[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERASED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: 77957l.jpg (51KB, 318x450px) Image search: [Google]
77957l.jpg
51KB, 318x450px
>29 year old dude goes back to when he was 12
>retains his 29 year old mind
>still acts and thinks like a 12 year old
>candy bar that ruins a man's life
>strange man visits Hinazuki at secret hideout
>Hinazuki doesn't say anything about it the next morning Satoru brings her food
>the killer is obviously the teacher
>glove compartment full of candy
>that hamfisted symbolism with The Last Supper painting

This anime is such a mess.
>>
>>138408472
steins gate with edge and cuck, it fucking sucks

>normies and MAL hipsters think it is AOTS
Mein sides
>>
>>138408554
Basically this, why does MAL even like this shit? The worst part is its fans autistically defend it like it's the second coming.
>>
>>138408554
>normies
Nice try reddit.
>>
>>138408581

time travel and mature themes
>>
>>138408515
>>138408554
>cuck
>normies

Greetings cancer.
>>
>>138408472
It's a good, well directed show.
It's better than what we've got the last few seasons.
Can't help but feel refreshed and well entertained.
Now fuck off.
>>
>>138408554

I don't think it's bad but, yes, MAL rating it 9+ making it one of the best anime ever is bullshit.
>>
>>138408637
Nope it's a fucking shit meme anime and you should probably play in traffic if you so dearly hold such an incorrect opinion of it.
>>
>>138408695
>>138408515
>>138408554
>meme anime
>cuck
>normies

Butt hurt One Punch Man fag from /v/ detected.
>>
>>138408472
>5th grade

He's 10, anon, until March 2 of 1988, when he turned 11.
>>
I expected more from this anime, but it still is the best one of this garbage season.
>>
File: 1454807142460.jpg (45KB, 266x386px) Image search: [Google]
1454807142460.jpg
45KB, 266x386px
>>138408637
>well directed show
The mystery is finding out who the killer is but they are literally YELLING IN YOUR FACE WHO IT IS. I mean seriously, they couldn't make it more obvious.
>>
>>138408799
erased is cuck shit garbage

>the best of the season
Not even close
>>
>>138408581
High production value and wonky camera works
>>
>>138409216
Perhaps it is not a mystery, but a thriller.
>>
>>138409216
There are so many other elements to it. The pacing, the visual style, frame compositions... etc.
What you are complaining about has nothing to do with the director.
>>
Kayo's room wasn't as bad as I thought it would be
>>
>>138408637
>It's better than what we've got the last few seasons.
But Rakugo is airing this season and it is both better written and directed.
>>
So basically, because this show received some praises on MAL, some anons now feel obligated to hate it.
>>
>>138409324
It fails at that too, then. What's the thrill?
>>
>>138409409
I went in expecting something good and got a poorly written mess. That candy bar bit was retarded.
>>
>>138409410
The show definitely has it's thriller moments. The last big one that comes to mind is the scene where the killer walks in to the hideout while Kayo is sleeping there.
>>
>>138409409
It's reverse trolling.
Some people pretend it's the greatest thing ever made so it generates backlash.
>>
the thing with the candy in the glove compartment is so heavy handed that it makes me think it's a red herring because this shit has been way too good so far for it to be so blatant like that
time will tell but that would be heart breaking if it were true
>>
>>138408637
>It's better than what we've got the last few seasons.
It is not even better than one joke man.
>>
File: adachi.jpg (18KB, 436x350px) Image search: [Google]
adachi.jpg
18KB, 436x350px
>girls in his class are all over him
>tells Satoru how he gets close to people, girls in particular
>glove compartment full of candy
>"only little kidnappers like you guys would know of a place like that"
>>
These complaints are clearly whining for the sake of whining. Nitpicking on little things.
This show demonstrates how to tell a story (even though the story itself has many flaws).
I am not watching many other shows this season, but I think Grimgar serves a very clear contrast to this show, where it just does so many things wrong (yet I can't help but to come back to it every week because damn dem girls are fine.)
>>
File: Candybar of Doom.png (104KB, 402x191px) Image search: [Google]
Candybar of Doom.png
104KB, 402x191px
>>
>>138409531
>Menacing shot of sensei's face when compartment opens
>Finally they're going to reveal him as the killer
>Bait and switch
Did they really think the average viewer is still so dumb to not realize it's him
>>
>>138409672
>This show demonstrates how to tell a story (even though the story itself has many flaws)
What are you even trying to say
If the story's bad then it's bad
>>
File: 1453265346603.png (127KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
1453265346603.png
127KB, 365x365px
>>138409451
That was also pretty dumb.

>dude kicks a box
>leaves a perfectly shaped shoe print on the box
>Satoru recognizes that shoe print as the same ones at Hinazuki's house
>>
I want crossboarders to leave
>>
>>138410014
That situation isn't wholly unreasonable.
Besides, I'm just showing that it is in fact a thriller. Whether it works or not is a whole different issue.
>>
Reminder that more people were invested in Bokumachi as a romance story than a thriller and the NTR plot twist becoming common knowledge killed the show's possible success.

