[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it matter if he saves her, in the other timelines she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

What does it matter if he saves her, in the other timelines she still died.
In fact , every time he "leaps" you could say he is making those timeline and killing her over and over again.
>>
If he cannot travel back to those failed timelines they might as well not exist.
>>
>>138337035
The way the story treats the time travel is like reloading a save state.
He goes back to a specific point in time and everything that happened after that now no longer exists. It's not working on multiverse theory.
>>
>>138337035
Besides, even if he saves her, he doesn't end up with her, si it's even more pointless.
>>
>>138339225
>Not saving someone life because she doesn't suck your dick.
What?
>>
>>138337035
>you will never go back in time
>you will never be 8 years old again
>you will never be able to use all your harem anime knowledge to win the heart of every girl in your school
>you will never return to your current time with a shitload of horny gfs
Why even live
>>
NTR
>>
So far he's hardly changed the timeline.
Whatever happend to the butterfly effect?
>>
READING STEINER
>>
>>138340515
>Whatever happend to the butterfly effect?
They made a shitty movie about it
>>
>>
>>138337035
but kazuma is the one that dies, not megumin
>>
>>138339859
who said anything about sucking dicks? also our biological objective is to reproduce so everything we do is a means to that end
>>
>>138340515
How would you even know?
>>
>>138340847
The fact that we saw how he's original efforts played out would be a big clue.
>>
>>138337035
I love it when people claim to fully understand the mechanics of time travel and make conclusions based on it.
>>
>>138339225
I had a classmate who died in a car accident and i would save her life even if she wouldn't fuck me you deepshit.
>>
>>138341285
And she would still forget you one week later lmao faglord
>>
>>138341333
Fuck off bitch kun
>>
>>138341333
>faglord
>Implying being gay is bad.
Disgusting
>>
>>138341333
ow the edge
>>
File: cU5VEBv.jpg (196KB, 780x770px) Image search: [Google]
cU5VEBv.jpg
196KB, 780x770px
>>138341333
>>
File: certified seigi no mikata.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
certified seigi no mikata.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>138341333
What's wrong with wanting to save people for the sake of saving people, rather than wanting a reward?
>>
>>138342074
you're on 4chan, what do you expect?
>>
>>138337035
The author didn't think at all about the implications of time travel and what kind of time paradox he would craft.

People who praise this show always seem to forget that, and how the characters are literally middle schoolers who talk and behave like fucking adults. And i don't just mean the 29 year old one.
>>
>>138340900
you didnt read the manga did you fucktard? shut the fuck up
>>
>>138343409
Kenyan? Yeah.
>>
please tell me that melon head kid doesn't actually fug hinazuki
>>
>>138340700
I'm pretty sure me browsing /a/ is not for the purpose of my reproduction, though.
>>
>>138340515
In the end he changes it so much that he gets taken offline while the timeline "heals".
>>
>>138340700
You monster. Logic is not the only thing in this world idiot.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.