[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me why Shaft haven't dumped this retard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Akiyuki_Shinbo.png (41KB, 212x186px) Image search: [Google]
Akiyuki_Shinbo.png
41KB, 212x186px
Can someone tell me why Shaft haven't dumped this retard yet? He has no creative talent, and keeps applying his "style" and "shaftisms" to all the anime he works on, even when it doesn't fit the tone at all.
>>
For some reason otaku buy anything with his name on it. Pretty weird considering his actual works are complete garbage and he has nothing to do with the success of Bake or Madoka. He's just an overrated hack.
>>
Shitbo doesn't even direct anymore, his name is just a marketing device now. But there's no reason for Shaft to lose him as long as Monogatari and Madoka keep printing money.
>>
Because you're not the boss of him.
>>
>>138378435
It's been like years since he last directed something, faggot.
>>
He blackmailed SHAFT's president.
>>
File: 1432416483823.png (203KB, 428x620px) Image search: [Google]
1432416483823.png
203KB, 428x620px
>>138378435
Hiro is a nice mod and did nothing wrong, retard.
>>
>>138378700
He directed Koufuku if I remember correctly.
>>
SoulTaker was fine.
>>
>>138378822
Naoyuki Tatsuwa directed Koufuku.
>>
>>138378740
He also has the Aniplex staff in his basement jail.

Source: he's my dad
>>
>>138378435
he prints money
>>
He's shit
>>
Do SHAFT directors enjoy having Shinbo breathing down their necks?
>>
>>138378511
First, aside from gatari and madoka most anime sold under his name has had decent to shit sales with the occasional good sales.

Second, bake and madoka has his signature style all over it regardless of how much work he put in it. His clones just mimic his style. Look at his early works.
>>
>>138380464
>Do SHAFT directors enjoy having Aniplex breathing down their necks?
ftfy
>>
>Shitting on 2nd best director after Anno.
Do you hate the highest qyuality ecchi ever made?
>>
>>138378435
Masaki Yuasa is a hackjob compared to this genius
>>
>>138382383
Love Shinbo more but if he was given more freedom like Yuasa I might agree.
>>
>>138378435
They literally just slap his name as "chief director" on things he barely works on.
>>
>>138382499
But you can't deny that when his name isn't slapped on you get a different style of SHAFT. If you had the chance to see Prism Nana you can tell its still SHAFT but it feels different. We really don't know how much work he really is doing apart from what the credits tell us.
>>
>>138382540
>We really don't know how much work he really is doing
https://asagichou.wordpress.com/2013/08/13/design-talk-from-the-honeycomb-production-note/

Basically he has the idea and someone executes. He also checks storyboards.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.