I've never seen something fall from near mainstream to non-existent so quickly.
>>
>>138408637
The Perfect Insider >>> this heaping pile of shit.
>>
The time travel elements in the story are a mess and are full of so many paradoxes, inconsistencies, and holes it's pointless even analyzing it. That whole aspect feels like it was written by a middle schooler.

It's hilarious how nobody is picking up on the self-insert lolicon element of the story. The mangaka literally made himself as the main character, and wrote a wish fulfillment story about him going back in time and having romantic relationships with little girls. It's so hilariously transparent. The scene where he is laying in bed with his mum and that abused loli adds another fascinating layer to his sexual fantasies.

But I have to say, I greatly enjoyed episodes 2 to 4, when he first finds himself in the past and shows how he responds to that situation. It's a common fantasy many people day dream about, but one that has always been particularly strong for me. It was handled interestingly, even if there were parts which were somewhat implausible.

In his situation, I would have simply used my knowledge of the future to convince a bunch of people I have a special gift, manipulating them into believing I have been granted authority directly from God, and then use my new status to direct my followers to protect those girls.
>>
It's never established why he keeps his time traveling a secret. Is there a reason why he couldn't just tell his mom? It wouldn't be hard for a 29 year old with knowledge of the future to convince another adult of something like that.
>>
>>138408554
/thread
Comparatively, Steins;Gate is objectively 10x better than this, and obviously doesn't deserve a 9+ rating on MAL
>>
I'm enjoying it, so that's all that matters. Even with the fucking "a candy bar ruined our family" bullshit.

Also, I'm pretty sure the show assumes you know who the killer is at this point.

It's a solid 6 or 7.
>>
>>138408472
people were drawn in by having a loli to protect, she was an adorable little girl who was in horrible danger and most of the story revolved around saving her.
After she was safe the author just could't think up anything to top it since all of the characters were boring
>>
>>138411887
If this story played out exactly the same way in a live action series, would you give it a solid 7?
>>
>>138412034
Fuck no, but it's an anime.

It's at least above average as far as anime goes.
>>
>>138412083
I think it's a mistake to be so forgiving when it comes to anime. Your attitude is just as bad as affirmative action.
>>
File: 1456957364168.jpg (79KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1456957364168.jpg
79KB, 500x461px
>>138412104
Yeah, because my mal score means so much. It really is important.

The people of the internet have the right to an objectivley correct score that I give out.
>>
It has really good direction is all, first few episodes were entertaining but it's definitely ran it's course.
I really liked it when I first watched it, but after thinking about it it isn't that notable.
It's funny how it'll still be top 50 on MAL after it ends though. Funnier than Your Lie in April still being top 50.
>>
>>138411188
Judong by MAL its going to stay mainstream and popular. I could see it on netflix in a few years.
>>
File: 1338534887982.png (41KB, 802x704px) Image search: [Google]
1338534887982.png
41KB, 802x704px
>>
>>138412401
>Judong by MAL
What, you mean judging by temporarily inflated ratings that happen with most popular, currently airing shows (including on sites like IMDB)?
>>
>>138408515
>>138408554
>edge
>cuck
>normies
>sides

Fuck off, reddit.
>>
>>138412492
>6/10
>forgettable

Nice MAL/IGN chart.
>>
refresh my memory on the candy bar?
>>
>>138412880
Guy accused of stealing candy bar, gets suspended from his job for 3 months, wife leaves him, he suicides. I think that's how it went.
>>
Who's ready for THIS IS NOT MY CAR tomorrow?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3wq2b6_boku-dake-ga-inai-machi-ep-10-preview_tv
>>
>>138411773
>knowledge of the future
But it's a different future. As soon as he deviates from exactly what he did in the past, the future will change.
>>
>>138414077
Global events that could prove he is a time traveler are very unlikely to change, regardless of the butterfly effect meme. And don't say he wouldn't have paid attention to global events when he was a child, because in the story he goes to the future and goes back a second time. He knew all the key dates, and even though he was on the run from the police, he had plenty of time back in the future to look up key global events. MC is an idiot, let's face it.
>>
I honestly thought the shit about the teacher being the killer was a red herring. It was just too obvious.
>>
The mystery aspects could use some help and it has some stupid moments like the candy bar but for the most part it's a well directed show driven by good characters with nice presentation. It's a solid 7 and easily the best thing this garbage season.

Why do you faggots care about what 13 year olds on MAL are rating it? You're crying about a show because of fucking middle schoolers.
>>
>>138414470
the OP also has a moment when the window/glass shatters on the roof confrontation, if you stop the killer's face is entirely visible. of course it's a blink and you miss it moment, but still.
>>
I only care about seeing the airi end animated, the anime removed most of her aspects from the story but as long as she's the last one satoru remembers when he drowns then it'll be 100% sure it'll happen, could care less about anything else
>>
>>138412261
Even funnier yet your lie in April is at the least better than this cuck NTR
>>
>>138413743
They really want to hide the hinazuki return scene, heh.
>>
>>138415314
hopefully she doesn't return and pedos leave the threads for once
>>
>>138415325
She might not, they had her thank Satoru for helping her leave this place last episode which she's supposed to do in her return.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.