[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Dr. Gero created a perfect living being that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Dr_gero.jpg (299KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
Dr_gero.jpg
299KB, 1280x905px
Daily reminder that Dr. Gero created a perfect living being that could easily wipe out even the strongest gods with just several month of training

Sciences BTFO mythical
>>
>>138316344
Cell had too much DNA of inferior beings to compete with Frieza.
>>
>>138316497
>DNA of inferior beings

I bet Cell was happy to have inferior Namekians DNA to regenerate his body, or get stronger with zenkai boost.
>>
>>138316497
I see what you did there, faggot.
>>
>>138316344

Yeah, the android and frieza saga should have been switched.
>>
>>138316344
Why didn't Gero use Cell's body for himself?
>>
>>138318365
Because Cell was a living organism that had to grow and develop? He couldn't just wear him like a jacket.
>>
>Cell
Please. He's the weakest of the main DBZ villains.

>>138318365
Because he was killed in all timelines before Cell was fully grown.
>>
>>138318571
Even Buu's stronger than Cell.
>>
File: Dr. Slump v2-053.jpg (956KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Slump v2-053.jpg
956KB, 2037x3056px
So did Senbei.

But Cell isn't nearsighted so I guess he has the edge.
>>
File: BibidiEndOfEarth.png (346KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BibidiEndOfEarth.png
346KB, 640x480px
Bibidi made a being capable of absorbing evey being in existence had and gain their abilities and inteligence, it also had superior regeneration.

Bibidi > Dr. Gero
>>
Would Gero and Cell have even gotten along if Gero had survived long enough to meet him? I know Cell called him 'father' but I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic about it or not.
>>
>>138318855
Word of god says that Bibidi never actually made Buu, he just found him.
>>
>>138318861
Probably until he reached his final state, since he wouldn't need Gero to acquire the Androids at that point.
>>
>>138318861
He'd probably have been less vengeful than 17 and 18, but I could easily see him not caring much if Gero was killed while he was attaining his perfection.

If given the chance to destroy the earth, he'd probably not have a problem killing Gero along with it.
>>
>>138318861
Frieza DNA + Vegeta DNA = Dick
>>
>>138319054
why would cell want to destroy earth anyway, aside from it killing the z warriors. was that his end goal?
>>
>>138319165
He probably simply didn't care.

Was most likely more a threat to Goku, etc. to get them to come out and face him.
>>
>>138318861
I believe Cell has genuine respect for Gero as far as his scientific prowess is concerned. After all, Cell by design is a potentially ETERNAL living monument to Gero's success as a scientist. That's a hell of a feat.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.