[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you think naruto went to shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
Post your reasoning
>>
Shonen = shit.
>>
Kishi is a hack writer.
>>
because ur shit
>>
>>138343224
Kishi stopped caring.
>>
Naruto was pretty consistent, it didn't become much better or worse than it originally was, you just grew up.
>>
>>138343224
my favorite manga, the only problem is that long-running anime tend to not be seasonal so that manga content can catch up and the animation quality suffers for it to meet deadlines and filler content is used liberally.
>>
>>138343224
>call mods to delete naruto thread
>no one give a shit so i made a bunch of Naruto threads for them to see how bad Narutards is
Holy shit OP. You're fucking x10 cancerous than Narutards
>>
fuck off narutards
>>
Lame structure for ending, kaguya was a dumb idea, obito has shit motives, madara had even more retarded motives (hi I'm the greatest mastermind of the 4th ninja war, and my motives are from a fucken stone block written and altered by a fucken wood creature). And then the return of sasuke all of a sudden coming back wanting to be hokage. And best yet, then he starts a fight with Naruto out of nowhere. Don't get me started on the 10 extra chapters about salad uchiha. What a botched up fuckfest the last arc was.
>>
>>138343733
I only made two
>>
Shounen garbage. Has to follow garbage tropes to sell well.
Garbage characters and character development.
>>
>>138343224
Naruto never was good. It was a mistake since the beginning.
>>
When Sasuke killed Orochimaru, and Tobi became the Akatsuki's real leader.
>>
>>138343224

Kishi forgot they were ninjas.
>>
>>138344591
this, it was fun when it still about ninja doing ninja thing. when naruto learned how to kamehameha it went full garbage
>>
>>138344591
The ninja shit was boring anyway, also these are superhumans who can create matter from nothing so eventually the power levels were gonna go off the charts.
>>
Naruto started off as a fun series with some rough topics, but was primarily ninjas.

Then it became fucking wizards and shit. Ninjas do NOT spawn demons and gods, ninjas do NOT have an endless supply of weapons hidden in scrolls, ninjas do NOT have any form of real magic. Everything up until Orochimaru showed up was good. Then it just took a dive and became shitty.

Same goes with Bleach and Ichigo reaching the Soul Society, One Piece and Don Flamingo, and so on. The moment a "real threat" appeared, everything got so shitty and stopped being fun.
>>
>>138343224
Went on for too long and the power level creep got ridiculous.
>>
>>138343224
>Why do you think naruto went to shit?
Sasugay
>>
When a bad guy can destroy a city but still be talked into using his magic powers to bring everyone he killed back to life.

The fuck happened to all the tension?
>>
File: 1434642270683.jpg (191KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1434642270683.jpg
191KB, 800x1035px
Show got hot bitches
>>
>>138343224
I started hating it as soon as they got done with their first exams and Sasuke decided to go balls to the wall edgelord.

After that it wasn't about them trying to grow up as ninjas in ninja school, it was a kid going after someone who didn't even consider him a friend in the name of friendship to drag them back to the very ninja school they up and abandoned to find him in the first place.

After that it was consistently edgy shit all the way until the end and was clearly being milked out for as long as possible.
>>
>>138343224
Part of me wonders if it had to do with editors. You hear some stuff about Sasuke originally going to die and other things and I wonder if Kishi was pressured into making his manga the way it was by his editors.

That isn't to discount how bad he is at writing characters, but the setting and abilities from the beginning were actually pretty decent and had a lot of potential. If you took the foundation of the manga and tried to make something good out of it, you'd no doubt have something really good.
>>
>>138343438
Naruto is pretty consistent all the way to the end when the story hits the tournament arc.
The beginning Zabusa stuff is way better.
>>
>>138343438
This
Also anime only fags are still scarred by all the fucking filler.

>>138344039
Sasuke being the ultimate edgelord in the aftermath of defeating Kaguya was the most fun I had in all of that arc.
Then again I stopped taking that series seriously long long ago.
>>
>>138343224
Fights became ass-pulls post timeskip.
That's literally it.

