[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kyoko Magica and the anime drought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: image.gif (302KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
302KB, 245x180px
Another bad year of anime coming up unfortunately. will we really have to wait for the new Madoka movie to come out before we can enjoy anime again? I mean there are many many other great anime but Madoka seems to be the last great anime I truly enjoyed watching. I realize we have the Monogatori series still going strong and the movie coming out but it's just not the same.
>>
Madoka was shit.
>>
>>138373223
How exactly?
>>
Stop being such a fucking bitch, if you haven't been able to enjoy anime since something that came out 5 years ago get a new fucking hobby jackass. Madoka was also 8/10
>>
>>138375495
Wow so rude do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
>>
>>138373752
Exactly.
>>
>>138372681
Solid 6/10 anime, nothing special or noteworthy like the newfags tried to push it.
>>
>>138375531
I kiss your mother's pussy with this mouth and I don't even say itadakimasu because it's kinda gross honestly
>>
>>138375495
Why so defensive? Care to name a better anime made after Madoka?
>>
>>138375564
That would mean almost everyone on 4chan is a "newfag". You obviously don't remember /a/ when Madoka was airing or your just being ignorant.
>>
Madoka is shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 500x350px
>>138375961
Nice argument. I guarantee you watched the whole series though and the non recap movie as well.
>>
File: image.gif (887KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
887KB, 500x266px
>>138375564
This happens all the time on /a/ I don't know why it even surprises me anymore. Every great anime that becomes extremely popular /a/ will be all over it when it airs but as soon as it gets extremely popular it suddenly becomes a "bad" anime out of nowhere. Just a few examples. NGNL, Death Note, One Punch man and many many more. All examples of good anime that were heavenly discussed and lived on /a/ but as soon as they gained popularity or stopped airing became "bad" anime. I swear at least eighty percent of /a/ are native Portlanders. I'll admit some anime are overhyped but that certainly don't make them bad anime.
>>
File: 1420797464077.png (48KB, 389x281px) Image search: [Google]
1420797464077.png
48KB, 389x281px
>>138375875
Not that anon but:
Uchouten Kazuko
Shinsekai Yori
Shirobako
Ping Pong
the -monogatari franchise

But as always it just boils down to >opinions.
>>
>>138376856
Yea I realize it's all opinions but let's be honest here, did any of those anime cause a huge craze in /a/ like Madoka? I guess Monogatori came kind of close but while I think it's a fun anime I just didn't get the same lv of excitement from episode to episode and clearly most of /a/ didn't either. If you were on /a/ when Madoka aired you would clearly see that, not that I'm accusing you of being new or anything although it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>138376579
> Just a few examples. NGNL, Death Note, One Punch man and many many more
>All these middling entry-level shows from the last few years were great and /a/ just doesn't get it! Also, I was totally here a decade ago before Death Note blew up, trust me.
>>
>>138377372
Nice quoting I guess?
>>
>>138375875
That's like saying you can no longer enjoy an orgasm after having the chance to blow a load inside a cute 12 year old. What a limiting world view.
>>
>>138377089
> did any of those anime cause a huge craze in /a/ like Madoka? I
Are you implying that popularity =quality?
>>
>>138377089
>did any of those anime cause a huge craze in /a/ like Madoka?
So fucking what?
Do you base your enjoyment of something personal like watching an animation series on how others enjoy it?
Do you value a thing based on how popular it is?
Are you taking the piss right now or just a teenager?
>>
>>138377580
>>138377600
I'm just saying Madoka is not a bad anime and it drives me crazy that I guarantee there are tons of annons that loved Madoka when it aired that hate it now. This happens time after time with great anime. NGNL is a huge example of this.
>>
>>138377713
>and it drives me crazy that I guarantee there are tons of annons that loved Madoka when it aired that hate it now
Who fucking cares what these people think?

