[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Platinum end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Platinum End Chapter Five_001.jpg (464KB, 1099x1648px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum End Chapter Five_001.jpg
464KB, 1099x1648px
Anyone still reading this? I uploaded the new chapter on the usual place.
>>
>>138306028
I am reading it, but I think nobody talks about it, because nothing really happend yet.
>>
>>138306028
The premise is dull, the development so far has been dull too. The angels and MC are cute though.
>>
>>138306028
I think Ohba/Obata were a one-hit wonder. You can really just see their flaws the more you read their works.

Also the art for the Shinigami were all interesting and unique. In Platinum Endo it just feels cheap.
>>
>>138307287
>their flaws
The only one with flaws is Ohba. Obata is wasting his talent working Ohba.
>>
File: Platinum End Chapter Five_036.jpg (392KB, 1099x1648px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum End Chapter Five_036.jpg
392KB, 1099x1648px
My vote is with the cute little girl.
>>
>>138307510
>wasting his talent
None of the designs in Platinum End are even remotely interesting unlike the Shinigami from Death Note
Obata just got old. His talent is wasted by his age.
>>
I still haven't started it

>>138306028
>I uploaded the new chapter on the usual place.
What usual place?
>>
>>138307793
Madokami
>>
>>138306028
literally dropped it from the 1st chapter.
does it get any better?
>>
>>138307287
>One-hit wonder
>Two hits
While bakuman wasn't as big as death note it was still by all means a hit. It's also better than death note
>>
The first volume sold alright for a series where barely anything has happened yet (150k volumes)
It'll probably get an anime at some point, but not anytime soon since the story has barely gone anywhere.
>>
>>138307287
>One-hit wonder
Have you even read Bakuman?
>>
>>138307972
Yes
>>
>>138307982
>>138308125
Not him,but i didn't enjoy bakuman at all.
>>
>>138306028
I'm reading.
Nothing really happens for me to talk.
>>
>>138306028
Are you part of HorribleScans? If yes, thanks for your work guys, it's really appreciated.

And no, I dropped it after chapter 3, because it feels so lifeless. I'll probably pick it up when an anime is announced.
>>
>>138308267
I'm just a guy who likes to share the digital scans i buy.
>>
It's basically Mirai Nikki with better art.
>>
>>138307869
I'm too old and to lazy to learn how irc works. I didn't do it when it was "in" nor will I do it now.
>>
>>138308418
And that exactly why i only upload on there.
>>
>>138308467
Doesn't matter. Niggastream will post it in a day or two.
>>
>>138308418
>I'm too old and to lazy to learn how irc works
If you're too old you should know how IRC works.
>>
>>138308378
And fewer nonsense. So far.
>>
>>138308673
Not really. I never bothered learning it back in the days since I didn't have internet access to much and had to use it only for school shit.

It's not that I don't know it at all. I know the basics and user mirc a bit.
>>
>>138308775
>user
used* mirc
>>
>>138307982
>>138308125
Bakuman is kind of shit, it drags on for too long and the premise "I have a dream" has been done before, after, and better.
In the end, bakuman is basically just wanking their publishers. The female characters are also unrealistic. It would've worked better as a yaoi. At least then it'd have made sense.
>>
>>138308514
niggerstream's translations are so bad, you're better off not reading it
>>
>>138308775
Literally just sending a message to a bot. But anyway the point was to fend off spoonfedfags who couldn't even bother to do something as simple as that, so yeah, have fun waiting for niggerstream or something.
>>
>>138306028
MONTHLYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>138309013
at least it's longer than 20 pages and is actually monthly
>>
>>138308378
>no yandere
analogy destroyed

Platinum End feels like the authors want to do another Death Note, but they fucked it up. Premise of DN was simple, unique, and effective: kid gets magic notebook. Platinum End's premise is complicated and messy. It also has much weaker characters
>>
>>138309243
>Platinum End's premise is complicated and messy
I think its premise leads to limitless possibilities, which leads to deus ex machina solutions.
DN always kept itself within a specific ruleset, which is why it was better.

Anyways, I'm totally positive Mirai Nikki wasn't just the yandere, it also had the gay God bending the law towards MC
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.