[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it all in her head?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Mari.png (356KB, 616x890px) Image search: [Google]
Mari.png
356KB, 616x890px
Is it all in her head?
>>
>>138357724
She's crazy
The Mother's crazy
Glasses is crazy

They are all crazy except for the NEET, who picked him self the fuck up and got a job.
>>
>>138357833
the NEET is the part that makes the least sense to me. considering the beginning of the manga, he should at least recognize her.
>>
>>138357886
The hell are you talking about? The neet at the beginning of the manga was Mari herself. It was Mari following Mari. It wasn't a scene of the real world, but something happening inside Mari's head. You could tell because the couple Isao passed by on the street were actually Mari's parents (young version of them).

The real Isao never knew Mari. He just was being stalked by her.
>>
File: 18.jpg (412KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
412KB, 1129x1600px
>>138357886
>>138359345
Here's the page. Those are loli Mari and her parents. They appear in this scene to indicate this is all happening inside Mari's head. And Isao is actually just Mari believing to be Isao, who is chasing after Mari.
>>
>>138359504
Jesus fuck
>>
>>138359504
I see, I should've re-read the first chapter because it's been a while.
>>
>>138357724
I don't know anymore and I don't think I care either.
>>
File: Aku-no-Hana-1-1.jpg (126KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Aku-no-Hana-1-1.jpg
126KB, 1600x900px
>>138357724
Anime when :^)
>>
So what? Mari was just stalking Isao because he had the comfy life and then went crazy and woke up one day believing she was Isao but was obessessed with Mari even though original Isao never even knew Mari?

Is that it?
>>
File: 0056-001.jpg (182KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0056-001.jpg
182KB, 1133x1600px
>>138361541
Yes and now she wants the V.
>>
>>138361541
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>138359504
Holy shit
I never noticed this
>>
>>138361541
Yeah. There are two Mari's.
One is the perfect ideal that fulfills everyone's expectations, the other one is Isao (Mari who wants to live a life free from worries and pressure).
NEET Mari is fed up with expectations but cherish that Idol perfect image of herself everyone has.
>>
>>138359504
Well fuck, never noticed this. Thanks anon.

Mari has some serious DID.
>>
>>138359504
Holy shit.
It always surprises me when the authors got everything planned from the very beginning.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with the mom though? Like what a psycho bitch.
>>
>>138364194
That's what happens in a Xenophobic society with declining birthrates
>>
>>138364194
She obviously has serious issues too. We know that the Fumiko thing has something to do with it.
>>
>>138364384
Oh she's definitely the prime suspect for Fumiko having DID.

While I really like the manga, I feel like it sometimes borders between being well-written and MGS nanomachines-writing. It's like a train wreck that's bound to happen soon

>>138364295
I know you said it in jest, but I'm sure that there are people on this planet that were/are desperate enough to marry someone who is as manipulative and psychopathic as Fumiko's mother.
>>
>>138364595
what would really be funny is the dad being the true antagonist all along

that would take this ride off the rails
>>
What was the fucking point of the recent arc if Mari just regressed back to "Komori", while "Mari" and "Fumiko" regressed further into her own subconcious? It just became worse. She was supposed to develop just a little bit more after finding Fumiko again.

Man I hate this mangaka for making such pretentious unbelievable shit. An MC getting a Fightclub-tier split-personality because of teenage angst and a relatively easy life? This is why aku no hana was trash too.

I just hope he drops this shit to make Happiness not another forced edgefest.
>>
>>138364713
I could already imagine the shitstorm of that happens.

>>138364883
Well, we haven't had any antagonists yet, and I feel like having the other two personalities go dormant even further was the only way that the mangaka could've properly shown how fucked up Fumiko's mom is.

>teenage angst and a relatively easy life
Here's the thing. This is mostly anecdotal, but it's quite common for Asian families to have this weird fixation with pushing an ideal towards the younger generation. Whether it be Japan or South Korea's obsession with cram school, or just a general desire for one's kids to go become a doctor/lawyer/engineer, it can be quite suffocating for kids.

That's why you have something like Persona 5 or the various manga/stories talking about escape, because everything feels so restrictive.
>>
>>138357724
So this whole manga is meant to be a Freudian suspense drama?
>>
>>138361655
Yori a cute
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.