Ignoring that Naruto managed to steal a highly guarded jutsu by himself, which was great foreshadowing to the extent of Kishi's writing skills.

But Naruto's bridge arc with best girl and sauce vs lee were great arcs.

Something Tokyo Ghoul never managed to be: a good story
>>
There's several factors, IMO.

One, they went from interesting and cool ninjutsu abilities to just flat out DBZ-tier blasts and elder wizard magic jutsus. Terrible idea. If they kept it grounded, it would've made things much more interesting and a lot less bullshit.

That brings me to point two, the Sharingan. They made these eyes completely overpowered bullshit. The Mangekyou should have been just one thing, in that it can perform the Tsuykomi, which is high-level illusion shit, and that's it. Get rid of the Amaterasu black flames that burns for 7 fuckign days or whatever, and the Susanoo shit.
The Sharingan at first level helps you predict moves, second level can copy jutsus with restrictions, third and final level is Mangekyou, performing the illusion. THAT'S IT.

The Rinnegan should've just been simply the original eyes that both Bykaugan and Sharingna are descended from, and essentially is just the two combined and more powerful, allowing for the Infinite Tsukuyomi once Madara or whoever also gets all tailed-beasts.

Four, the tailed-beasts. Way too powerful, tying back to point one. The fox being nine times more powerful with every tail is stupid as fuck. Also, the story should have showed off the Jinshuruki off more.

Lastly, and the biggest point, is Sasuke. He went maximum edgelord which ruined so much. It would have been better if it went something like HxH, where he is friends with Naruto, but he's forced to leave for whatever reason, and later they reunite.
>>
>>138344996
Sakura's a bit of guilty pleasure of mine. She's actually pretty cute, although her personality is obnoxious and despite having healing and megaton punches she does Jack Shit for most of the story. I feel like Kishi was actively trying to make her the worst.
>>
Ninja War drags on far too long and Kaguya comes from nowhere, although I do like all the cool Edo Tensei ninja from other places.

Considering how every character had a skill that was their unique thing, early Sakura needed something that would make her stand out. Even Tenten and Ino got something. Even later, all Sakura is is Tsunade Jr.

Sharingan got too many upgrades

Madara Fucking Uchiha

Not bringing Jiraiya back during all the Edo Tensei shenanigans

Neji dying for literally no reason
>>
>>138345718
>she's actually pretty cute
in fanarts maybe, but drawn by kishimoto she looks like a tranny wearing a paper wig 90% of the time
>>
File: 4918680.gif (15KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
4918680.gif
15KB, 170x170px
>>138343224
It lasted waay too much, it should had ended a little while after Pain.
Also lack of proper direction with too many editors jumping around. Also masashi kishimoto just started to care about fame and popularity.
>>
Is there a shittier feeling than re-reading pre chuunin arc Naruto and realising what a fucking shit show it would eventually become?

>>138345718
She was at her best in Episode 101, where they try and see Kakashi's mask. I actually remember knocking a couple out to her in the towel in the hot spring.
>>
>>138343224
It was a shounen that went past 26 episodes. Of course it would be shit.
>>
>>138343224
it turned to shit when it stopped being an underdog coming of age story about a bunch of lame kids growing up to become heroes and heroines and turned into a pseudo epic tale of destined love between a retarded fuckboi and his edgelord soulmate
>>
File: 1423981118667.jpg (62KB, 199x500px) Image search: [Google]
1423981118667.jpg
62KB, 199x500px
>>138346099
Eh, it varies. I will say the anime made her cuter than in the manga though.
>>
>>138345657
>>138346068
That eyes shit pissed me off the most.

Kishi completely failed to make Bykaugan even nearly as relevant or powerful as Sharingan despite characters always stating they are equal.
No it was always sharingan this, sharingan that even after Rinnegan was a thing, strangely not having similar but better powers at all, they introduced a fuckton of sharingan asspulls, including putting all of humanity under a spell which of course ONLY the SHARINGAN is capable of.

But I guess the problem was not exactly Kishis fixture on those fucking eyes, it was the endless cock worship of the Uchihas in general, that ran like a silverlined river of piss through this series.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.