some work.
He couldve stayed, endured her hatred, and hope things get better while doing every small job he could find, even if it wouldve been plucking weeds on a farm or collecting scrap or shit like that, instead of sitting on his ass all day long. Or he couldve admitted that he was wrong, couldnt live alone with his sister, and crawl back to the aunt. After all its either dying or learning to live with a bitch.

But in the end he was still a child so the chance that he wouldve been able to find the right path was extremely small. People make wrong decisions, thats part of life.
>>
>>138416519
>On the other hnad the boy couldve at least help in the husehold or try to find some work.
The aunt could've asked him to do that instead of asking him to get a wartime job.
>>
>>138415474
Of, course, especially Porco Rosso, The Wind Rises, Howl and Spirited Away.
>>
>>138416519
At least this guy isn't dumb like the usual "it's the boy's fault" poster.
I can agree with that.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.