[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this show simply 2deep4me? What the fuck is happening.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

Is this show simply 2deep4me? What the fuck is happening.
>>
>>138312978
It's a metaphor of the difficutly of becoming a woman you idiot
>>
>>138312978
No, it becomes clear the more you watch of it. I wasn't sure what was going on at first either.
>>
>>138312978
Rewatching is recommended for the small minded
>>
Reminder that Paranoia Agent had the OP of the year, all years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U
>>
>>138313248
I love how susumu sampled this in the parade song in paprika
>>
>>138312978
I'm 100% sure I've watched this show 3 times and I remember nothing other than the Hamtaro grandma and the Slugger kid with the bat.
>>
>>138312978
>Is this show simply 2deep4me?

Yes, take a rest.
>>
>>138313313
Really? The thing that really stuck with me, and this might be because I was a kid staying up and watching adult swim, was the episode where the housewives all tell stories about lil' slugger. Especially the story where the guy is puking letters and numbers as he's having a panic attack during an entrance exam.

And then the wife that was trying to fit in gets rejected because all her stories are made up and it turns out her writer of a husband was killed by lil' slugger and she's less caring about whether he's okay and more caring about learning what happened so she can tell the others and fit in.

Or that time that absolutely fucking useless employee at the animation studio keeps fucking everything up and pretty much everyone gets killed by lil' slugger from the stress of meeting a deadline

In case you're not noticing a theme this show is about how the stress of everyday life put people in a corner and the stress is so widespread that it manifested as lil' slugger who relieved everyone's stress by killing them. Seems a bit heavy handed but I don't doubt for a second that there are people who'd rather be dead than deal with being functional a member of society.
>>
>>138313577
Yeah they are vaguely familiar when you mention them. Didn't slugger chase someone driving an SUV too?
>>
>>138313826
That was the useless employee at the anime studio. He was the only one left alive to deliver the episode to the tv station. God he was fucking that up too by nearly falling asleep on the road.
>>
that ep was funnier than some comedy series I've watched.
>>
File: 033_0.24.15.jpg (204KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
033_0.24.15.jpg
204KB, 704x528px
>>138312978

They're just playing with ropes. What is there to understand?
>>
>>138313577
And who could forget the police chief who got caught inside a fake perfect reality and broke out of it by accepting reality with all it's flaws and smashed the shit out of everything
>>
>>138312978
I know i watched paranoia agent, but i remember nothing.
>>
What I'll never forget about this show is that reveal in episode 6.
Jesus fuck was that brutal.
>>
File: pae6_shot2.png (416KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
pae6_shot2.png
416KB, 853x480px
>>138314329
forgot my pic
>>
This show seems highly underrated
>>
eh nah it's a commentary on nip society so yeah it would go over your disgusting round eyes head.

Anyone remember the whore of a teacher with the two cellphones. That was fun.
>>
I suggest you read this guy's reviews after watching the episodes.
http://antagonie.blogspot.com.br/2010/09/paranoia-agent-episode-8-happy-family.html
>>
>>138313248
For a while I had convinced myself that I didn't like the show, then I rewatched the OP and remembered how great it was.

>>138314575
How so? Everything with Kon's name on it is pretty much hailed as a classic.
>>
>>138314376
Which reveal, Sagi's or Taeko's(The girl in your pic
>>
some of the soundtrack bangs tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE3EovRQkfo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t97aJRUFfg
>>
>>138315656
Taeko's.
>>
>>138312978
I don't an anime can be 2deep4 someone.
>>
>>138312978
JAPS ARE TERMINALLY DEPRESSED

THEY ARE IN A CONSTANT STATE OF DESPAIR

DON'T EVEN WANT TO REPRODUCE SO THEY'RE LITERALLY DYING AS A PEOPLE

SUICIDE WOULD JUST SPEED UP THE INEVITABLE
>>
>2nd season never
Dammit Madhouse
>>
File: 9373-des.jpg (21KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
9373-des.jpg
21KB, 550x309px
>>138316004
>>
>>138316280
Dammit pancreatic cancer
>>
>>138314376
I barely remember anything at all about Paranoia Agent but I remember that fucking scene.
>>
>>138313577
He doesn't necessarily kill them. Retch if he did,

You know what suicide is, right?
>>
>>138317036
>Retch
Even
>>
It's shit. Simple as that.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.