[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kaiji

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 5545.jpg (269KB, 1200x865px) Image search: [Google]
5545.jpg
269KB, 1200x865px
So Kaiji is going to get cocky and go all in on something stupid now right?
There is no way Kazuya is this weak to Kaiji
>>
>>138410505
>Kaiji winning
Its more terrifying and tense than him losing.
>>
>>138410567
This.
Waiting for him the moment where he starts tumbling downis more tense than zawazawazawa for chapters on end.
>>
>>138410567
i'm getting really worried with all this winning streak
>>
File: that sweet gambling money.jpg (47KB, 240x342px) Image search: [Google]
that sweet gambling money.jpg
47KB, 240x342px
>>138410505
This night for Kaiji sure is crazy, sta playing mah jong for 3-4 hours and winning 400 mil yen. Saw people gamble on there friendship for 2-3 hours for 100 yen. And now Kaiji gambles at 2am on poker for 2 bilion yen. Remeber that it's still 1995 in Kaiji time. Remember how many days Kaiji was in the mines?
>>
There's no way Kaiji is getting an easy victory. I'm certain the purpose of betting "life" in this gamble is to tempt Kaiji to bet the life of his little fanclub once he runs out of money.
>>
Is anybody else annoyed how Kaiji tries to psyche himself out of the fact he's a gigantic moralfag at heart.

It's the point of his existence. He works to bail out other unfortunate schmucks so he can be super schmuck when everything goes wrong.

Also, bets on how many times both Kazuya and Kaiji hit the ends of the arena before the game finally ends?
>>
Kaiji should have already raised the stakes when he played his second 2 against Kazuyas Ace.
That weakness will cost him later.

That aside Kaiji winning is giving me this feeling of uneasyness.

Also, I wouldnt be surprised if this just leads to Kazuya raising the bars even more.
>>
I like this game a lot.
>>
what chapter does it start from the anime?
>>
I'm beginning to like Kazuya a lot. He's definitely the most sympathetic of Kaiji's villains so far, and the fact that he's losing this game is just making him more likable.
I hope they end up buddies at the end.
>>
>>138413408
Did you not notice the part where they are being set up as the literal anti-thesis of each other
>>
>>138413408
>He wouldn't cheat
>Proceeds to introduce a machine with a million ways to cheat
Kaiji please, hes just playing you.
>>
>>138413363
seconded
>>
>>138415487
>>138413363
Start with Part 3 in the manga. Season 1 covers Part 1 and Season 2 is Part 2.
>>
>>138415468
Kazuya has been shown to be utterly fair so far in this match. He won't cheat, but he will defintely get much sharper. Kaiji is literally pushing the guy and hasn't killed him yet. This shit will backfire.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.