Grow up you fucking manchild.
>>
>>138377580
>>138377600
And the facelt that Madoka was as popular as it was on /a/ doesn't hurt my case in the slightest.
>>
>>138377727
well if you honesty didn't care you wouldn't be replying to me now would you? You're part of the problem.
>>
>>138377769
>You're part of the problem.
This "problem" is YOUR lack of ability to accept that people don't always share your opinion.

Grow up you fucking manchild.
>>
Madoshits are such cancer.
>>
>>138377832
Why are you so mad? You calling me a man child automatically makes me think your just acting on anger. I really don't care if you like Madoka or not. The whole point of the thread is that there hasn't been an anime discussed and seemingly enjoyed by most of /a/ to the degree Madoka was.
>>
>>138377727
dude we are all manchildren, we watch japanese kids cartoons we need to grow tf up
>>
>>138377892
Really? your going to take me and generalize all Madoka fans?
>>
>>138376579
It's really not that hard to figure out. /a/ will hype about certain anime and then eventually we get sick of ourselves and cannibalise. This clears the way for people who genuinely always thought it was shit to rise and everyone else jumps on the troll "Madoka is shit/10" bandwagon because there's nothing more embarrassing than thinking about something you used to be embarrassingly obsessed with, right?
>>
Shit bread
Shit show
Shit opinion
Shit namefag
>>
File: image.gif (993KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
993KB, 500x281px
>>138378917
What a wonderful argument and great way of expressing your opinion. You should find one of them weekend waifu threads so you can argue with people on your own lv.
>>
>>138379016
Yes, this thread was a recipe for good arguments.
>why are you so mad
>I voiced my opinion but am surprised that people don't like it
>let me tell you about the history of /a/
>another shitty year of anime but let's have a good thread anyways
>>
>>138379219
I've made a similar thread before and it turned out just great with well thought out discussion and opinions, many even that I didn't agree with but actually well thought out anyways. It just happens I got the short end of the stick tonight with a annon that let their emotions speak for them. This thread is obviously a failure and I'm done with it anyways just ignore it and let it die.
>>
>>138379349
>annon
>>
>>138372681
I think Madoka is great but can you please fuck off.
>>
>>138379443
Literally calm your ADHD down for a sec and read the two posts posted right above you.
>>
>>138372681
>Berserk
>Ace Attorney
>JoJo

Maybe try again a different year, f@m.
>>
>>138372681
>we
Don't drag /a/ down with your shit taste you pretentious faggot
>>
>>138381401
>>138381598
The thread is over you guys are arguing with nobody right now?
Berserk, Ace attorney and JoJo are good but in the height of the series it seemed each of the shows had very specific fan bases. They generally didn't receive the love and praise Madoka did from the community. I'm not saying Madoka is better than those anime because that's all based on opinion but I think it's safe to say there was more Madoka threads and discussion than those three anime all put together and it was a pretty entertaining anime as well. I think that's the point of this whole thread is when is the next anime like that going to come around.
>>
>>138379349
I'm the anon you're referring to, but you're wrong, and reading this thread, to the people who seem to derive joy from how other people perceive something they liked, and use that as a measuring stick for how good or enjoyable an anime is, go fuck yourself with a rusty crowbar and get tetanus. An anon has already said this, but it's a limiting worldview and you alone are to blame if you can't enjoy anime anymore.
>>
>>138382553
Good job although you sounded slightly like a pissed off redneck you sort of made somewhat of a point although I think your not understanding quite what op is trying to say. he just wants a "great" anime to come out lets even take Madoka out of the picture. You could say something like Attack on Titan or Clannad. Just a great anime with plenty of discussion materiel. I really don't see what so hard to grasp about this? While good anime have been made after Madoka it's clear to see none of them made quite the impact Madoka did. Monogatory would probably come close but than again op clearly states that? Why are you trying to argue? You don't have to like Madoka but your an idiot if you didn't see the impact it had on the anime world.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.